We Did iTunes Because We All Love Music 我们之所以去做iTunes是因为我们都热爱音乐 Lets start with the birth of the iPhone. 我们先从iPhone的起源谈起吧, How did you get the idea to create it? 您是怎么想到发明它的?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

I consider myself one part artist and one part designer. 我自认为既是一位艺术家,又是一位设计师。 And I work at an artificial intelligence research lab. 我在一个研究人工智能的实验室工作。 We're trying to create te

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Lesson 24 Beatuy 美 First listen and then answer the following question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What do glimpses of beauty, either in nature or art, often suggest to the human mind? A young man sees a sunset and, unable to understand

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(525) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第四册

The Family of Bobwhite Clarence Hawkes 山齿鹑家族 克拉伦斯霍克斯 When you have read this story, you will understand better why so many people love the out-of-doors and the study of wild life. 当你读了这个故事,你会更能体会为

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

The Food and Drug Administration has lifted its warning on eating fresh tomatoes. Officials say the salmonella outbreak is still ongoing, but varieties of tomatoes on the market now have been given the all-clear. NPR's Allison Aubrey reports. FDA of

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台七月

Nature Beauty Gratitude When I graduated UCLA, I moved to northern California, and I lived in a little town called Elk on the Mendocino coast, and I didn't have a phone or TV, but I had U.S. mail, and life was good back then, if you could remember it

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 跟希哥学英语

Remember that they are about much more than performance alone. 请大家牢记,奥运会不仅仅意味着比赛成绩。 They are about the peaceful gathering of 204 National Olympic Committees-regardless of ethnic origin, gender, religions or pol

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Nancy: So, what do you think? Ron: Uh, that was interesting. Nancy: Thats all you have to say? I spent six months making this anti- drug film to show students in schools to try and deter illegal drug use. Ron: Well, Im not sure if it gets the point a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Cambodian Rice Organization Facing Own Problems In a report last month, the Cambodian Rice Federation (CRF) warned the country's market for exports could be destroyed by secret or unlawful sales of rice. The report gave a long list of problems within

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

SAFENET survivable adaptable fiber-optic embedded network Satellite Communications Satellite communications entails microwave radio, line-of-sight propagation from a transmitting earth terminal (i.e.,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

补充: Gateway - A system that translates incompatible networks or applications. Gateway is also commonly used to refer to any system that provides access to another system. GMSS - General Manager,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

There was a time when Iranian women seeking husbands prioritised job status and financial security not to mention love at the top of their list of needs。 Now potential suitors face the prospect of having to fulfil a daunting new requirement before

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chapter 21 - Ptya goes to the Krmlin to see the Emperor After the definite refusal he had received, Petya went to his room and there locked himself in and wept bitterly. When he came in to tea, silent, morose, and with tear-stained face, everybody pr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Heather Cooper: Okay, what I'm doing today is, I am putting together a topiary. We have four of these that are going up. We have almost all volunteers. I would say by the end of the weekend, you will have seen almost upwards of 60 people total that w

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Battle of the Blockbusters Cinema goers in the UK are licking their lips in anticipation of the films to be released in time for the Christmas holidays. And this year it looks like they will be spoiled for choice as fantasy films continue to dominate

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. There are many natural wonders in the United States. Today, we take you to seven man-made wonders in America. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Against the city's

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(三)月

Ted Landphair 09 December 2009 Photo: Pat Hawks, Flickr Creative Commons Share This There's not exactly a rush of good news across economically stressed America - unless you work at one of our 1,200 community colleges. For most of them, everything's

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

CAPITOL HILL Global private banking giant HSBC has admitted that lax vigilance made it vulnerable to money laundering by Mexican drug cartels, as well as transactions involving Iran that are banned under U.S. law. HSBC managers pledged to do better i

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China has taken over the management of a strategic deep-water Pakistani seaport. The port of Gwadar on Pakistan's southwestern coast has been transferred to China state-owned Overseas Ports Holding Company. The company will be fully responsible for o

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

By the straits of Sunda, chiefly, vessels bound to China from the west, emerge into the China seas. 船只驶向中国,主要就是从西循巽他海峡进入中国海。 Those narrow straits of Sunda divide Sumatra from Java; 那个狭小的巽他海

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记