There are several foreign students in my class. John is American. He's from the United States, Laura is Spanish, She's from Spain. Chen and Huang are Chinese, but they are not from China. They're from

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(831) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

by the way 顺便说一下 company 公司 engineering 工程 extra 额外的 line 线路 overseas 海外的,国外的

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

A: Personal Loans,how may I help? 这里是个人贷款处,我如何为您效劳? B: I'm going to be studying overseas next year and I'd like some info about suitable loans. To be honest, rm not even sure if I can get a loan. 我明年要到国外留

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: May I help you at all? 我可以帮您吗? B: Yes, please. My son wants to go overseas, to England, to do his Master degree. I wondered if you offer any kind of loan that could assist him in doing so? 是的。我儿子想出国,去英国,攻读

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Standard of living is something very important to all of us. We all want a better standard of living. We all do our best for most of our lives to improve it. Im quite happy with my standard of living. Im not rich, I dont have expensive furniture (in

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

The agricultural company PGG Wrightson Ltd signed an agreement today with Silver Fern Farms Ltd for the two companies to join together. Silver Fern Farms is a meat processing company which kills farm animals for meat and sells the meat in NZ and over

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

大学英语四级考试越来越近,考生可掌握一些四级作文模板,会在接下来的四级考试中更得心应手。 ? ??留学 Nowadays, going abroad for studies is enjoying a striking(显著的) popularity among adolescents. Importa

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

A person should never make an important decision alone, important decisions should be well thought out. People, who know you well, know what is best for you, and close to you can give you good advice, give you a different perspective, or share their

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Be it made-in-Germany kitchenware or infant formula from the United States, Chinese shoppers can now place orders directly from overseas online shopping platforms owned by Amazon.com Inc as the e-commerce giant steps up efforts to boost its market sh

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

New York in the US is the most expensive city for international students in terms of accommodation, while the greatest number of Chinese studying overseas come from Beijing and Shanghai, according to a report. 根据一项报告显示,美国纽约是

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China had a total of 1.26 million students overseas as of 2015, accounting for 25% of the world's total number of students studying outside their native country, meaning one in four such students is from China, according to the 2016 Report on the Dev

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

奥运因素仍然有助于提高英国的旅游热潮 LONDON, Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- Official figures released on Thursday showed a strong surge in the number of visits to Britain by overseas residents, boosted by the Olympics and the new generation of

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Consumers in China spent $116.8 billion on luxury goods abroad in 2015, according to China Daily. 据《中国日报》报道,2015年中国消费者在境外的奢饰品消费总计1168亿美元。 This translates to 46% of the global volume of hig

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As the year comes to an end, the Department of Statistics puts out some figures for the year. One surprising figure is that just over 2m New Zealanders went on an overseas trip during the year. This is surprising because our population is only 4.4m.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

overnight Hong Kong interbank offered rate 香港银行同业隔夜拆息率 overnight liquidity assistance 隔夜流动资金贷款 overnight margin 隔夜保证金;隔夜按金 overnight money 隔夜

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

overseas financial institution 海外财务机构 overseas interest 海外利息 overseas investment 海外投资 overseas market 海外市场 overseas representative office 海外代表办事处 Over

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Today was the beginning of New Zealand music month. Every May for the last 10 years, New Zealand has celebrated our own music. The Auckland band, Opshop, decided to do something different to celebrate 10 years of New Zealand Music month. They hired a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Dai: So, you mentioned coasteering. What is that? Sharron: Right. What it is, it's organized by some groups of people. It can be quite dangerous but it's very well-run in that you all go out in wetsuits, and you'll go out for a few hours around the c

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: OK. Hello! Could you introduce yourself please? Conrad: Yes! I'm Conrad Matsumoto. I'm from California like you, Todd. And now I'm living in Japan. I've been here about seven years. Todd: Wow! Seven years! Conrad: Well, maybe six. Todd: Six. Co

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Official stats show China's economy grew 6.9 percent in 2015 from the previous year. Chinese authorities say the growth, the slowest pace in a quarter of a century, was hard-won amid a sluggish global recovery. Canadian Ambassador to China, Guy Saint

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台