I do, of course like people to enjoy my work, no question about it. The 1) durability of the idea, the 2) relevance of its durable, it’s more important to me. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

[00:02.60]Could a Game Show Format Work at University [00:05.43]Educators, are you ready? Hands on your buzzers. [00:10.64]Here we go with our first starter for 10: [00:13.56]do television quiz show formats offer a useful tool for teaching? [00:17.91

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

The federal government tracking your kids. Your kids. The department of education recently taking steps, making it easier for states to share the personal information of fellow students. Information like where they live, where they were born, how old

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(一)月

(Note 3: Professor Kettleburn survived no fewer than sixty-two periods of probation during his employment as Care of Magical Creatures teacher. (注释三:凯特尔伯恩教授在担任神奇动物保护课期间至少经历了62个课时的试用期

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 诗翁彼豆故事集

What I want to talk to you about today is 我今天想要谈的是 virtual worlds, digital globes, the 3-D Web, the Metaverse. 虚拟世界,数字地球,三维网络和网络虚拟实境. What does this all mean for us? 这些东西对于我们意味着

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

G7 Leaders to Talk Trade, Tariffs and Trump When leaders from seven of the major industrial countries, known as the G7, meet in Canada, it will likely be the G6 and the United States. Canadas finance minister Bill Morneau says the focus of the meetin

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

题目要求: With the popularity of reality shows, more and more stars or celebrities are seen on various TV entertainment programs. Some people strongly advise to reduce star reality shows, for the fear that the universal entertainment will exert

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. Miami's Little Havana has offered only a muted response to the news that Fidel Castro would resign as Cuban President. Many in the Cuban exile community expect little will change as Castro's younger brother Raul formally takes the rein. 2. Despit

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(二)月

【题目】 Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain y

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

So, you're going to see Apple proactively focusing much more on these two markets where it is very relevant. And both of these markets are growing over 20% a year. Now Apple share is shrinking in these markets slowly, but I think you're going to see

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: practice makes perfect. RS: With us from Los Angeles is English teacher Lida Baker to explain a part of grammar that makes English learners tense. AA: It's the verb tense known as

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

9、Asking for Repetition 请求重复Im afraid I didnt understand that. Could you repeat what you just said? I didnt catch that. Could you repeat that, please? I missed that. Could you say it again, please? Could you run that by me one more time? 10、

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Science and Technology Avian malaria and climate change Bite the birds 科技 禽虐与气候变化 鸟类受害 Malaria among birds is becoming more prevalent 鸟类中的疟疾感染越来越多 MOSQUITOES, which carry malaria parasites, like the w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(318) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Science and Technology Avian malaria and climate change Bite the birds 科技 禽虐与气候变化 鸟类受害 Malaria among birds is becoming more prevalent 鸟类中的疟疾感染越来越多 MOSQUITOES, which carry malaria parasites, like the w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Is your name Oliver Queen? 你的名字是奥利弗奎恩吗 You don't know who I am, Detective? 你不知道我叫什么吗,警探 The questions are to calibrate the polygraph. 这种问题是用来校正测谎仪的 Is your name Oliver Queen?Yes.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

题目要求: Should we only reward the best students? This has been intensely discussed for years. The following are the supporters and opponents opinions. Read carefully the opinions from both sides and write your response in about 200 words, in

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

教育类 1. A nation should require all its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college rather than allow schools in different parts of the nation to determine which academic courses to offer. 2. While some leaders in gov

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

新GRE写作要求考生在30分钟+30分钟内分别完成两篇文章,难度不小。要想快速提高作文含金量,了解一些新GRE写作题型是非常必要的。下面是GRE作文分类题库之教育类推荐: 本文为大家准备了

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Language Used to Participate in Meetings 出席会议常用语The following phrases are used to participate in a meeting. These phrases are useful for expressing your ideas and giving input to a meeting. 1、Getting the Chairpersons Attention 引起会

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

And the trick here is to use a single, readable sentence that the audience can key into if they get a bit lost, 这里的窍门就是使用简单、易读的句子,让观众即使有点儿不明白也能够掌握要点, and then provide visuals w

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇