Working Overseas Danielle: Im so excited! I just got my new posting overseas. I cant wait to live abroad and work as an expat. Angus: I remember my first overseas assignment. It was interesting, but the adjustment took some time. Danielle: I wont hav

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

Danielle: Im so excited! I just got my new posting overseas. I cant wait to live abroad and work as an expat. Angus: I remember my first overseas assignment. It was interesting, but the adjustment took some time. Danielle: I wont have any problems. I

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

An overseas business trip国外出差 My company assigned me to attend an overseas exhibition. 公司派我出国去参加展览 There are still lots of people,so was hard to move in the exhibition hall. 展览会场人山人海,人要移动都很困难

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

AS IT IS - Americans increasingly unlikely to support military intervention overseas From VOA LEARNING ENGLISH, welcome to AS IT IS! Hello, Im Steve Ember. Today, studies show Americans more and more unlikely to support military intervention overseas

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Canadian rules are the strongest anywhere in the world and as long as companies are following those rules, then everybody will benefit - the investment side from China, those receiving the investment in Canada, exploration will go ahead, jobs will be

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Mid-autumn festival or moon festival is celebrated in every Chinese family on Monday. Is it celebrated abroad? Will they have moon cake? Yes, Overseas Chinese Women's Association in Sweden has organized such a grand celebration in Stockholm. Chen Xue

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

The sixth Overseas Talent Entrepreneurship Conference (OTEC) is now underway in Beijing. One of its events this week includes a gathering seeing hundreds of overseas entrepreneurs who either have started, or are hoping to start, their own businesses

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

By Eve Troeh Los Angeles 22 February 2008 Barack Obama garnered his 11th consecutive primary win this week, when Democrats Abroad announced from Geneva, Switzerland, that the Illinois senator had won the party's Global Primary. Obama got about 65 per

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

今天我们要学的词是overseas。 Overseas, 海外的。 Overseas adoption is a long process, 从海外领养孩子要经历一个漫长的过程。 The company is redirecting its investment to overseas markets, where it has more room to grow, 这

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Todd: OK, now Keren, we're talking about staying healthy, and you live overseas,, and we both know it's quite hard to actually sometimes stay healthy overseas. Keren: Yeah. Todd: First of all, can you talk about Spain? When you lived in Spain was it

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

China's top legislature, NPC, and top political advisory body, CPPCC, will open their first sessions next week. And the number of registered overseas reporters for the two sessions has increased by about 20 percent over last year. Foreign journalist

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

PARIS, May 5 (Xinhua) -- The second round election that will decide the next French president between Nicolas Sarkozy and Francois Hollande has started in overseas departments and territories on Saturday. Around 1 million overseas voters are expected

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是overseas。 Overseas, 海外的。 Overseas adoption is a long process, 从海外领养孩子要经历一个漫长的过程。 The company is redirecting its investment to overseas markets, where it has more room to grow, 这

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

CHENGMAI, Hainan, Dec. 9 (Xinhua) -- As China seeks to shake off its image of the world's mass-producer of cheap products and move up the value chain, Chinese companies are trying to reshape their reputations in the international market to win accept

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Travelers take a vacation from high prices by having medical procedures performed abroad at a fraction of the price Jan Sluizer | San Francisco, California 08 April 2010 John Freeman paid $18,000 for a heart procedure in Turkey that he says would hav

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

Government figures are suggesting the number of participants taking this years Gao Kao - China's national college entrance exam are declining drastically in recent years. As CRI's Chen Mei reports, that's partly because Chinese high school graduates

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

For Xu Man, 22, a senior in international business at Peking University, studying at a graduate school abroad doesnt simply mean gaining a foreign diploma. 22岁的徐曼(音译)是北京大学国际商务专业的一名大三学生。对她而言,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

China's top oil and gas producer said overseas operations will take a much larger share of its overall output as the company continues to expand abroad. The China National Petroleum Corp or CNPC produced around 110 million tonnes of oil equivalent th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

It's estimated nearly 6 million overseas trips are going to be made by Chinese people during this Spring Festival. Leading online Chinese travel agency Ctrip has released its tourism outlook for the holiday, suggesting over 60 percent of its customer

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Yang Qianghua, who lives in Germany, is one of the hundreds of overseas Chinese invited to attend the event. He says the younger generation tends to forget the sacrifices made during the war. Seventy years ago, our older generation, including those o

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台