出租业务怎样纳营业税? How do we pay business tax in leasing property? 纳税人:您好,我是一家外国公司,能介绍一下租赁业务营业税如何交纳吗? Taxpayer: excuse me, I am from a foreign company, would y

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

在考研英语中,作文的难度系数虽然稍高一些,但通过认真的积累和准备,挑战高分也不是不可能,最重要的是我们要做好英语语句的积累,以下为英语作文必背语句。 1.The basic stumbling block

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

W: Do you know who is the father of America? M: George Washington. Its a horse sense. W: Well, how much do you know about Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton? M: Well, I know they did not get along. But I dont know why. W: You want to know it? M:

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 流利美国口语

Topic1-Nine years after the plastic-bag ban In 2008, China initiated a national ban on the use of free plastic bags in supermarkets. 9 years later, the effectiveness of the ban is under fire. Environmentalists, congressional delegates, and even state

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

VI. Further Listening and Speaking Task1: The Role Memory Plays in Our Life Script Your resume, or CV in British English, has one mission and one mission only: to get you a job interview. Your resume is usually the first impression an employer has of

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

Colleges and universities should offer more courses on popular music, film, advertising and television because contemporary culture has much greater relevance for students than do arts and literature of the past.To the extent that contemporary cultur

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

第一阶段(介绍) 做好准备,轻松面对.... 您必须做好准备和准时。记着带可以证明您身份的证件。您或许会被面试官要求填写一份资料表(Curriculum Vitae或Resume) 填写时切记要真实和详细。面试

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

题目要求: The following chart shows the different attitudes of men and women towards down-to-earth marriage. Look at the chart carefully and write your response in about 200 words, in which you should interpret the chart, state the reasons and

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Do you want to take time to stop andbreathe in this fast-paced and competitive world? If your answer is yes, youmay be interested in the happiness course at Harvard. The ^happiness courseor positive psychology is now the most popular course at Harvar

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 走进哈佛大学

Psychologists have found evidence that wealthy people pay less attention to those around them compared to people of lower social status. 心理学家发现,与社会地位较低的人相比,富人对周围人的关注要少一些。 The findings

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

押题1 我们应该欢迎宅生活吗? 题目要求: The popularization of computer and Internet service has created a group of people called indoorsy men or indoorsy women. They prefer to spend most of their time at home rather than going outdo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Successful people are objective. They have realistic targets in mind. They know what they are looking for and why they are fighting for it. Successful people create and pursue S.M.A.R.T. goals. 成功人士的目标比较客观现实。他们知道自己

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Interestingly, 37 per cent of people living in the south of the UK voted for Charles Darwins seminal scientific tome, but 41 per cent of northerners opted for the Bible. 有趣的是,在英国南部有37%的人投票给了达尔文的具有开创性的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Full-Time School Called Life You are enrolled in a full-time school called life。Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them,but you have designed them as part of your curri

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Secrets from some of the worlds most covert agencies are putting their tricks on display for a new exhibit called SPY: The Secret World of Espionage, in New York City. Its a rare opportunity to take a sneakpeek at tools rarely shown to the public, an

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

The following phrases are used to participate in a meeting. These phrases are useful for expressing your ideas and giving input to a meeting. Getting the Chairperson's Attention 引起会议主席的注意 (Mister/Madam) chairman. May I have a word?

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Throughout all of this, what I would ultimately realize 经过这一切,我才恍然大悟 was that each voice was closely related to aspects of myself, 每一个我听到的声音都跟自己密切相关 and that each of them carried overwhelming

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

HARI SREENIVASAN: Often, the people a president surrounds himself with says something about his goals as any policy statement. President-elect Trump is in the process of deciding who will fill critical national security and diplomatic posts. These de

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Mark Zuckerberg, a journalist was asking him a question about the news feed. And the journalist was asking him, Why is this so important? And Zuckerberg said, A squirrel dying in your front yard may be more relevant to your interests right now than p

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

IELTS: Reading without Speaking? Numerous IELTS programs that are offered through out Asia and most often in China are divided into four major areas which mirror the actual IELTS examination: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. In most cases th

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语