本期看点:贝爷高空速降,指导选手直面汹涌瀑布逆行攀登光滑峭壁。体力堪忧的Wilson和妻子Robin能够跟上同伴的行进节奏吗?负责烹饪的酷妈Canden为何濒临崩溃边缘?比拼忍耐力、速度和执行

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(373) / 评论(0) 分类 极限重生 第一季

Spark English Vocabulary Series Vocabulary for College English Test Band6 adhere China will adhere to an independent and peaceful foreign policy in dealing with international affairs. cherish I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级考试高频词汇

1301 Lesson Thirteen Family 家庭生活 How many people are there in your family? 你们家几口人? How many members are there in your family? How big is your family? There are four people in my family. My father, my mother, my sister and me. father mother

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Increasingly, the VA and other organizations are recognizing that women leaving military service have unique needs which aren't being met. Here's one telling statistic. Female veterans are nearly 2 1/2 times more likely than civi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

Arizona's Governor has vetoed a bill that would've allowed businesses to refuse service to gays and lesbians on the basis of religious beliefs. NPR's Tack Robin says the backlash against the bill overwhelmed the supporters. Republican Jan Brewer expl

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Grandfather on the open door of the boxcar. You have a visitor, he announced. Violet looked up from her drawing. Hi, Grandfather. Who is it? Grandfather came inside, allowing Sid Hoyt to step into the boxcar behind him. Sid Hoyt greeted the children

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 93 The Comic Book Mystery

The next morning the Alden children caught the first bus to Putnam. Thirty minutes later, they climbed off in Putnams bus station. Henry had brought a map. After consulting it, he said, Oak Tree Circle isnt too far from here. We can walk. It had rain

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 93 The Comic Book Mystery

Robin Hood and Little John 罗宾汉和小约翰 Robin Hood. Robin Hood, 罗宾汉,罗宾汉, Is in the wood! 身处密林的好汉! Little John, Little John, 小约翰,小约翰, He to the town is gone.. 正匆忙往城里赶。 Robin Hood

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

The headlines this morning about a new study that says drinking diet soda could be dangerous to your health. The study links diet soda to a 61% higher risk of heart attacks and strokes for people that drink it daily. Dr. Richard Besser is here and ge

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Most restaurants in the United States offer their customers a glass of tap water at no charge with their meal, but this week many restaurants are asking diners to pay a dollar, or more , for a glass of water. Placards on their tables explain that thi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

Top Five Pop Hits for Week Ending June 22 Its a big week on the hit list, as we crown a new number one single - from a first-time artist at that. Lets open in fifth place, where Florida Georgia Line and Nelly continue to enjoy themselves with Cruise.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

Festival Brings Together Two Generations of Rock Fans ARRINGTON, VIRGINIA When musicians over the age of 50 headline a rock concert, you expect to see baby boomer fans in the audience. Boomer rock stars have boomer fans. Millennial rock stars have mi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十月)

Dialogue: Jingjing: Hey, XiaoGao. Why do you have those bags under your eyes? Have you not been sleeping well lately? 京晶:嘿,小高,你怎么有些黑眼圈了?你难道最近没睡好吗? Xiaogao: You can say that. 小高:可以这么说

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

A robin is a pretty bird. It has a red breast. It has black wings. It sings a pretty song. A crow is pretty, too. It is completely black. It is shiny black. A crow is a big bird. It is a smart bird. It is a lazy bird. It watches people. People have f

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending August 17 Were spotlighting the five most popular songs in the Billboard Magazine Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending August 17, 2013. Last week, One Direction smashed into the hit list in second place with Best

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending September 28 9.28周末最热5首歌曲排行榜 Were getting up close and personal with the five most popular songs in the Billboard Magazine Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending September 28, 2013. This weeks c

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

截至目前,《Blurred Lines》已经在包括美国和英国在内的18个国家夺得单曲榜冠军;其中这首单曲连续称霸美国单曲榜12周,在英国金榜也一共5周夺冠。更值得一提的是,《Blurred Lines》在美国的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The police chief in a St.Louis suburb where a police officer fatally shot an unarmed teenager said he is holding off on publicly identifying the officer because of death threats. The officer was placed on administrative leave Saturday after fatally s

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(八)月

(Robin and Lily walk in towards sink area) Robin: So, do you like Mike? Lily: Do you like Mike? Robin: Of course I do. Why? Lily: It just doesn't seem like it. You won't share your food. You won't wear a 8 . Robin: Ah, Lily, you know me, I'm just not

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Play. It is something that

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight