Later that afternoon Grandma: Johnny, are you just sitting around again? Johnny:I'm just taking a break between washing the windows and cleaning the toilet. Grandma: I'd say all you've done is moved the dirt from the windows on to your face and hands

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

[00:03.08]We should hit the road, Burke. 我们该走了 布尔克 [00:18.84]He didnt go, did he? 他没去 是不是? [00:31.20]No. 没有 [01:29.60]Oh. 噢 [01:30.80]So beautiful here. 这里真美 [01:35.80]Look. Look, you can see my parents house

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-爱不胜防

[00:01.76]He won't return my calls. l leave messages and he won't call me. 他不回我电话,我留言了,他也不回复我 [00:05.04]No. 没有 [00:05.16]- Did you guys get into a fight after the prom? 你们参加舞会之后吵了一架? [

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-姐姐的守护者

Part 2 At the Orthodontist's II 在牙医诊所(下) Dialogue Script2 对话原文2 Tim: Here I am! The guy that looks like an idiot! Mom: Now don't be so silly. Lots of young people like you have braces. Tim: That doesn't make me feel better, Mom. Mom: Wha

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

She walked into the bathroom. She took the cap off the tube of toothpaste. She squeezed some toothpaste onto her toothbrush. She turned on the cold water. She brushed her upper teeth and spit out some toothpaste. She brushed her lower teeth and spit

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

天气很好,妈妈让阿美带着丹尼尔去街上走走,缓解学习压力。走在路上的时候,丹尼尔随口吐口香糖,这引起了阿美的强烈不满,随即教育弟弟要维护公共卫生。 Listen Read Learn (Daniel casually spits the gum. May feels angry.) May: Daniel, you can't spit the gum

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

摘要:本文摘自2008年8月9日的NEWS WEEK。在一定程度上契合目前中国比较热的留学问题。到底留学是消费还是投资?这是一个问题。 英语听力原文: There are few more sobering online activities than enter

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

That is the ugliest creature I have ever seen and it was naked! I'm going to destroy you! No need to worry. I will protect the kingdom. My hair is doing that thing we both love. Nobody ever goes into the dark forest! I'm not afraid of them. Let's rid

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

BONNIE: I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow. ELENA: You were the one who said to go for it. BONNIE: Now I'm saying take it slow. ELENA: Why the about-face? BONNIE: It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

So, when you put the mouthwash in your mouth, 因此,你将漱口水倒入口中, usually you take your sides of your mouth, what we would call your cheeks, cheeks, your cheeks and you move them back and forth, 你通常用嘴的两侧,也就是我

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

英文歌词: Too many days I wake up with an aching Too many days have been wasted like sand Too many hours have gone by without notice Too many times Ive let go of your hand Lay by the sea, bury all of your fear Lady lay Lay by the sea, you are wild,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Many Zimbabweans living and working in neighboring South Africa travel home during the holiday period, causing massive bottlenecks at the main overland border post. Despite the delays and the cost, they prefer to return to South Africa after only a f

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

She said, You are so lazy. I think we should get a divorce. He said, You don't divorce someone just because they're a little bit lazy. What is it this time? She said, Go look at the faucet spout in the bathroom. Look at your soap dish. He went into t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Angolan officials say African Cup of Nations tournament goes ahead as planned, but Togo's PM pulls out his country's team after Friday's attack. Scott Bobb | Johannesburg 10 January 2010 Angolan soccer fans parade near the airport in Cabinda, Angola,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Warren: So Lindsay, we're both teachers and sometimes our students go off to camp over the summer break. Did you ever go to camp when you were younger? Lindsay: I did go to camp. The camp I went to was called Pilgrim Pines. Warren: What was that like

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

今天我们要讲的两个习惯用语有同样的意思。它们都用来说某一个人非常像另一个人。第一个习惯用语是:dead ringer。 Ringer原来意思就是酷似某人的人或者很像某物的东西. Ringer有时可以指冒名

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Today, 21 dead pilot whales were buried on a beach near the town of Coromandel. Another 42 whales managed to swim back out to sea. 63 whales were stranded on the beach about 6am this morning. Most of them were female whales with babies. By the time t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Long before you do this, someone at Starbucks has done this. It's the spit-and-polish of coffee making. You are inside the cupping room at Starbucks world headquarters in Seattle. This is where the coffee that eventually makes it into your hand, firs

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Voice 1 Hello, Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Rachel Hobson. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 A long line of c

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Two golfers were chewing the fat. Abbott said, You know why Tiger wins so much? It's not because of his distance, or his shot-making, or his putting, or his course management, or his patience. That's not why he wins so much. You want to know the real

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)