Lesson 17 Sandy: Who's that boy,Tom? Tom: Which boy,Sandy? Sandy: That fat boy. Tom: He's a new boy. His name's Billy Briggs. Sandy: Look at him! Miss Williams: Billy! Billy: Yes, Miss Williams. Miss Williams: Open your desk and give me that apple.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

Hey I'm Anderson Cooper. Welcome to the Potcast. Why liberals and Conservatives are like claiming John F kenndy's legacy. Let's get started. We are talking about the legacy of John F kenndy as president and the intriguing fact that so many people Dem

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(十一)月

Welcome to American Mosaic in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) Im Mario Ritter. Today: Some new music from the West Coast band Wavves. A question about a colorful bridge in Northern California. And a mystery from the Old West concerning empty graves, a f

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Lesson 5 Text A Summer Plans Peter and Mary are talking about their plans for the summer. Mary is going to work in the city, but Peter is going to go to camp. Mary thinks that their friend John is going to the mountains with his family. PETERL: What

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

Lesson 101 Simon 's never careless, but Billy...! Miss Williams: Here's your exercise-book, Billy. Miss Williams: You're often careless. Look at these mistakes! Miss Williams: Don't laugh at Billy, Sandy! Miss Williams: Whose is this exercise-book?

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

lesson103 Which season do you like best? Miss Williams: Look at the blackboard,children. Miss Williams: What's the weather like in Spring,Sandy? Sandy: It's often warm,Miss Williams. Miss Williams: What's the weather like in Summer? Sandy: It's ofte

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

Lesson 113 A flat tyre Miss Williams is driving her car to school. Suddenly, she stops. That's funny, she says. She gets out her car. Oh dear! she says. It's twenty to nine. I can't get to school on time this morning! Then a car stops behind her. It

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

Lesson 47 Miss Williams: This prize is for Billy, Sandy and Tom. Here you are, Billy. Billy: Thank you, Miss Williams. Tom: What is it, Billy? Billy: It's a box of chocolates. Sandy: How many chocolates are there? Count them, Billy. Billy: One, two,

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

诺贝尔和平奖得主茱蒂‧威廉斯对世界和平的梦想有难以割舍的爱,她犀利的演讲诠释了和平真正意味着什么,她讲了一些为争取和平而从零基础做出创新型斗争工作的人们的深刻故事和她们

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(293) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:和平使者

AS IT IS 2015-07-17 More Focus on Serena Williams' Body than Victory On Saturday, July 11, tennis player Serena Williams won her 21st major competition. The American athlete defeated Spanish player Garbine Muguruza in the womens singles final at Wimb

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

July 23rd 1967Black day in July, Motor City madness has touched the countryside.A week of race-related rioting erupts in Detroit, following a police raid on an after-hours club. The violence kills 43 people and injuries more than 1,000 others, destro

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2012年

July 23rd 1967Black day in July, Motor City madness has touched the countryside.A week of race-related rioting erupts in Detroit, following a police raid on an after-hours club. The violence kills 43 people and injuries more than 1,000 others, destro

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2014年

HARI SREENIVASAN: It was a hundred years ago today that President Woodrow Wilson signed what was called the Organic Act, creating the National Park Service. Jeffrey Brown takes our Bookshelf outdoors. JEFFREY BROWN: Terry Tempest Williams, author, na

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

South Africa Marks National Womens Day 南非妇女节的来历 Friday, August 9th, is National Womens Day in South Africa. It commemorates the 1956 march by 20-thousand women against the countrys apartheid era pass laws. The laws severely restricted

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

A 26-year-old Australian man who risked his life by diving into shark-infested waters to climb onto a rotting whale carcass has confessed that even his parents think he is an idiot. 一名26岁的澳大利亚男子为了爬上一条鲸类浮尸,冒着

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, July 9 (Xinhua) -- Superstar Li Na will be leading the Chinese charge at the All England Club in Wimbledon for the 2012 London Olympic tennis event which features the strongest ever field in history. Led by the two world No.1s, Beijing Olymp

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Send someone to love me I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm In pouring rain Give me endless summer Lord I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old Before my time As my soul heals the shame I will grow through this pain Lord I'm doing all I can To

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

讲解 Today's key word is Burlesque. Burlesque b-u-r-l-e-s-q-u-e 滑稽模仿 A burlesque is a performance or a piece of writing that makes fun of something by copying it in an exaggerated(夸张的) way. Here is an example: Dorothy Williams pro

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

Reasons to watch the Olympics can be various. Some look for national pride, some for cliffhangers, and even some for fashion. 观看奥运会的理由有许多种。有些是为了寻求民族自豪感,有些是为了观看扣人心弦的比赛,甚

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻