A: Excuse me, Professor. I think there might be an error in my test score. B: Sure. Do you think that the total is wrong or that you got something marked wrong that should have been marked right? A: I think that the percentage is incorrect. B: Let's

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Short-term Memory There are two kinds of memory: short-term and long-term. Information in long-term memory can be recalled at a later time when it is needed. The information may be kept for days or weeks. Sometimes information in the long-term memory

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Artificial Intelligence Used to Track World's Wildlife Scientists have long struggled with how to measure the effects of climate change on wildlife. This is especially true for birds flying in and out of coastal areas bordering the Arctic Ocean. In t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

On top of the muslin are placed several layers of wire cloth and papier-mache, 平纹细布上面是多层金属丝布和混凝纸, each layer being worked carefully into the crevice of the mold and made moisture-proof by a coat of shellac. 每一层

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

Scientists List Four Ways to Capture Carbon, Limit Rising Temperatures A new report suggests four simple ways to remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide is among the gases linked to the increase in the Earths temperature. The Nation

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

A: Excuse me, Professor. I think there might be an error in my test score. B: Sure. Do you think that the total is wrong or that you got something marked wrong that should have been marked right? A: I think that the percentage is incorrect. B: Let's

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

The kids are in class. The teacher is teaching math. The kids are tired. They want to play. They want to see the sun. They like slides. They also like swings. They don't like math. They stare at the clock. The clock moves slowly. The kids continue to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

图片1 adhere vi.黏附,胶着,坚持 v.坚持 例句:We adhere to the principle that everyone should be treated fairly. 我们坚持人人都应该被平等对待这一原则。 cling vi. 粘紧,附着,紧贴,坚持(意见),墨守

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

英语作文 What do I want to do when Im older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

上尉诗人James Blunt第三张录音室专辑Some Kind of Trouble中这首好听的单曲I'll Be Your Man的MV非常欢乐,开头就是人潮汹涌的Party场面,坐在公交车上弹吉他唱歌的James咋看咋帅 Artist:James Blunt Song:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

AGRICULTURE REPORT –August 20, 2002: Exploding Meat By George Grow This is the VOA Special English AGRICULTURE REPORT. American scientist Morse Solomon has developed an unusual method to make meat s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Recently, the United States Supreme Court decided a case on the property rights of inventors. The question was whether a business method is enough of an invention to receive a patent. Patents are a fo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

India's Farmers Changing What and How They Grow 印度农民改良农作物种植方式 Scientists have long warned that rising temperatures, also known as climate change, can affect agriculture around the world. Some scientists are now teaching farm

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Around the world, cesarean births are on the rise, and many experts think that's a bad thing. Now, a new study looks at one way that babies delivered by c-section are different. The number of surgical deliveries has been increasing for years. Some ce

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Technique May Eliminate Drill-and-Fill Dental Care For over a hundred years, dentists have been repairing cavities by removing the decayed tooth tissue with a drill and filling the hole with metal or plastic material. Depending on the cavitys depth,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

A: Are you a good driver? B: Yes, I'm rather good at driving. A: I need you to teach me how to drive. B: Yes, but do you have your learner's permit? A: Yes, I have it. B: Have you ever driven a car before? A: I drove a car before, but only once. B: A

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for Spotlights Listener Mail program! Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voi

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

He eats a lot of candy. He needs to clean his teeth now. He does not want cavities. He goes to the bathroom. He flosses between his teeth. He grabs his toothbrush. He brushes his teeth up and down. He rinses his mouth. His teeth look white. Finally,

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

标准名称Code Standard Name Fire Prevention Code防火规范 Uniform Fire Code, 2003 Edition (incorporates provisions from both the Fire Prevention Code and the WFCAs Uniform Fire Code)统一消防规范 2003版 Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers手提灭火

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Perhaps. Or, proceeding in a more convenient, more economical, and consequently more probable fashion, 或者是这样。或者,他是用更方便,更经济,而且更可能的方法, was he satisfied with merely returning to breathe at the su

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物