本文重点讲的是Issue的写法,培养辩证思考的逻辑。它问你是否同意一个观点。你需要表明自己的态度:批判性思考,不一定是绝对的对错,要从两个或多个方面来考虑。 例题讲解 82.Colleges

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Mr Grimes: Is that you, John? John Smith: Yes, speaking. Mr Grimes: Tell Mary we shall be late for dinner this evening. John Smith: I’m afraid I don’t understand. Mr Grimes: Hasn’t Mary told you

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

Dialog 1: Corporate culture, teamwork(集体合作),teamplayer(合群的人) F:Are you ready to make a decision? M: you mean are we ready to make a decision? F: All is we, I do admire the teamwork at World Grahics. M: our teams made us successful. F: all

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

Red 的原文 My name is Wang Yi-yang, and my English name is Red. I come from China, I participate in this work and travel program for many reasons. First of all, I would like to broaden my horizons, to see the world outside and experience the diffe

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Adrienne, The United States speaker What is something that I worry about? Well, I don't think I am unusual in worrying about money like everyone does these days. Making sure you have enough of it. Making sure that you are secure for your future. Maki

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Watever great achievements the future may have in store for China, it is likely that many of them will be born in northwestern beijing. Zhongguancun, in Beijing's Haidian District, is the new centre for Chinese science and technology. It is home to t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第二册课本听力

1. Q: Where did the conversation most probably take place? A) At a theatre. B) At a booking office. C) At a railway station. D)At a restaurant. 2. Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A) The man is inviting the woman to dinner. B) The woman is

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

1. career,(终身的)职业。 eg:He wasn't interested in her stage career. 他对她的演戏职业不感兴趣。 2. overseas可做形容词,表示(在)海外的,(在)国外的; an overseas market,国外市场。 eg:但在录音片段中的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

LIMA, March 7 (Xinhua) -- Peru on Thursday called up 15 players from abroad for a World Cup soccer qualifier against Chile. The players are goalkeeper Raul Fernandez (FC Dallas, United States), defenders Alberto Rodriguez (Rio Ave FC, Portugal), Carl

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hi, Taylor. I'm on my way to the post office. Do you need anything? 嗨,泰勒。我在去邮局的路上。你需要什么东西吗? No thanks. Why are you going to the post office? 不,谢谢。为什么你要去邮局呢? I have some lette

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Peking University ranked first among Chinese universities in overseas Internet communication skills and influence, according to a recently-released report by Beijing Normal University. 根据北京师范大学最近发布的一项报告显示,在海外

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

JEFFREY BROWN:And next: tech giant Apple on the hot seat on Capitol Hill for tax practices that saved the company billions. Margaret Warner has that story. MARGARET WARNER:Chairman Carl Levin laid out the findings of his Senate panel's investigative

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

Hello. May I speak to Mr. Brown? Yes, this is he speaking. Who's speaking, please? I'm sorry, he is not in now. Would you like to leave a message? Mr. Brown is on another line now. Hold the line a moment, please. May I have Ext. 5883? I can't hear yo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

SHENZHEN, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- A senior Chinese official on Monday addressed the 11th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals and revealed that nearly 530,000 foreign experts were working in China in 2011. In contrast, the annual count s

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Key Sentences(重点句子) 94.Hello.Overseas operator. 你好!国际电话总机。 95.I'd like to make a collect call to Japan. 我要打对方付费的电话到日本。 96.Country co

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The central government has continued to cut its annual budget for overseas trips, vehicles and receptions this year. 今年,中央政府将继续削减因公出国(境)、公务用车和公务接待的年度预算。 Central government departments

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, July 12 (Xinhua) -- The Beijing municipal government will tighten controls on officials' going abroad for training, as it aims to stop taxpayers money being wasted on overseas junkets. According to a circular posted on the website of the Bei

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China is planning to open more duty-free stores and facilitate the import of popular daily commodities to stimulate domestic spending amid flagging deflationary pressure. 中国计划开设更多免税商店,促进畅销生活日用品进口,以此

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. urged to create fair environment for Chinese investment BEIJING, Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman on Thursday urged the United States to create a fair and stable environment for Chinese companies investing and operating i

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Yyets.com, one of China's leading websites providing crowdsourced subtitles and video resources to Web users, announced on Saturday that it has been temporarily shut down and is clearing [its] content. 人人影视为网民提供字幕和影像资源的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻