Unit 1 Introduction Good evening,everyone.It's a pleasure to you all. My name is Wang Dong.I'M from Guangdong ,china. This is my second trip to the United states,and I really enjoy staying here, I am working for a trading company as an assistant ma

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 从ABC到流利口语

BANGKOK, Jan. 17 (Xinhua) -- Thailand and Japan agreed here on Thursday to further strengthen economic and business ties, as the two sides both expressed intention to cooperate in Thailand's key infrastructure mega-projects. In a press briefing after

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Newly released figures show China's outbound direct investment surged 22 percent year-on-year to nearly $70 billion U.S. dollars last year, recording growth for the ninth straight year. The commerce ministry says China's 2010 outbound direct investme

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Todd: What are you doing on Saturday because a friend of mine is having a big dinner, like a big party that a lot of my colleagues are going to go to, it's like a big holiday dinner. Katia: Really, is it this Saturday? Todd: It's this Saturday yes, i

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

今天我们要学的词是patriotic。 Patriotic, 是爱国的意思。Patriotic songs, 就是爱国歌曲。七月四号是美国独立日。七月四号前后,到处都能看到带有爱国标志的商品。It is estimated that more than three m

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Confucius Institute 孔子学院 sister cities 友好城市 culture shock 文化冲击,文化休克 culture pollution 文化污染 cross-cultural communication 跨文化交流 high culture 高雅文化 counter-culture (上世纪六十至七十年代

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The People's Bank of China, China's central bank, has moved to allow all financial institutions in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone to raise capital from overseas markets. Zhang Xin, deputy director of the Shanghai headquarters of the People's Bank of Ch

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Many readers were surprised when President Obama took his wife, kids and mother-in-law along on his recent trip to Russia, Italy and Ghana, based on the e-mail I'm still receiving. Some thought it was too expensive, others too dangerous. It seems str

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我们今天要学的习惯用语都有buy这个词。我们要学的第一个习惯用语是: Buy a pig in a poke。Poke在这儿解释口袋。Buy a pig in a poke是个很古老的习惯用语,至少有五百年的历史了。它来自一个滑头的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Dialogue A (A:Operator B:Helen Kent C:Edna) A:Hello.Overseas operator. May I help you? B:Yes. I'd like to make a collect call to Japan. A:Your name, please? B:It's Helen Kent

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

泛指(GENERIC REFERENCE)和特指(SPECIFIC REFERENCE)是每年高考必考的一组概念,在英语中广泛使用。泛指是指普遍、不确定的人或事物,而特指则是指具体、特定的人或事物。在实践中,这两个概

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

China is fully prepared to export a full supply chain of high-speed railway technology, according to industry experts. 据行业专家表示,中国已做好准备出口高铁技术全套供应链。 China Railway Corp, the national rail operator, s

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese authorities are determined to increase the international presence of domestic films, with a fresh government circular promising to award those performing well in the overseas market. 近日,一份最新发布的政府通知承诺,将奖励在

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Feb. 16 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Saturday stressed the importance of building a rising and thriving middle class as the engine of U.S. economic growth. The United States should endeavor to bring more manufacturing jobs b

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- An official website devoted to the Chinese documentary industry (docuchina.cntv.cn) was launched on Tuesday. Jointly set up by the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT) and the China Network Televisio

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

These days, more and more Chinese high school graduates going abroad to pursue a college degree. So, foreign institutions are doing all they can to recruit students. Many schools are attending the annual China Education Expo in Beijing, which opened

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Statistics New Zealand collects population numbers every year from 1st October to the end of September. The latest figures show that New Zealands population on September 30th was 4,414,400. This is equal to 0.06% of the worlds population. We have 33,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

WHITE HOUSE In his latest visit to Ohio, one of several key states in this year's U.S. presidential election, President Barack Obama on Monday accused presumed Republican presidential nominee, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney of proposing po

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- The official figures released on Thursday showed that Britain received more overseas visitors in the first half of this year. The Office for National Statistics (ONS) said foreign residents made 15.24 million visits to Bri

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lesson 1 Travel 第一课 旅游 July 1 7月1日 Vacation Time! 度假时间! Read it! 读读看! Taylor wants to take a vacation overseas. 泰乐想要到海外度假, What can she do? Susie suggests a cruise. 她可以如何安排?苏希提议

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语