44Then the man brought me back to the outer gate of the sanctuary, the one facing east, and it was shut. 2The LORD said to me, This gate is to remain shut. It must not be opened; no one may enter through it. It is to remain shut because the LORD , th

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

46 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: The gate of the inner court facing east is to be shut on the six working days, but on the Sabbath day and on the day of the New Moon it is to be opened. 2The prince is to enter from the outside through the po

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

Most of us don’t give serious thought to our mouths. We use them to eat, talk, breathe and yet rarely give them more attention beyond keeping our teeth clean and white. But the mouth can also be a g

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Fierce winter storms have been pounding the northern half of the nation today, dumping more snow and ice on states still struggling to restore power knocked out by ice storms last weekend. Unusually frigid temperatures are gripping much of the Midwe

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

40In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth of the month, in the fourteenth year after the fall of the city-on that very day the hand of the LORD was upon me and he took me there. 2In visions of God he took me

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

If first impressions are indeed last impressions,Dublin has a reason to be confident.With a spacious interior and space age design,Dublin airport's terminal 2 is the city's calling card.At a cost of 600 million euros,T2 wasn't cheap but some believe

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十二)月

01. You can type in some keywords. 你可以键入一些关键词。 02. How do I use use a search engine? 怎样使用搜索引擎? 03. You can put the web address into the collection. 你可以把网址存入到收藏夹中。 04. You can search fo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

Galway has been dub bed the Gateway to the West. For hundreds of years, this was a modest fishing village, then in the 13th century, the English wised up to the area's strategic spot on the water. 14

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 其他文化

Gain - This is an increase in signal power, due to a boost from an electronic device. Garbage - These are unwanted characters that appear because of either incorrect settings or noise. Gate - These ar

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

The Egyptian military is appealing for calm in the streets of Cairo, where pro- and anti-government protesters have been clashing in Tahrir Square. A spokesman said on state television that the military got the message and now it's time for normal li

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Unencrypted messages can be hijacked in transit and read or altered.If the mail is not digitally signed,you can't be sure where it came from. 未加密的信息可能在传输中被截获、偷看或窜改。如果邮件不是数字签名的,你

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

As the human beings approached the farm buildings, Snowball launched his first attack. 当这伙人接近庄园的窝棚时,斯诺鲍发动第一次攻击。 All the pigeons, to the number of thirty-five, flew to and fro over the men's heads and mu

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 动物农场 Animal Farm

中文 英文 缩写 闭合用户群 Closed User Group CUG 闭塞出 outgoing blocked 闭塞解除信号 UnBLocking signal UBL 闭塞入 incoming blocked 闭塞信号 BLOcking signal BLO 闭塞证实信

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

The World Health Organisation has called for the regulation of electronic cigarettes as both tobacco and medical products, dealing a blow to the industry that had hoped the devices would escape the strict curbs placed on smoking. 世界卫生组织(W

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

巴西帮助古巴开创特别开发区 HAVANA, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Cuban leader Raul Castro and Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff Monday inaugurated the first phase of the Cuba's Special Development Zone in the port of Mariel, a project largely fin

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

They say that children learn languages the best. But that doesnt mean that adults should give up. We asked some of the polyglots in TEDs Open Translation Project to share their secrets to mastering a foreign language. Their best strategies distill in

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: The journey of the USS Jeannette in 1879 came out of the dreams of a lot of wise men who might have known better. It set sail from San Francisco in July of that year with 32 men to find what they hoped would be a kind of unspoiled

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

They say that children learn languages the best. But that doesnt mean that adults should give up. We asked some of the polyglots in TEDs Open Translation Project to share their secrets to mastering a foreign language. Their best strategies distill in

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Its a stiflingly hot summer afternoon in Beijing. Waves of heat wash over Tian Meng as he signals city buses at a stop near Beijing University of Chemical Technology. Often known as summer vacation social practice, the tradition of college students d

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Hello, I am Sue Montgomery with the BBC news. The United Nation's special envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura has called for the ceasefire in Syria to be revitalized, before new peace talks in Geneva can be held. He urged the US and Russia to launch a

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻