Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is convicted at his corruption retrial, with a jury finding him guilty a short time ago on 17 of the 20 charges against him. Those include all 11 charges related to his attempt to sell or trade President Obama

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Plenty of new thrills at this year's U.S. Open. On the men's side, Rafael Nadal is still in. Roger Federer is out. But the big news this year is the success of American women. With the legendary Serena Williams absent -- she delivered her first child

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

This is Whats Trending Today. Tennis players must wear almost all white at Wimbledon. That includes shorts, shirts, hats, dresses, shoes and socks. But when they get to New York in the late summer for the U.S Open, they let their personalities come o

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Academic ListeningPart 7 - Academic readingThis programme was first broadcast in 2001. This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript of the programme. ANNOUNCER: Its time for Academic Listening - a series for students at English-speaking universi

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Walk Hand In Hand Andy Williams Walk hand in hand with me through all eternity Have faith, believe in me, give me your hand Love is a symphony of perfect harmony When lovers such as we walk hand in ha

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第十辑

1. An aide to Dick Cheney says tests on the former vice president show he suffered a mild heart attack. The 69-year-old was admitted to a Washington hospital Monday after experiencing chest pains. Cheney has a history of heart problems. 2. Toyota's t

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(二月)

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Country and Western Singer Hank Williams Wrote Songs About Love and HeartbreakBy Hank Williams Broadcast: Sunday, April 30, 2006 (THEME) VOICE ONE: PEOPLE IN AMERICA -- a program i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

the introduction This programme was first broadcast in 2001. This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript of the programme. ANNOUNCER: Its time for Academic Listening - a series for students at English-speaking universities and people who want t

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

The producer of this month's Emmy Awards says Robin Williams will receive a meaningful remembrance during the ceremony. 艾美奖制作人本月宣布将会为罗宾?威廉姆斯设置一个有意义的生平纪念环节。 Producer Don Mischer said

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[歌词大意] Better Man 好男人 Send someone to love me 请赐给我一个爱人, I need to rest in arms 我想在她的臂弯中休息。 1)Keep me safe from harm 别让我在暴风骤雨中,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Robbie williams--The Actor~ Principal actors to the stage please, Act One is about to begin in 8 seconds. VERSE ONE: First you can't act, now you can't stop, (What's my motivation?) I used to like you... a lot, (I was the class nerd) Exactly who I'm

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

BEIJING, Jan. 1 (Xinhua) -- Marcus Williams pleaded for a second chance to play in the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) league following his positive test for marijuana. The 26-year-old American, who recorded the first doping case in CBA's 17-yea

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

DOHA, Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- Serena Williams made the history at the age of 31 as the American became the oldest world number one after a quarter-final victory at the Qatar Open on Friday here. Her 3-6, 6-3, 7-5 battle against Petra Kvitoa of the Czech

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, June 22 (Xinhua) -- Five-time Wimbledon champion Venus Williams needed to fight for nearly three hours to edge out the 40- year-old Japanese veteran Kimiko Date-Krumm in the women's second round at the 125th Wimbledon Champoinships on Wednesd

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Meanwhile, back at the AAAS, ET has not phoned Earth. SETI, situated near San Jose, has not found alien intelligence. So they are, controversially, going for METI, sending messages out instead. Doug Vakoch from the SETI Institute at the press confere

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Robyn Williams: One of humanity's first innovations was an alliance with dogs, 40,000 years ago at least. Just look at the article on wolves in this week's New Scientist magazine. One great advantage of wolves and dogs is they are smart, as Stanley C

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

作为带动90年代英国男孩团旋风队伍,英国历史上最成功的男子演唱组合之一TAKE THAT成立于1991年,5位成员包括Robbie Williams、Gary Barlow、Mark Owen、Howard Donald 和Jason Orange,他们以邻家男孩的阳光形象,以时尚的Euro-dance为基调,配以优美的英式和声,以其

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lover, there will be another one Who'll hover over you beneath the sun Tomorrow see the things that never come Today [Chorus:] When you see me Fly away without you Shadow on the things you know Feathers fall around you And show you the way to go It's

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

In order to evoke the spirit of Dead Poets Society, Clow and Jobs wanted to get Robin Williams to read the narration. 为了让人们联想到《死亡诗社》的精神,克劳和乔布斯想让罗宾威廉姆斯朗读这段旁白。 His agent said

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

21世纪初期,法瑞尔威廉姆斯和他的制作组合海王星便开始为各类艺人制作音乐。2001年他就和好友Shae Haley建立起了NERD音乐乐队。 It might seem crazy what Im about to say Sunshine shes here you can take a brea

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空