发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 一口气英语

Negative Response Its all wrong. Youve got it all wrong. Youre all wet actually. Thats not correct. Youvewrong. Rubbish. Nonsense. I suppose youre mistaken there. I think I must tell you that its not true. If I may say so, its actually not the case.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

Cooperative Learning May Change Your Mind About Group Work Two heads are better than one. Or so the expression goes. It means that two people working together have a better chance of solving a problem than one person alone. But not everyone likes wor

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Can You Catch a Liar? 如何抓住一个骗子 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. 这里是VOA健康生活频道 What is the best way to catch someone who is telling a lie? 鉴别谎言最好的方法是什么? For a lo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

EXPLORATIONS - Wireless Internet Connection By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: A wireless router can link many computers. (Pictur

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

EXPLORATIONS - Exploring the Art and History of Printmaking STEVE EMBER: Im Steve Ember. BARBARA KLEIN: And Im Barbara Klein with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. At the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. there is a colorful and expressi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Days of Painful Tooth Repair May Be Over From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Many people fear a visit to the dentist. They are not so much afraid of the doctor, but of the dental equipment and treatments. Well, fear no mor

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Teacher'Day comes on September 10th every year. On the day we usually give our teachers cards to show our thanks. I thank them for helping me when I am in trouble, and I thank them for teaching me how to be a real man. Of course they are very friendl

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

We have 38 million people affected so far by this flood of emergency, more than a million people have been relocated. A lot of the focuses on the three gorges dam right now as we've seen that they opened the floodgates. This isn't the first time they

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Mike! 杨琳,来告诉大家今天都要学什么! A: 好! 今天,我们要一起来聊聊慈善捐款,看看如何表达货真价实,还要告诉你如何自控! B: Yeah,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

8. Curbs on business-method claims would be a dramatic about-face, because it was the Federal Circuit itself that introduced such patents with its 1998 decision in the so called State Street Bank case, approving a patent on a way pf producing mutual-

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

HEALTH REPORT - New Method to Find Alzheimer's Disease By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. A computer picture of a brain affected b

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

residual acceptor of foreign exchange 外汇的最后承兑人 residual deficit 剩余赤字 residual method 余值法 residual method of valuation 余值估计法 residual payment 余款;剩余付款

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

21. It has been decided that we are going to build a railway whose base must be completed within this year。 22. It is obvious (evident) that the success of the innovation depends on our concerted efforts。 23. To be frank, whether you like it or n

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

拓扑排序 topological sort 偏序 partical order 拓扑有序 topological order AOV网 activity on vertex network AOE网 activity on edge network 关键路径 critical path 匹配 matching 最大匹配

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Overnight clashes between crowds of protesters and police in the Bangladeshi capital, Dhaka have left at least 10 people dead and hundreds injured. Police said protesters demanding new anti-blasphemy laws began pelting police with stones late Sunday,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Health authorities in Beijing say that the testing materials for detection of the H7N9 virus has arrived in the city. And the virus has been incorporated into the citys monitoring system for avian flu. In a media briefing in Beijing on Monday, World

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年04月

In the English language, spelling and pronunciation have a funny relationship. How we write a word and how we say it often do not agree. There always seem to be exceptions to the rule. Today our question is related to pronunciation. It comes from our

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

(3)现金与应收帐款 现金 Cash 银行存款 Cash in bank 库存现金 Cash in hand 流动资产 Current assets 偿债基金 Sinking fund 定额备用金 Imprest petty cash 支票 Check(cheque) 银行对帐单 Bank statement 银行存款调节

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Romewasn'tbuiltinaday. 罗马不是一天建成的。 例句: A:YourspokenEnglishisprettygood.Pleasetellmeaboutyourlearningexperience. 你的英语口语说的真好,请给我讲讲你学英语的经验吧。 B:Uh,Idon'tknowwhattosay.Whatdoyouw

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语