I Do a Lot of Office Fishing by Richard Salmon Some years ago, I started to look at the stars through high-powered binoculars and began reading books written by astronomers for people like me. I became an entranced stargazer for a while. The men who

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

If he gets one, my plan is to chase him off the kill and take the meat myself. But hes heard me. There will be no rabbit for dinner tonight, and I didnt catch any trout either. But if you are luckier than me, my advice is just get stuck in. Theres no

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

Alright. Ive got a nice-sized hole here, all the way through to the water and that should do. What Im gonna do now is Ive got a little bit of a weight from just a rock. And then Ive made some little bit of thread out of a para cord as a line and then

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

商业英语教程 English For Business 第六课: 初次见面 Lesson 6: First Contact 各位听众好。欢迎您收听澳大利亚澳洲广播电台和维多利亚州多元文化成人教育中心 AMES 联合为您编播制作的《商业英语教程

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

The next morning, over a breakfast of cold cereal, the children discussed the latest mysterious events. The two people arguing must have been Marianne and her mother, Jessie said. They are the only two women here. Dont forget Old Gert, said Benny. Vi

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 71 The Ghost Town Mystery

What are you going to do? Benny asked Grandfather. Well, first I must call Jay Murphy, my friend who sold me the property, and see what he thinks about Mr. Laceys offer, said Grandfather. Ive only owned the property a few weeks. But Jay had that land

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 71 The Ghost Town Mystery

Nothing unusual happened that night. Everyone slept very well, even Rob Wilson, who must have returned very late. He came limping out of the lean-to in the middle of the Aldens breakfast. May I join you? Rob asked. They nodded, and he sat down beside

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 40 The Canoe Trip Mystery

《小美人鱼》是迪斯尼2D动画时期的经典之作,其中的几首插曲都荣获当年奥斯卡提名,而这支Under the Sea更是赢得了第62届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲。活泼的旋律,幽默的歌词,带你游览海底世界,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

The seaweed is always greener In somebody else's lake You dream about going up there But that is a big mistake Just look at the world around you Right here on the ocean floor Such wonderful things surround you What more is you lookin' for? Under the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

I never yet heard of the parental tenderness of a trout, eating up his little baby, 我未曾听说有似水柔情的鳟鱼父母,它们能吃光自己的宝贝; nor of the filial gratitude of a spider, nipping the life out of his gray-headed fat

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

LESSON 54 第五十四课 broad 宽敞的 knee 膝盖 fig 无花果 fresh 新鲜的 city 城市 trout 鳟鱼 underneath 在底下 fought 战斗 surprised 惊讶 clapping 拍手 garden 花园 carrying 携带 fighting 打架 GRANDFATHER'S STORY 爷爷的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

Lets go fishing, said the father. Thats a good idea, said the mother. They put the kids into the car. They put the fishing rods into the car. They put the jar of worms into the car. They drove to the lake. The lake was huge. The name of the lake was

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Prince Joffrey's mount was a blood bay courser, swift as the wind, and he rode it with reckless abandon, so fast that Sansa was hard-pressed to keep up on her mare. 乔佛里王子的坐骑是匹箭步如飞的红鬃骏马,他驾驭马儿的方式更

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Catelyn. It seemed a thousand years ago that Catelyn Stark had carried her infant son out of Riverrun, 凯特琳。多年以前,凯特琳怀抱襁褓里的儿子,离开奔流城, crossing the Tumblestone in a small boat to begin their journey n

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Volunteers, farmers and local government in Pennsylvania community work to clean up waterways. Rosanne Skirble | Lititz, Pennsylvania 30 November 2009 Watch: Skirble report Windows Media Lititz Run prior to restoration with eroded stream banks and fe

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

编者按: 我的存在有何意义?我也好,我的民族也好,我的世界也好,我们的存在能起什么作用呢? 我生命的旅程向何处延伸,这个问题真的重要吗?是谁主宰着整个宇宙,他在想些什么呢?

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名篇背诵

2015年12月5日托福口语真题及答案解析 Task 1 Which one of the following jobs deserves a highersalary? Teacher, policeman or nurse? Personally speaking, I think policemen should getpaid more money than the others for two reasons.Firstly, p

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

听歌学英语:Moorlough Shore(The Corrs 爱尔兰是个美丽的国家,也是一片音乐的圣土,这里孕育出了无数优秀的歌手与乐队:U2,ENYA,Sinead Oconnor,The Cranberries,以及让无数少女痴迷Boyzone和Westlife。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Blood and grease dripped down into the flames as two Stone Crows turned the meat. 鲜血和油汁滴落火焰中,两个石鸦部的人合力转着牛。 I thank you. Send for me when the ox is cooked. 谢谢你,等牛烤好后叫我一声。 From

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

And Joffrey was the soul of courtesy. 至于乔佛里,更是集所有礼数于一身。 He talked to Sansa all night, showering her with compliments, making her laugh, sharing little bits of court gossip, explaining Moon Boy's japes. 他整晚陪珊莎

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》