Passage 14 That Isnt Our Fault Mr. and Mrs. Williams got married when he was twenty-three, and she was twenty. Twenty-five years later, they had a big party, and a photographer came and took some photographs of them. Then the photographer gave Mrs.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

Lesson 26 Text A What Are the Times of Meals? Mr and Mrs Williams had always spent their summer holidays in England in the past , in a small boarding-house at the seaside. One year, however, Mr Willia

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 初级口语教程

维纳斯威廉姆斯(Venus Williams),1980年6月17日生于美国加利福尼亚州棕榈树城,美国女子职业网球运动员。[1] 她是同时代女网天后塞雷娜威廉姆斯的亲生姐姐,所以通常称呼她为大威廉姆斯,

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

That's bullshit 胡说八道 例句: That's bullshit,she will never fall in love with him. 胡说八道,她永远也不会爱上他。 That's bullshit,I don't believe a word of it. 胡说八道,我一句也不相信。 A:You are the only person

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: There's a spot on the grasses of the Serengeti in which the steps of small three-toed ancestors of horses seem to fall into the same path as the footprints of early hominids. Were they walking together, hunting together, or did two

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Serena Williams One Step Closer to First Tennis Title as a Mom This is Whats Trending Today Only three mothers have ever won a Grand Slam tennis title in the 50 years of what is known as the Open era of competition. They are Kim Clijsters of Belgium

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Learning EnglishTalk about EnglishAcademic ListeningPart 6 - Lectures: the conclusionThis programme was first broadcast in 2001. This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript of the programme. ANNOUNCER: Its time for Academic Listening - a series

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

How lectures are organised This programme was first broadcast in 2001. This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript of the programme. ANNOUNCER: Its time for Academic Listening - a series for students at English-speaking universities. Join Susan

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

This programme was first broadcast in 2001. This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript of the programme. ANNOUNCER: Its time for Academic Listening - a series for students at English-speaking universities. This time Susan Fearn is focusing on

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

People start stereotyping early. Even toddlers react positively to members of their own race, but often distrust those from different groups. The seeds of racism are planted in most everyone. Everyone, that is, except people with a rare genetic condi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

Singing For The Lonely ~ 演唱者:Robbie Williams singing for the lonely youre not the only ones who feel this so scared of what were doing all the time here comes wasted head-space paranoia anger, misplaced feelings leave me nowhere all the time

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

MIDDLEBURY, Vermont More Americans are quenching their thirst with hard cider. In 2011, U.S. sales of the alcoholic beverage made of fermented apple juice were up 20 percent over the previous year, according to the U.S.-based Beer Institute. There we

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

EASTBOURNE, England, June 13 (Xinhua) -- Venus Williams ended her five-month break with a three-set victory over Andrea Petkovic 7-5, 5-7, 6-3 at the Eastbourne WTA grass court on Monday. It felt fitting, I guess, Williams, 30, said of playing Petkov

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Fashion changes, and resume styles change, too. If you have solid skills and work experience but your resume isn't getting any bites, you might need a resume makeover。 时尚改变了,简历的风格也改变了。如果你有很强的实力,丰富

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hestoodmeup. 他放了我鸽子。 例句: Hedidn'tshowup. 他没出现。 Jimsaidhe'dbeatthestation,buthestoodmeup. 吉姆说要去车站的,但是他放我鸽子。 Idon'twannatalkabouthim,he'sajerk,hestoodmeupagain. 我不想提到他,他是个

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

JUDY WOODRUFF: But, first: a bloody year in Chicago. And residents, police and community leaders are asking why the violence is getting worse, instead of better? It is already the deadliest year in more than two decades, 500 homicides so far, 90 in A

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

I sit and wait Does an angel contemplate my fate And do they know The places where we go When we're grey and old 'cos I have been told That salvation lets their wings unfold So when I'm lying in my bed Thoughts running through my head And I feel that

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Venus Ebony Starr Williams is one of the most successful women ever to play tennis. She is a former World No. 1, and always a serious threat on court. She is likely to win a tournament even if her ranking is low. She has also met with success off the

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

anearlybird早起的人 例句: Iamanearlybird. 我是一个喜欢早起的人。 Areyouanightpersonoranearlybird? 你是一个夜猫子还是喜欢早起的人? Maryisanearlybird,shegetsuparoundfiveo'clockeverymorning. 玛丽是个喜欢早起的人

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语