A: Do you know which bus I can take to PCC? B: Tell me where you need to get on at. A: I live on Las Flores and Fair Oaks. B: If you don't mind walking, I know a bus you can take. A: I'm okay with walking. B: Walk all the way down Fair Oaks, and catc

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

Outdoor Sun Protection June: Wait! You forgot your sun hat. Wally: Im not wearing that hat. It looks ridiculous on me. June: Itll protect you from the suns rays. Youre too fair to be outdoors for long without protection. You dont want to get another

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之就医和人际交往

Luke -11 1One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples. 2He said to them, When you pray, say: 'Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Luke -9 1When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, 2and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. 3He told them: Take nothing for the journey--

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

By Paul Sisco Washington 30 March 2007 watch NASA Sun Study Several times each year, scientists and administrators at the US. Space Agency's headquarters in Washington, unveil their most recent discoveries and activities, and plans. VOA's Paul Sisco

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

Luke -5 1One day as Jesus was standing by the Lake of Gennesaret, with the people crowding around him and listening to the word of God, 2he saw at the water's edge two boats, left there by the fishermen, who were washing their nets. 3He got into one

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Luke -4 1Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the desert, 2where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry. 3The devil said to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Luke-1 1Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, 2just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. 3Therefore, since I myself have carefull

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Soundgarden并没有像Nirvana这样大红大紫,也不像Metallica那样被视为金属之王,但Soundgarden兼容了两者的特点。他们以具有穿透力和煽动性的歌声、精湛的演奏技巧、多样且颇具个性的风格和磅礴的气势出现在乐迷面前,是不折不扣的无冕之王。 Artist:Soundgarden Song

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Millions of people around the world cook their food over a smoky fire every day. It is often difficult to find wood for the fire. People who do not have wood must spend large amounts of money on co

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(九)月

Agriculture Report - Hot in the Garden: Too Much Sun Can Harm Vegetables 农业报道 - 过多日照会对植物造成损害 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 Last week we discussed h

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell says he expects international contributions to countries hit by the earthquake and tsunami disaster to be in the billions of dollars. Mr. Powell, in morning TV interviews Tuesday, rejected a UN official's comment

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

President Bush says U.S. troops are making a significant difference in the lives of those affected by the Indian Ocean tsunami. President Bush got an update on those relief efforts, and the fight against terrorism, during a briefing by military offic

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

Almost one month after a deadly tsunami struck the shores of a dozen Indian Ocean countries, estimates of the dead and injured are running as high as 290,000. The biggest relief operation ever mounted continues to feed and shelter the survivors, and

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

瑞典小女生的慵懒节奏,随着音乐一起摇摆吧。 Lose You-Linda Sundblad Pounding heart on a Saturday night sneaking peeks down my velvet skirt Cutie talk not to witty or bright but your beauty was the kind that could hurt l could tell from the look in yo

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

There is a house in New Orleans They call the 'Rising Sun' And it's been the ruin of many a young poor boy And, God, I know I'm one My mother was a tailor Sewed my new blue jeans My father was a gamblin' man Down in New Orleans Now the only thing he

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

这首插曲出自乐队Soundgarden,当grunge红遍大街小巷时,nirvana占据了绝大部分风光。soundgarden无论从感染力,深度,力度上来看,他们丝毫不差于nirvana。在演奏技巧上,他们甚至超过了nirvana。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Monster Movie,迷死人的梦幻凄美shoegazing风格,一首首歌都让人沉溺其中,落入美妙旋律的深深梦境中。这首Falling Into The Sun,是不是也让你有一种不停往下坠,不停沉沦的感觉? Artist:Monster

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

原来是高中老师,突然间就成为一个福音歌手(burst onto the gospel scene),媒体如此形容Sara Groves。在美国是属于SONY旗下的EPIC发行,看起来是很有商业潜力的可能,否则商业公司怎会有兴趣。不过,歌词方面却也蛮清楚地让一般消费者认知到这是如假包换的福音歌。 英

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

PARIS, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Jamaican sprinter Lerone Clarke clocked the fastest 60-meter time this season on Tuesday at the Lievin indoor meet in France. The Commonwealth Games champion, 30, timed 6.5 seconds to win the match, and finished clear of Fr

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻