This scientific American 60 second ,I'm Cynthia Graber 。This just takes a minute。 After Haitiearth quack 2 year ,color swept the country. And within months, the same strain has spread to demanded republican of US then to Bure ,Mexico ,Spain ,an

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

(MA) Now, you've been reading articles about the tremendous damage done to life and property by earthquakes. That's why seismologists have been working so hard to develop methods of earthquake prediction. We can now predict earthquake [assertively]

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

Jackson Pollock Invented a New Kind of Painting That Changed the Way People Looked at Art Written by Dana Demange (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Bob Doughty with People in America in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Broadcast: Feb 18, 2003 By George grow VOICE ONE: This is Phoebe Zimmerman. VOICE TWO: And this is Doug Johnson, with science in the news, VOA Special English program about recent developments in scie

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-健康资讯

Mosquito Nets Widely Used for Fishing, Study Finds Mosquito nets usually are used to prevent the spread of diseases which are passed by mosquito bites. Those treated with insect killing substance have been especially successful in the fight to agains

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

accept 接纳 acceptance 承兑 accepted draft/bill 已承兑汇票 acceptor 承兑人 account 科目,帐户 account for 说明 account sales 承销清单 accounting equation 会计等式 accrued basis 应计基础 accrued income 应计收益 accum

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

上尉诗人James Blunt单曲I'll Be Your Man官方版MV出炉!MV拍摄于美国雷诺和西雅图, 是James至今最特别的一个MV。 Too many voices Too many noise Invisible wires keeping us apart So many choices But they all the disappointmen

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是diagnose。 Diagnose, 是诊断的意思。研究人员最近考查了俄亥俄州1万4千个孩子的健康记录后发现,Only one-fourth of children with high blood pressure were correctly diagnosed, 只有四分之一血

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Hello Antony Funnell here, and welcome to Future Tense. Like many people I know, I catch the bus to work. And this is my stop, one sec... Thank-you! Okay, come this way while I talk. Travelling on the bus is pretty straightforward. But getting from t

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(309) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Good afternoon, Im Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Heres a look at whats happening NOW IN THE NEWS. It is the Popes first visit to the US. And hes celebrating his 81st birthday today. Thousands gathered at the capital to catch a glimpse

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(四)月

I agree that language learning is cool, but I challenge the assumption that its difficult. 我认同语言学习很酷,但我不认同语言学习不容易这一说法。 Languages cannot be taught, they can only be learned. Having someone or somet

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Most of us know we should rein in our energy use. But to be successful, itd help if we knew the best way to do it. So scientists asked more than 500 people, Whats the most effective thing you can do to conserve energy? The results were illuminating. 很

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

But there were many technical difficulties to overcome. Holmes also neededor at least would very much have appreciatedsophisticated gadgetry of a sort that could make very fine measurements from tiny samples, and as we have seen it was all he could d

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

The new series, titled Are Our Kids Tough Enough? Chinese School revolves around five Chinese teachers who are sent to teach 50 UK teens at a school in Hampshire. The teachers instruct the students for a month. The pupils are then tested, and the res

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

提高中考英语复习效率的妙法 通过一个学期的中考复习,我充分领略了The English Four in oneMethod for Senoir Middle School Entrance Examination的奇妙。过去的初三总复习学生觉得枯燥无味,如同炒冷饭,无

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Data flow diagram 数据流程图 Database 数据库 Decentralization 分散化 Decision support systems 决策支持系统 Defined-benefit plan 养老金福利计划 Defined-contribution plan 资方养老金投入计划 Delayering 扁平化 Depressi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

模仿文本: Now on the BBC World Service, our in-depth science show, Discovery, which travels to India, the maths author Alex Bellos goes in search of connections between the great numerical inventions of ancient India and its spiritual tradition

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

对很多中国托福(课程)考生来说,写作实际上是个翻译过程,如何把思想中的中文转化成现实中的英文是托福基础写作最关心的问题,也是学生们首要应该解决的问题。但是我们的学生受思维定

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

始记篇 NO.3: 一曰道,二曰天,三曰地,四曰将,五曰法。 道者,令民于上同意,可与之死,可与之生,而不畏危也。 天者,阴阳、寒暑、时制也。 地者,高下,远近、险易、广狭、死生也

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法