《Ain't It Fun》是美国另类摇滚乐队Paramore的一支单曲。乐队目前成员为主唱Hayley Williams,贝斯手Jeremy Davis和吉他手Taylor York。 I don't mind letting you down easy But just give it time If it don't hurt now but just

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Let's turn now to a related topic. Most people can acknowledge that discrimination has an insidious effect on the lives of minorities from being passed over for jobs to being shut out of desirable housing. Most people are painful

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:英国女演员Olivia Williams 谈黑色喜剧表演. 单词拼写: 1、interval :幕间休息(戏剧,舞台剧等) 2、stamina :How long you can endure sth. 体力,耐力持久力 3、misogyny :dislike of

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

US Army Immerses Troops in Battlefield Experiences 美军用“场面浸入式”方法提高部队作战经验 The U.S. Army is using a new training concept as it prepares troops to go to Iraq and Af

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

I am a self-taught designer. Ive always been a lover of fashion. I have taken classes after I got further in my career to kind of hone into my craft. But my background is actually in computer engineering. 我成为设计师全靠自学。我对时尚一

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(九月)

Just as air travel restrictions were to be eased, British aviation authorities say a new ash cloud appears to be heading towards the UK. They say the reopening of airspace in Scotland will go ahead as planned. But the airports in Northern Ireland cou

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

Prime minister Julia Gillard has calling on world leaders to unite against the extremism and oppressive regimes, including those in the Syria and Iran. Ms.Gillard says Australia has approved its commitment to the UN ideals of peace and development, t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

1990年法瑞尔威廉姆斯组建了自己的第一支乐队海王星,1992年为饶舌团体Wreckx-N-Effect和RB组合SWV写歌,1994年海王星乐队转为制作组合,1995年至1997年法瑞尔威廉姆斯不断的为各类艺人制作音乐,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

The days of wine and roses 葡萄酒和玫瑰的日子 laugh and run away 笑着并走开 like a child at play 就像玩耍的小孩 Through a meadow land toward a closing door 在紧闭的门前草地上 A door marked nevermore 一扇标记着永远不

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Born free, as free as the wind blows. As free as the grass grows. Born free to follow your heart. Live free, and beauty surrounds you The world still astounds you Each time you look at a star. Stay free, where no walls divide you Youre free as the ro

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

AMERICAN MOSAIC -July 19, 2002: Music by Vanessa Carlton / Tennis Greats Venus and Serena Williams / Question About America’s National Game HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC — VOA’s radio magazin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

By David Byrd Osaka, Japan 27 August 2007 The title of world's fastest woman will be decided Monday night at the World Athletics Championships in Osaka, Japan. As VOA's David Byrd reports, the women's 100-meters race is just one of five gold medals u

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

Just about everybody in Winter, Wisconsin knows about their local boy who made good. Col. Jeffrey Williams has logged more days in space than almost any other American. The International Space Station, where the astronaut spent a great deal of time,

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

ActionAid: Many Unknown Ebola Cases 行动援助:许多未知的埃博拉病例 While the West Africa Ebola outbreak did not start in Liberia, the country has been the hardest hit with the most cases and deaths. The group ActionAid says its not clear

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

Obama Proposal Could Help US-Russian Ties President Obama chose an iconic Cold War location -- the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin -- to make his new arms control proposal, offering to reduce U.S. nuclear warheads by one third. I intend to seek negotiated

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

SARAH MCCAMMON, HOST: Now the latest installment in our series Brave New Workers about people adapting to the changing economy. (SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC) UNIDENTIFIED MAN #1: I need a job, and I don't have a skill set other than flying. UNIDENTIFIED MAN #

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

TC Williams, the only public high school in the city of Alexandria, Virginia, is dealing with challenges. The school is known for its ethnic and cultural diversity but it has been named by Virginia's Department of Education as one of the lowest achie

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

1. Robin Williams widow says she is utterly heartbroken after the actor and comedians apparent suicide. Williams was found dead on Monday. 2. Secretary of State, John Kerry is urging Iraqs new leaders to quickly form an inclusive government after the

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(八)月

歌词: All yall niggas wanna get like me Surrounded by bitches that look like these They know it, you know it You know it, you know it All my niggas be blowin on trees I'm so sick so they throwin up keys You know it, you know it You know it, you k

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I know you love her, love her 我知道你爱她,爱她 But deep down under the covers, covers 可却将其深藏心底,从不提起 Does she know that I am the other, other 她又知不知道你还拥有着我, Does she? 到底知不知道呢

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(446) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语