Once a snake who had grown weak with old age came across a pond where many frogs lived with their king, queen and little prince. The snake had not eaten for many days. He tried to catch some of the frogs, but was too weak to catch any of them. I will

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

A: Thank you for coming to look at my house. B: I really wanted to take a look and help give you an idea of what we need to do. A: When will people come to look at my house? B: Basically, there are two ways people can view your home. They can come to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Out of a World of Darkness and Silence, Helen Keller Brought Hope to Millions Helen Keller proved people could overcome disabilities. VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Ray Freeman. Every week we tell about a person who was important

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

The kingdom of Vijaygarh had a wise and kind King. People were happy. But the King himself was sad and worried. A devilish snake had entered his sons body. Neither medicine nor magic worked to cure his son. When the Prince grew up, he thought, It is

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

By Chad Bouchard Jakarta 02 August 2006 A new regional tsunami warning system in Southeast Asia can already detect dangerous conditions, but the network will not be completed for up to five years. The announcement comes just two weeks after a tsunam

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

A: I appreciate you dropping by to look at my home. B: It is useful for us to take a walk through your home together, so that we make sure that we are on the same page. A: How do you show my home to potential buyers? B: We will have an Open House or

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Marketing is a funny thing. Sometimes I like it, other times I hate it. There is definitely an art to marketing. Some of the advertising campaigns you see are the work of a genius. Someone has thought of a great idea, slogan and advertising campaign

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Todd: So, what did you do today? Ruth: Well, actually, I got up this morning quite early. I couldn't sleep so I was a little bit annoyed and then I went to church and I had some lunch and.. Todd: OK, but, you said early, like how early? Ruth: Well, I

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Government officials from more than 30 countries gathered in Hungary Friday for the opening of Central and Eastern Europe's first conference center powered by renewable energy. The building of the Regional Environmental Center for Central and Easter

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

A: I need to copy a document immediately. B: We have a copy machine in our computer lab, located on the first floor. A: Great! How much is it for a copy? B: The price per copy is ten cents. A: That sounds reasonable. I'll be down there immediately. B

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello! I need to make a copy of something at once. B: There's a copy machine on the first floor in our computer lab, sir. A: Fantastic! Is there a charge? B: It's ten cents a copy, sir. A: Well, I'm only making one copy, so I guess I can afford it

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, can you tell me where I could make a copy of a document right now? B: Sir, you can come downstairs right now to the computer lab. A: That's great. I don't suppose the copy machine is free for guests? B: Sir, each copy is ten cents or one dime,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need to make a copy of a document as soon as possible. B: No problem, sir. There's a copy machine in our computer lab. A: Very good. How much does each copy cost? B: Each copy will cost you a dime, sir. A: A dime? I remember when copies used to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Li Keqiang has been endorsed as Chinese premier at the ongoing parliamentary session with nearly three-thousand deputies to the National people's Congress voting to approve his nomination. Li was nominated by newly elected President Xi Jinping Xi Jin

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The official visit to Kyrgyzstan will be Li Keqiang's first as Chinese Premier. Assistant Minister Li Huilai says topics of discussion between Li Keqiang and his Kyrgyz counterpart Sooronbai Jeenbekov will be wideranging. The two sides will release a

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Ralph and Ilene hadnt been to a baseball game in about five years. They were only 15 miles from the stadium, but the heavy traffic on game day made those 15 miles seem more like 60 miles. It took about an hour to get to the stadium. Then, when the ga

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Pitbull 参演美国 X-Factor 第三季,动感表演 Ke$ha 合作热单《Timber》!P叔身旁总是少不了各种花色的姑娘,让人羡慕不已。生者为P叔,今生无憾!这次唯一的遗憾就是钱婆没来,美中不足啊

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

BBC Learning English People and Places Alexis Kekeh Alexis:My name is Alexis. Im from Togo. William: and Im William Kremer. Welcome to People and Places! One of my favourite things about living in London is the incredible mix of people that you find

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

Wendi: At my station there's a lot of weirdoes. Have you noticed? Todd: There is a lot of weirdoes in the train station. Wendi: There's a lot of weirdoes at my station. Todd: Yeah, why do you think that? Do you think that they just like the train sta

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

This is your Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lulla-bye You're my baby And I sing this just to show your mine I'm a hold you til you Sleepin in the middle of the night This is your Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-la-bye Closer than you think you are Always th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂