Here are THINGS YOU NEVER SAY TO OR ASK A FRIEND: 你永远不应该对朋友说的话有: Hows your sex life? 你的性生活怎么样? Have you put on some weight? 你是长胖了吗? Who are you and what have you done with my friend? 你是谁

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Rachel Hobson. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is late in th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. (SOUND) When Americans think of where coyotes live, they probably think of desert states in the Southwest like Arizona. But over time, these wild dogs have spread all the way to the East Coast. Som

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

Warren: So Lindsay, we're both teachers and sometimes our students go off to camp over the summer break. Did you ever go to camp when you were younger? Lindsay: I did go to camp. The camp I went to was called Pilgrim Pines. Warren: What was that like

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dialogue 2 Xiao Gao: Now that you told me what girls look for in their boy friends,do you know what guys want their girlfriends to be like? 小高:你刚刚已经告诉了我女孩子们想要她们的男朋友怎么样,你想知道男生们希望他

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Transcript: Zoo guide: OK, are we all together? Right, next were going to look at the llamas, but actually here we have four different animals which are all from South America and all related to camels. Llamas, which you have probably heard of, over

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

It's important because it puts a face on the issue. 它之所以重要,是因为它让你直面问题所在。 Now, a lot of people at this point will say to me, You had me part of the way, but now here you go being all open about it now, and that'

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

张玮-My Way And now, the end is near 现在,终点已经靠近 And so I face the final curtain 于是我要面对最后的落幕 My friend, I'll say it clear 我的朋友,我将会清楚的说出来 I'll state my case, of which I'm certain 我会

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Days like this I want to drive away 这样的日子我想开车离去 Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade 收拾行李看你的影子褪去 You chewed me up and spit me out 因为你咀嚼我然后吐出我 Like I was poison in your mouth 像我是

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Plants that use animals to disperse their seeds can find themselves in a pickle. Their need to make fruit tasty enough to entice the local fauna, but they also need to make sure that their animal assistants don't digest the very seeds they are meant

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

Plants that use animals to disperse their seeds can find themselves in a pickle: They need to make fruit tasty enough to entice the local fauna, but they also need to make sure that their animal asssistants don't digest the very seeds that are meant

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

Morning!I am Juliet. Nice to meet you through network. Hope we could spend a wonderful morning together. An hour in the morning is worth two hours in the evening. 一天之计在于晨,若您有个美好晨间生活,相信您一天的生活都是

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

At that very moment, the Director came out of his room. 这时木偶戏班班主从他的房间里出来了。 He had such a fearful appearance that one look at him would fill you with horror. 他个子大,样子凶,叫人看一眼就会充满恐惧

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

That's my boy, that's my boy, hey, Hey, ho. Oh, there he go! 瞧我兄弟,瞧我兄弟。厉害啊 That's what's up, hooker. 小爷就是这么牛逼,淫娃 First of all, you just scuffed his mother's freshly-waxed floor 首先,你刚把他妈妈

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Even on his deathbed, Catelyn thought sadly. He has not wed. You know that, Father. Nor will he ever. 到了临终还是念念不忘,凯特琳哀伤地想。他没结婚。父亲,你知道的,他这辈子都不会结婚了。 I told him... comm

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

这首歌出自英国歌手Pink,他的影响力极大,BBC音乐会的伦敦皇家阿尔伯特大厅,纽约著名的卡内基大厅,甚至是米兰能容纳八万人的圣西罗球场,都有他演出的身影。 Come a long way, come a long

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Whatcha been doin'? Whatcha been doin? Whoa, Whoa, Haven't seen ya 'round, How you been feelin'? How you been feelin'? Whoa, whoa, Don't you bring me down, All that shit about me, Being with him, Can't believe, All the lies th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

重点词汇: rice-flour 米粉 litter: vt. 乱扔; 使杂乱; 乱丢杂物; 使包含; spit: vt.吐,吐出; adult: n.成年的人或动物; 请在一米线外等候 神翻译 Please Wait Outside Rice-flour Noodle 正确翻译 Please Wait Behind

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

This is goodbye I regret the time spent together I can't digest all the life that I wasted Holding on made me never want to hold another You are just a part of my past You are just a part of my past This is an overdue goodbye A farewell I must say Th

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

She was the only one, to dominate my high She was the only one, to illuminate the dark When its all said and done and the race has been run, run, run She was the only one To elevate her smile To devastate a room Take and inch and then a mile When all

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲