- 05 - bark vi.(狗等)吠,叫n.吠声,叫声;树皮 barn n.谷仓,仓库 barrel n.桶;枪管,炮管 barren a.贫瘠的;不育的;(植物)不结果的;无用的 barrier n.栅栏,屏障;障碍(物) basement n.建筑物的底部,地下室,地窖 basis n.基础,根据 bat n.球拍,球棒,短棒;蝙蝠 batch n.

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 俞敏洪07年考研英语词汇

In Another World Here I am, in China, half way around the world from home. As I look at my clock and calculate the time back home I realize that half a world away, people are busy getting ready for a wedding. The bride is my niece, a person I first m

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

I am Carl Azuz. Welcome to CNN student news.We are starting with the story about explosion Wednesday night at a plant inthe town of west. It's located in the Texas. The impact from this explosion was felt up to 50 miles away and in the town itself de

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(四)月

The panic of the battle scene seemed to spreadthrough the big room. Leonardo's apprentices lookedaround wildly, as if they didn't know what to do. Water from the fountain! Leonardo roared. Hurry! He ran out of the room. His apprenticesrushed after hi

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The Otherworld was completely different from the dark, coldworld Jack and Annie had just left behind. They were standing at the edge of a pale green meadow. Themeadow was bathed in warm, rosy sunlight. Three horses--oneblack, one brown, one gray--wer

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Model 2 Im afraid Ill fail Laura: John, Whats the matter with you? You look so down. John: We will have a big exam tomorrow in Physics, and Im afraid Ill fail. Laura: Have you been studying? John: You know me. I study all the time. And I know the mat

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Model 2 Im afraid Ill fail Laura: John, Whats the matter with you? You look so down. John: We will have a big exam tomorrow in Physics, and Im afraid Ill fail. Laura: Have you been studying? John: You know me. I study all the time. And I know the mat

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Many elderly and disabled Americans are isolated by frailty, illness and at this time of year, in the northern states, extreme cold weather. Many also suffer from malnutrition. A non-profit program called Meals on Wheels provides and delivers more th

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年1月

The representatives from the United Nations describes the situation in Syria as the most serious crisis facing the international community. UN inspectors are in Syria. They are working to figure out if chemical weapons are used in the country. UN des

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(九)月

Everyone has his inherent power, which is easily concealed by habits, blurred by time, and eroded by laziness. 每个人都有潜在的能量,只是很容易被习惯所掩盖,被时间所模糊,被惰性所消磨。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.6

Figure Skaters Do Get Dizzy Have you ever wondered how figure skaters spin so many times without getting dizzy? Figure skaters do experience dizziness, but they have a few different ways to conceal their feeling, and to stay upright after their rotat

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

By Breshna Omarkhel/Penelope Poulou Washington 27 October 2009 Cavalia A show that has charmed millions of people in other parts of the world is now playing in the United States. What makes Cavalia special is that the stars are horses, riders and ac

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

Political Cartoons Help Iranians View Election With Sense of Humor For many Iranians, the presidential campaign played out on television - one candidate after another explaining their positions on the issues. While it didn't make for compelling viewi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

BBC Filming on North Korea Trip Sparks Anger Three BBC journalists entered North Korea, posing as students on a university trip organized by the London School of Economics. In secretly filmed footage, BBC reporter John Sweeney is seen walking in the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(四月)

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending April 11 We're counting down the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 chart for the week ending April 11, 2015. Winter has fled the Washington, D.C. area and like a fresh spring breeze, we welcome a new song in

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(四月)

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: Police in the U.S. have been using facial recognition software for years, usually after a suspect is caught on camera during a crime. Now real-time facial recognition is on the horizon. In China, authorities are touting a new

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

GUY RAZ, HOST: What are you doing in New York? EL SEED: Actually, I came to meet some people for, like, a future project that's going to happen in 2018. But it's too secret. I can't talk about it. RAZ: Oh, you - come on, little bit - just a... EL SEE

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: In 2015, one song became not only that year's summer anthem. It generated over 1 billion streams since then. Its name, Lean On. (SOUNDBITE OF SONG, LEAN ON ) MO: (Singing) Blow a kiss. Fire a gun. We need someone to lean on

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Warm air washed over Jack. It felt wonderful. You have succeeded in your quest, said a soft,soothing voice. Are you glad to be home?Jack opened his eyes. Morgan le Pay stood in themoonlight. Yes, he said. We solved all our riddles, said Annie. Indeed

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack didn't move. He had never been so tired in allhis life. Breathe, said Annie. Jack gulped in cool, clean air. He opened his eyes. He couldn't see a thing. Take off your glasses, said Annie. They're filthy.Jack took off his glasses. The first thin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》