[00:01.96]∮ Sweet blossom come on ∮ [00:04.24]∮ We can have high times if youll abide ∮ [00:04.92]∮ Under the willow ∮ [00:09.32]∮ We can discover the wonders of nature ∮ [00:11.40]∮ Rolling in the rushes down by the riverside ∮ [

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-落跑新娘

A change is as good as a rest is a common saying in England. And that's what I've been having. It's summer, the children are out of school, our routine is up in the air(1), and we've been getting out of town. Have you noticed? I haven't been talking

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Animal Lovers Celebrate World Animal Day This is Whats Trending Today World Animal Day has been celebrated on October 4 for many years. The World Animal Day website says it was first celebrated in 1925 in Berlin, Germany on a different date. It moved

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

The Mitt Romney bus tour is in Pennsylvania today. The Republican presidential candidate is visiting smaller cities and towns in six states. Here hes in Weatherly at the Weatherly Casting and Machine Company, about 90 miles northwest of Philadelphia.

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

我国大部分地区都不临海,因此我们平时能接触到大量的淡水鱼。但是这些淡水鱼的英语说法在传统的英语课堂上不仅课本涉及得很少,而且老师也讲得比较少,但是我们却经常听别人说起这

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Leo decided to skip school Friday morning. He decided to go fishing. He put his fishing gear into his car. He drove to the lake. He parked his car. He grabbed his gear. He went to the fishing shack on the pier. They were having a fishing tournament.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

What is it? 这是什么? A trout. 鳟鱼。 That's not a trout. 这不是鳟鱼。 Maybe it's a flounder. 也许这是一条比目鱼。 What did you catch? 你是怎么抓到的? Looks like a halibut to me. 我看像一个条比目鱼。 What's

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

There you are. 你在这儿啊。 What are you doing under the log? 你在木头底下做什么? We were just about to be eaten. 我们差点被吃掉。 Eaten? 被吃了吗? Yes, by a whale. 是的,被鲸鱼吃掉。 A whale? Really, how excit

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

In the skies above the Yellowstone River, an osprey scans the waters below for its next meal. Osprey have exceptionally acute vision and can pick out the movement of fish one hundred feet below. It's not easy to haul a struggling 3-pound trout out of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

A court in the state of Virginia is reviewing a legal case against a congressman who had $90,000 in his freezer. Former U.S. Congressman William Jefferson has been in prison since 2012 after being found guilty of corruption. He is asking a federal co

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

And now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. Cold weather has a great effect on how our minds and our bodies work. Perhaps that is why we have so many expressions that combine the word cold with body parts. The most straightforw

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(236) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Scientists Help Insects to Help Colorado River Fish Fish need insects for food. So, healthy rivers have healthy insect populations. However, in the United States, part of the Colorado River has an insect shortage that has left many fish without food.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

小时候就很喜欢听的一首歌,好像是上初中的时候,第一次在磁带里听这首歌,就喜欢它欢乐的节奏。今天顺便整理下这首歌的资料,歌词没有翻译完,改天吧。 本首歌曲的作曲艾伦-梅肯(Alan Menken)不是奥斯卡上的陌生人,他参与创作的《阿拉

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

1.Go for a walk. 1. 出去走走 Regular exercise helps improve thinking and memory retention, Susa says. Taking a walk, a cardio class, or a long-distance run gives your brain a rest from work-related thoughts. It has a chance to be creative, which

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I am now a very old man and this is something which happened to me when I was very youngonly nine years old. It was 1914, the summer after my brother Dan died in the west field and three years before America got into World War I. Ive never told anyon

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Chapter 6 Summer days 第六章 夏日 The early summer days on a farm are the happiest and fairest days of the year. 在农场里,初夏的日子是一年当中最快活最美好的日子。 Lilacs bloom and make the air sweet, and then fade. 丁香

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

1. 常考的不可数名词 furniture luggage clothing equipment poetry jewelry machinery weaponry scenery information knowledge homework evidence foliage advertising health A : 流体 air water B: 颗粒状物体 rice salt C: 抽象名词 informatio

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway 12 When I woke in the morning I went to the window and looked out. It had cleared and there were no clouds on the mountains. Outside under the window were some carts and an old diligence, the wood of the roof cr

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

The view of the high Sierra Lake, nestled in the snow and rock slightly below the timber line, was beautiful from my vantage point some five hundred feet above its shimmering surface. I was anxious to rejoin my companions and try the fishing before a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语单词的单复数形式,这是英语和中文的一个明显差别,而这也往往是雅思考试中,中国考生容易出问题的地方,特别是在雅思听力中,单复数形式往往会设置陷阱。 雅思听力中首先要掌握

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语