8. Persuade...into... Can you persuade her into accepting our offer? I don't know. I'll try my best. You can't persuade me into lending you more money. Come on...This time I know I can double your money and pay you back!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

Introduction This support pack accompanies: I wanna talk about losing weight To watch the video online, go to: http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/i-wanna-talk-about/losing-weight This support pack contains the following materials: . a pre-list

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 图片5 图片6 图片7 图片8 图片9 by Jason Marshall Continuing our quest towards turning you into a quick-calculating machine, today were building upon last weeks tips with one additional very important tip that

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

EDUCATION REPORT – April 25, 2002: Learning to Read By Jerilyn Watson This is the VOA Special English Education Report. One of the most important issues in American education is how to teach childre

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Scientists Create Method to Test Food and Drugs for Purity Millions of people in developing countries have to be on guard against contaminated food and medicine. Some products could be harmful -- even deadly. In Nigeria, brake fluid was found in a pr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Researchers Develop Better, Cheaper, Faster Zika Test 研究人员开发出更好、更便宜、更快寨卡病毒测试 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. A team of researchers say they have developed a new test for Zika

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

What do you do for a living? 你是做什么的? What is you do? 你是做什么的? She is out of job. 她失业了 Teaching is an interesting job. 教书是个有趣的工作 He is looking for work./ He is looking for a job. 他在找工作 I'm an assistant of sales manager.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(三)

245. The Twelfth Amendment, 1804. 245.1804年宪法第十二条修正案 Four presidential elections had now been held under the method provided by the Constitution. 此时,根据宪法提供的方法已经举行了四次总统选举, And that

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

AS IT IS 2014-05-17 What is the Best Way to Learn a Language? From VOA Learning English this is As It Is. Im Anna Matteo in Washington. Today on, As It Is, we will hear about something our listeners do every day they hear, read or watch VOA Learning

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Scientists are reporting a new way to identify when a heart transplant recipient is starting to reject the new organ. The new technique could help doctors ensure the success of more transplants. The human immune system is programmed to reject foreign

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

学生构思3D打印新方法或能将废物再利用 A popular 3D printing method called selective laser sintering,or SLS,uses metal or plastic powder,typically nylon,for creating various objects,but leaves about 44 percent of it as waste. 现在3D打

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

How to get lucky in life 好运气的敲门砖 Try Again from Another Angle Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck. Just because your plan failed doesn't necessarily mean it was a bad idea it could just be you

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Yesterday morning a crowd in Christchurch watched from a safe distance as a 14 storey building was demolished in just 10 seconds by implosion. It fell sideways a little then collapsed into a heap of rubble, with a large cloud of dust. A 6-year old bo

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Standard Chartered Bank 渣打银行 standard conversion rate 划一兑换率;划一折合率 Standard London (Asia) Limited 英国标旗(亚洲)有限公司 standard of accounting and auditing

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

A legendary music teacher behind a world-renowned method has been accused of being a fraud and lying about befriending Albert Einstein. 始创世界知名小提琴教学法的传奇音乐教师近日被指控是个骗子,他曾说过的与爱因斯坦

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

中美财务会计学词汇 balance between benefit and cost 收益与成本的平衡 balance sheet 资产负债表 balance sheet date 资产负债表日 balance sheet liability method 资产负债表负责法 bank overdrafts 银行透支 basic earnings per share 基本每股收益 beginning of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

本期内容: In the most recent round of international Pisa tests, Canada was one of a handful of countries to appear in the top 10 for maths, science and reading. The tests, run by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)

发表于:2019-02-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And they found that there is a best way to swallow capsules and a different best way to swallow tablets. And each method directly correlates to the density of the pills compared to the density of

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

5. Let's go window shopping. 我们去商店逛逛吧。 还能这样说: Shall we do some window shopping? Why don't we go window shopping? 应用解析: general shop 杂货店,小百货店; set up shop 开始营业; shut (close up) shop 歇

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

BMI stands for Body Mass Index, and it's a way to estimate whether or not an adult is over or under weight for his or her height. No equipment is necessary. You can figure out your BMI at home with a calculator. You multiply your weight in pounds by

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16