中英歌词: I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me I remembered each flash as time began to blur Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve 我忆起乌云满天,四

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 简单易学英文歌

The Ultimate Pitching Machine B y Tom McNichol / Originally published in WIRED Hardware and hard science are turning big-league ballplayers into precision-guided flamethrowers 1 I t’s the fastest hu

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

I stare at my reflection in the mirror Why am I doing this to myself Losing my mind on a tiny error I nearly left the real me on the shelf no no no no To lose it all in the blur of the start Seeing is deceiving dreaming is believing It's okay not to

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

41. A) He wants to keep informed while hes absent. B) The details of the report havent been checked yet. C) He has just come back to work. D) He has to be away longer than expected. 42. A) The man should see an optometrist. B) Shed like to postpone w

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

21 Keeping a diary----recording precious moments It has been a long time since I kept a diary, but I am then thinking more and more about the value of some kind of journal. Although writing daily in a diary is tough, it's good a habit to have, especi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

I haven't forgotten the last time yet. Could it have been only yesterday? 我可还没忘记上次的事。这居然还是昨天刚刚发生的事? He was around to my side of the car in a blur. He started unbuckling me. 他一阵风似的绕到我身

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Coffee TV - Blur Do you feel like a chain store Practically floored One of many zeros Kicked around Your ears are full but you re empty Holding out your heart to people who never really care how you are So give me coffee and TV Peacefully I ve seen s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

I Need You是嘻哈新天团N-Dubz推出的最新单曲,收录在他们的第二张个人大碟《Against All Odds》当中,目前排在英国单曲榜第五名。 Artist:N-Dubz Song:I Need You I need you I need ya I need you I need ya Baby,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

A take on color for 2016: For the first time, the blending of two shades Rose Quartz and Serenity are chosen as the PANTONE Color of the Year. 2016年流行色前瞻:彩通首次将一个颜色组合,即蔷薇粉(Rose Quartz)和宁静蓝(Se

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

AS IT IS 2016-07-11 How Will Driverless Technology Change Our Lives? 无人驾驶技术将怎样改变我们的生活 Almost every day, we hear about a new development in the world of driverless technology. But how will this technology change our liv

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

I was very cautious not to lean too far over the little ocean ponds. 我非常谨慎,尽量离这些小海池远些。 The others were fearless, leaping over the rocks, perching precariously on the edges. 别的人就大胆多了,他们纵身跳过

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

Oh, we have weapons. He flashed his bright teeth in a brief, threatening smile. 哦,我们有武器。他飞快地露了一下他明亮的牙齿,险恶地笑着。 I fought back a shiver before it could expose me. 我击溃了一阵战栗,在它出

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

How did you sleep? he asked. 你睡得怎么样?他问道。 I wondered if he had any idea how appealing his voice was. 我怀疑他是否知道自己的声音是多么的动人。 Fine. How was your night? 很好。你昨晚过得怎样? Pleasan

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

She is always experimenting, always attempting the coup declat. Who do you like now? she asks without looking up. You mean at twenty? Or at thirty-six? Both. I try to remember being twenty. Its just a blur of women, breasts, legs, skin, hair. All the

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

bait 饵 ;诱惑 balcony 阳台 ,包厢 ballet 芭蕾舞 ballot 选票 ;抽签 barbecue 烤肉 吃烤肉的野餐 barren 不育的 ;贫瘠的,没有结果的,无益的,单调的,无聊的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Pete Stauber, Republican, professional hockey player, police commander, dad of four, he flipped his Minnesota district from Democrat to Republican. 皮特是共和党人、职业曲棍球员、警察指挥官,他也是4个孩子的父亲。他之前是

发表于:2019-02-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(一月)

Conquering High-Priced Shanghai, From Dumplings to Modern Art 从磁悬浮到小笼包,无处不优越的上海 LUCAS PETERSON 卢卡斯彼得森 Superlatives are everywhere in Shanghai. I forked over my 50 yuan (about $7.90) and boarded the maglev t

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

迷你对话: A: The river is much higher then the ground. 河比地还高。 B: How dangerous! 多危险呀! A: Yes, it is. 是呀,很危险。 B: What if the river overflowed its bank? 河水要是涨过了岸,怎么办? A: That would be

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Cannot fall, never do regret Know just what is being said know the risk you take Keep your head above it all Sure you can fall but not now you gotta prove something new, being you, being you Can't feel, keep from asking why be the strongest at goodby

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐