This is Whats Trending Today. Earlier this year, many tennis fans were talking about the Australian Open finals. American tennis stars and sisters Serena and Venus Williams played each other in a so-called Grand Slam final for the first time since 20

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

AS IT IS 2015-08-31 Serena Williams Chasing History at US Open The U.S. Open tennis tournament begins Monday in New York City. It is the last opportunity for 127 women to win a Grand Slam title this year. And it is a chance for one player to win a pl

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Venus, Serena Williams Hold Clinic for Washington Youth U.S. tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams - both multi-Grand Slam title winners - have not played competitively recently because of various injuries and ailments. They have continued, though,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Hank Williams By Paul Thompson BROADCAST: December 22, 2002 (THEME) VOICE ONE: PEOPLE IN AMERICA --a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (THEME) Every week at this

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Venus Ebony Starr Williams is one of the most successful women ever to play tennis. She is a former World No. 1, and always a serious threat on court. She is likely to win a tournament even if her ranking is low. She has also met with success off the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Country and Western Singer Hank Williams Wrote Songs About Love and Heartbreak (THEME) VOICE ONE: PEOPLE IN AMERICA -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (THEME) Every week at this time, we tell you a story about people who played

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Skateboarding involves riding and performing tricks on a small oval board attached to four wheels. It can be considered a recreational activity, an art form or a method of transportation. Neftalie Williams says skateboarding is his passion. When I'm

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

There were many things Miranda Rojas had never done in her life. Born and raised in San Jose, Costa Rica, the 19-year-old had never been to neighboring countries in South America, let alone North America. She had never met a Muslim person. She had ne

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Robbie Williams - She's the One:对的那个她 歌词: I was her, she was me We were one, we were free And if there's somebody calling me on She's the one If there's somebody calling me on Shes the one We were young, we were wrong We were fine a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

think you own whatever land you land on earth is just a dead thing you can claim but i know every rock and tree and creature has a life,has a spirit,has a name think the only people who are people are

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

爵士:Vanessa Williams - Lazy afternoon 相关介绍 :这位散发优雅气质的黑美人,将自己由里到外的优点全都毫不加以掩饰的表现出来,姣好的外表让她获选为美国第一位非裔黑人摘下美国小姐后冠;

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英文爵士乐

爵士:Vanessa Williams - Come on strong 相关介绍 :这位散发优雅气质的黑美人,将自己由里到外的优点全都毫不加以掩饰的表现出来,姣好的外表让她获选为美国第一位非裔黑人摘下美国小姐后冠;

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文爵士乐

Stay【Maurice Williams And The Zodiacs】 Just a little bit longer Please, please, please, please, please Tell me you're going to Now, your daddy don't mind And your mommy don't mind If we have another dance Just one more One more time Oh, won't you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

来自美国的福音创作型才女 Karyn Williams 个人首张录音大碟,不失也是一位美丽、性感的才女,M3【Rest in the Hope】唯美舒雅的嗓音伴着优雅的钢琴音符演绎着她光彩照人的旋律,M1【Call】乐队的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Remembering Andy Williams Williams debuted on the pop charts in April of 1956 and less than one year later scored his first Number One hit with Butterfly. Born in Wall Lake, Iowa, Williams began his career at age eight when he teamed up with his thre

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(九月)

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Gunther Gebel-Williams By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Sunday, May 23, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember. Today, we tell about the famous ci

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

NEW YORK, Sept. 5 (Xinhua) -- US powerful Serena Williams served nine aces to dispatch former world No. 1 Ana Ivanovic in straight sets among gusty wind, advancing into the quarterfinal of US Open on Monday. Williams, a 13-time major champion and thr

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Kathryn Williams,英国第一民谣夫人今年发了新专辑,这一首Wanting And Waiting,简单的吟唱,如水般纯净淡然的吉他拨弦,有着清新的气息和脱俗的气质,Kathryn也许就是下一个Bob Dylan,永远将梦一

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Moon River singer Andy Williams dies LOS ANGELES, Sept. 26 (Xinhua) -- Andy Williams, the popular U. S. crooner of Moon River, (Where Do I Begin) Love Story, Butterfly and other iconic tunes, died at age 84 on Tuesday at his home in Branson, Missouri

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(278) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:英国流行天王Robbie Williams全新主打You Know Me Artist:Robbie Williams Song:You Know Me If a man could beat his own fancy Then to only breed in captivity is pointless I've been doing what I like When I like how I like it'

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅