Biggest Relief Operation in History Hopes to Reach Last Survivors around Indian Ocean 史上最强救援希望能帮助到印度洋地区最后一个生还者 Four days after the massive Indian Ocean

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--海啸灾难纪实

The Federal Government has taken a dip in the polls as a standoff with the group of asylum seekers onboard an Australian Customs ship continues. Today's Newspoll in the Australian newspaper shows 53% of voters think the government is doing a bad job

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2009年

The operator of Japan's crippled Fukushima nuclear plant is reporting around 300 tonnes of highly contaminated water has leaked from a storage tank. Masayuki Ono is the general manager of the Tokyo Electric Power Company. He says the puddle that has

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

BBC News with Jerry Smit. The Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov says the Syrian army has suspended military operations in eastern Aleppo to allow for the evacuation of thousands of civilians from the rebel-held area. He said Russian and American

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

You see me right now. Thanks the students at Covington Douglas in Oklahoma for kicking off todays show by sending us an ireport. You can do that too at cnnstudentnews.com. Im Carl Azuz, bringing you the headlines on this Wednesday, October 19th. Firs

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十)月

Tom, U.K. speaker I was in a typhoon in Hong Kong, and I just arrived with a big heavy backpack, and I had to hide in a telephone box while the street flooded and the water came up around me. Jess, U.K. speaker Natural disaster? No, I haven't been be

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Using science as a guide, we attempt to recreate the final moments of the dinosaurs. 我们以科学为指引,试图重建恐龙的最后时刻。 The first effect was the impact itself. 第一个效果是撞击本身。 So when a 10-kilometer diam

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

本讲为 2006年下半年新的教学内容,请对照教材、语法书、练习册听录音! structure v. 建筑 , 构成 , 组织 e.g. We must carefully structure and rehearse each scene. 我们必

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

Hello to you, Im Creshon Saunders at the CNN.com news room in Atlanta. Here is a look at whats happening NOW IN THE NEWS. No major damage to report after a powerful earthquake strikes the South Pacific. The U.S. Geological Survey tracked the magnitu

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十一)月

Science and technology. 科技。 Salt-tolerant rice. 耐盐大米。 Nuclear-powered crops. 核动力粮食。 Physics meets biology in a project to breed better strains of rice. 物理学与生物学的碰撞--优质大米培植。 THOSE who turn t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

A strong earthquake hit the Solomon Islands on Wednesday. It was 8.0 on the Richter scale and was followed 40 minutes later by a 7.0 earthquake. This was only 10km deep. There was a small tsunami about 1.5 metres high which killed some elderly people

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - 2005: The Year in Development By Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, December 26, 2005 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Development Report. Two thousand five was a year with

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

IOM: Tsunami Victims Vulnerable to Traffickers 国际移民组织表示海啸受难者最易成为人口贩子的目标 The International Organization for Migration is mounting an information campaign

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--海啸灾难纪实

US Lawmakers to Vote on Sexual Exploitation Bill 美国立法者对性剥削法案进行表决 The House of Representatives is due to consider legislation on Wednesday aimed at strengthening measures

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--社会新闻点评

Economic Challenges High on Agenda for South Asian Summit 南亚峰会经济挑战成为重要议题 Natural disasters have set the pattern for the past year for the majority of the people of South As

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--全球经济要闻

Many Tsunami Disaster Zones Wait for Relief Supplies 众多海啸灾区等待提供救济 Six days after the catastrophic Tsunami struck countries in the Indian Ocean basin, relief agencies are strugg

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--海啸灾难纪实

Anchor: Keeping you up to the minute, NBC's Kelly O'Donnell just finished an interview with former presidents Clinton and Bush who are heading up a fundraising effort for the victims of hurricane Katr

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

IN THE NEWS - Wolfowitz and the World Bank By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Saturday, March 19, 2005 I'm Steve Ember with IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. President Bush this week nominated Paul Wolfow

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

I'm Carl Azuz and this is CNN Student News! It's the first full week of April, and we have a very full show for you today, starting things off in Japan. Workers there have figured out how radioactive materials are leaking out into the Pacific Ocean.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(四)月

Disease Threat Grows with Aceh Rains 暴雨引起疾病威胁 The U.N. aid workers and Indonesian health authorities have moved quickly to prevent an outbreak of measles among children in refugee camp

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--环境科学探索