The second is redefining our idea of equality, so everyone has the freedom to pursue their purpose. 第二件事是,重新定义平等,让每个人都有追求他们目标的自由。 Now, many of our parents had stable jobs throughout their care

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

4 What did the woman mean? [A] They were going to give Harry a job [B] Harry took care of someone in the office [C] Harry is leaving his post

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

And beyond that, on behalf of your mother and sisters, I pledge that we, your blood family, will do all we can to continue the imaginative and loving way in which you were steerling these two exceptional young men so that their souls are not simply i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

鼠标悬停在加粗部分,会显示相应词义和讲解哦! His aunt was back outside the door.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

He is coming soon. 他马上来接电话。 He is coming soon. 他马上来接电话。 Thank you. 谢谢。 Please tell her I'll call her right back. 请告诉她我会马上给她回电话的。 Excuse me, Mr. Geller. Ms. Brown is calling. 打扰了,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Finally tonight: wizards young and old. Harry Potter is back. And so is Jeffrey Brown, with a look at the latest version of Potter-mania from his recent trip to the United Kingdom. At Platform 9 3/4 in London's King Cross Station, it's time again for

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

影片对白 Manager: Hello, Daisy. Bill: This one is Greta. Manager: Hello, Greta. Jamie: Here she is. This is Aurelia. This is Juliet, Peter. Peter: How are you? Jamie: Didn't see you there. Mark: Yeah, just thought I'd tag along . Aurelia: Jamie's fr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

Liam: Hey girl Im waiting on ya,Im waiting on ya cmon and let me sneak you out and have a celebration,a celebration,the music up the windows down Zayn: Yeah,well be doing what we doing,lets pretend that were cool cause we know were too Yeah,well be d

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Kids React to Movie Trailers This Episode: Harry Potter 小孩如何看待电影预告片 这一集:哈利波特。 Oh, I know this. Dude, this is creeping me ou... Wait, was that Voldermort? Harry Potter! I 'm so sick of Harry Potter. Only one can

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

LESSON 2 第2课 beautiful 美丽 porch 门廊 rainbow 彩虹 burst 破裂 bubbles 泡沫 same 相同 biggest 最大的 sneeze 打喷嚏 colors 颜色 mine 我的 soap 肥皂 wash 洗 red 红色 many 许多 BUBBLES 吹泡泡 The boys have come out on

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (MUSIC) The surrender of Japan in August nineteen forty-five ended the Second World War. Americans looked to their new president, Harry Truman of the state of

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(一)月

今天我们还要讲几个由 shoot 这个词发展而成习惯用语。第一个是: shoot from the hip。Hip是臀部也是髋关节的部位。这个习惯用语让我们想起当年粗旷甚至野蛮的美国西部生活。 当时人不离枪、枪

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Getting into university is hard enough at the best of times - but when your chosen institution is a work of fiction you're really up against. 即便是在最好的时代,考入大学也是挺困难的事儿,要是你选的学校还是小说中虚构

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

After a while, having proved his good qualities by barking away a set of pilferers, 又过了一段时间,它的优良品质得以很好地展现。 who were making an attack on the great pear tree, he was admitted into the house, 小狗用叫声吓走

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Beg, Frisk, beg, said little Harry, as he sat on an inverted basket, at his grandmother's door, 作揖,弗里斯克,作揖!小哈利说道,他坐在祖母家门口一个倒扣的篮子上, eating, with great satisfaction, a porringer of bre

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

As everyone knows, before Prince Bertie was turned into a frog, he was a handsome prince. But did you know that before Bertie was a prince, he was a princeling, which is like a prince, only smaller? Up until now, this story has been kept as a closely

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Can you work next weekend? Harry asked. I don't know, said Marty. I'll have to check with my wife first. Harry smirked. You're kidding, he said. You have to ask your wife's permission? What kind of man are you? Marty said, I'm a married man. That mea

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

1. What kinds of music does this radio station play? A. rhythm and blues B. heavy metal C. latin 2. What is the disk jockey's first name? A. Harold B. Harvey C. Harry 3. Listeners can win ___________ by saying the name of the song. A. music CDs B. co

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Every day I wake up knowing that the more people I try to save, more enemies I will make. And it's just a matter of time before I face those with more power than I can overcome. I'm so sorry, I'm late. I had a traffic thing. Did your traffic jam have

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

My mom is nodding. 我老妈在点头同意。 How many of you remember your first lecture here at Harvard? 你们当中有多少人还记得在哈佛上的第一节课? Mine was Computer Science 121 with the incredible Harry Lewis. Harry. 我上的是

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲