Mr. and Mrs. Williams got married when he was twenty-three, and she was twenty. Twenty-five years later, they had a big party, and a photographer came and took some photographs of them. Then the photographer gave Mrs. Williams a card and said, They'l

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方CET6阅读

[00:02.30]Nate brings them for me every Sunday since the day we were engaged. 自从我们订婚开始 Nate每个星期天都会送我一束 [00:02.70]They are my favorite. 我最喜欢它们了 [00:06.58]-lsn't that sweet? -Are you taking notes? -好甜

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-街舞少年

This is Whats Trending Today Umpire Carlos Ramos has made his first public statement since his disputed calls at the U.S. Open final Saturday. American Serena Williams and Japans Naomi Osaka were competing in the championship. I am good, under the ci

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Hank Williams 当代乡村音乐之父。25岁的时候他就是一个超级明星,但是他死于29岁。在那短短的4年里,他为跟随他的乡村表演者确定了大多数规则实际上也影响了流行音乐。他写的大部分歌曲成

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

[Intro: Pharrell] You miss me? I miss all of y'all Why y'all girls standin' together like that, I can't take it [Verse 1: Pharrell] Women, I can do anything you like I can do anything you need And I got a better body Than the magazines you read [Refr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

亚军单曲:坏小子罗比新歌 Robbie Williams - Bodies 英国著名歌手、前流行组合Take That(接招)有着坏小子之称的罗比威廉姆斯(Robbie Williams)2009的最新大碟《Reality Killed the Video Star》已于10月9日发

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Unit 1 时态、语态(一) 1. By the time he arrives in Beijing, we _____ here for two days. A. will have stayed B. have been staying C. shall stay D. have stayed 2. She ought to stop working; she ha

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

AS IT IS 2016-09-10 US, Russian Astronauts Return After 6-Month Space Station Mission 美俄宇航员在太空工作6个月后返回地球 One American astronaut and two Russians landed safely in Kazakhstan Wednesday after spending nearly six months

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Lesson 26 Text A What Are the Times of Meals? Mr and Mrs Williams had always spent their summer holidays in England in the past, in a small boarding-house at the seaside. One year, however, Mr Williams made a lot of money in his business , so they de

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

This week on Our World: Geneticists find new clues to a puzzling disease ... the fungus that's killing off bats ... and the coming increase in hazardous electronic waste... WILLIAMS: By around 2030, we're looking at potentially a billion e-waste comp

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

想说的都在歌词里了吧 很多情,事,都需要些耐心 才能见到结果 看到坚持的是否对 是否如心所愿 佩服那些为爱而坚定而放弃的人们 而自己却一直迷茫着 是需要一些耐心等待的吧 需要耐心等到如心所愿的结果的吧~ Patience Just have a little patience 只是需要些耐心 I'm

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Robyn Williams: And this is The Science Show on RN where we just heard Amanda Bauer talk about all those robots running the giant instruments. Here's one of them. Amanda Bauer: This is the robot. The robot reaches down and clamps onto one of these li

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Robbie Williams 最新单曲《Shine My Shoes》现场版释出啦!强势新单这次是想再创佳绩的节奏吗?Robbie 可真是勤快呢,新单一首接一首,质量不减。一直继续支持他哦。 歌词: Another dawn, another day

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

You Know Me by Robbie Williams If a man could beat his own fancy Then to only breed in captivity is pointless I've been doing what I like when I like how I like it's joyless Only you know me What a waste of all this peace Baby steps and two more slee

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

坏小子罗比新歌 Robbie Williams - Bodies Bodies God gave me the sunshine, Then showed me my lifeline I was told it was all mine, Then I got laid on a ley line What a day, what a day, And your Jesus really died for me Then Jesus really tried for

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

It's been so long 已经过了如此之久 Since I have seen your face 自我上次看见你面庞 I'm a thousand miles away, from you 就与你,迢遥千里之距 And It's a sad song I've been singing every day 每天我都会哼着这首悲伤的调

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I tell myself lies sometimes Yeah, I say he and I are gonna be alright But he dont know me He thinks Im happy here And that this big ol dark cloud gonna disappear If he just holds me He feels the distance grow between us I just cant wait to slip away

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Claire Williams is 20 years old. She is a student and lives at home with her parents in a town called Whitehaven. Her bedroom is a mess. Or at least it was a mess. Time and again, her parents asked her please to tidy it, but somehow she never managed

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

A Russian spacecraft carrying three astronauts has docked at the International Space Station. NASA says the crew docked some 400 kilometers above Earth over the Pacific Ocean, off the western coast of Peru, 6 hours after the rocket took off from a Ru

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Maybe I give up too easy, maybe I don't fight enough Maybe my heart is afraid of falling in love Maybe I'm too scared to find out what it feels like to hurt Maybe I worry I'll land with my face in the dirt [Chorus:] If I don't try I won't know These

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐