Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee Voice 2 And Im Elizabeth Lickiss. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 The sun beats

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Covering the sun with one's hand A disciple went to a master. I shall not continue with my studies of sacred texts. he said. I live in a small house with my brothers and parents and never have the ideal conditions for concentrating on that which is i

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 傲慢与偏见.Pride.and.Prejudice

THIS IS AMERICA - Playing in the Sun and Sea at Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket BARBARA KLEIN: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. This week on our program, we tell you about two islands in Massachusetts, in the New

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(七)月

The wind and the sun 风与太阳 One day, the wind and the sun were arguing about who was the strongest. It is clear that I am the strongest, said the wind. When I blow, branches break off the trees, and the waves beat on the shore. That's nothing,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Sun smile 阳光般的微笑 The sun shone brightly on the ground in front of her feet as she pondered the reality of light. 太阳光芒四射地照耀这她脚前这片大地。她在沉思,思考着阳光是怎么一回事: How did light get her

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)

The United States space agency will launch a spacecraft to explore the sun more closely than ever before on Saturday. NASAs Parker Solar Probe will fly through the hot solar atmosphere and come within just 6 million kilometers of the suns surface. Th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

DUBAI, Nov. 15 (Xinhua) -- Two-time Olympic gold medalist Sun Yang shined at the Asian Championships here on Thursday as he claimed the title of men's 200 freestyle event with a new championship record. The 21-year-old Sun, who settled with a silver

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I was walking along in the sun Taking pictures of everyone And there's something on the tip of my tongue Oh oh oh oh Well it's easy to see from the far And it's easy to be on your guard But it's harder just to be who you are Oh oh oh oh When all thes

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

keren ann-sit in the sun The pale blue light along the coast Is one of those I miss the most There was that day You touched my hair And said, my love, its so unfair Its too late to sit in the sun And lately weve just begun Oh its too late to tell eve

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

There is a house in New Orleans, they call the Rising Sun, and it's been the ruin of many a poor boy, and God, I know, I'm one. Oh mother, tell your children, Not to do what I have done Don't Spend your lives in sin and misery, In the House of the Ri

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

《Dying In The Sun》中英双语歌词: After all you put me through 经历过你所让我经历的一切之后 You'd think I'd despise you 你已经觉得我会鄙视你 But in the end, I wanna thank you 但是最后我还是要谢谢你 'Cause

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: California is marking one of the most destructive fire seasons in its history. The Mendocino Complex Fire alone is the largest wildfire ever recorded in California and has currently consumed close to 400,000 acres. Across the sta

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 英语语法flash 英语语法与词组动画

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 粉红猪小妹第四季

The House Of Rising Sun - 美国乡村音乐 There is a house in New Orleans在奥尔良有一座房子 They call the Rising Sun他们叫它升起的太阳 And its been the ruin of many a poor boy在那片废墟里有很多贫困的人 And God I know Im one上帝知道我就是其中之一 My mot

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I feel a cold flush going through my hair and hey you know what i dont even care the time has passed me by its gone with the wind its only cus the sun shined once again now the partys on everybodys there and if you dont know anyone youll still meet s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Stefanie Sun releases new album Singaporean songstress Stefanie Sun is back with a new studio album, A Dancing Van Gogh. It has been more than 3 years since the release of her last album. A Dancing Van Gogh contains a total of 10 songs. The final tra

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

[00:15.08]Get closer to the sun, 离太阳近一点 [00:27.35]词汇扫描 [00:31.00]charter ['t?ɑ:t?] 包租 [00:33.60]overboard ['?uv?b?:d] 从船上落入水中 [00:38.07]英文原文 [00:39.71]Tourists ask a lot of questions as we travel [00:42.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

I'll tell you how the Sun rose - A Ribbon at a time - The Steeples swam in Amethyst - The news, like Squirrels, ran - The Hills untied their Bonnets - The Bobolinks - begun - Then I said softly to myself - That must have been the Sun! But how he set

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

I tell myself lies sometimes Yeah, I say he and I are gonna be alright But he dont know me He thinks Im happy here And that this big ol dark cloud gonna disappear If he just holds me He feels the distance grow between us I just cant wait to slip away

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Come all young fellows that carry a gun, Beware of late shooting when the Daylight is done. It is my reckoning that many hazards They may run. I shot my true love at the setting of the Sun. In a shower of rain my darling did lie, All under the bushes

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐