Seasons In The Sun - Westlife Goodbye to you my trusted friend 别了朋友,我的挚友 We've know each other since we were nine or ten 我们已相识很久,那时我们还是孩子 Together we've climbed hills and trees 我们曾一起爬过无数

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

Without the Sun we wouldnt be here. It is the source of our heat, light and energy. It is enormous, bigger than we could imagine; yet its very small compared to other suns in the universe. Its unbelievable to think how much the sun burns. Its just a

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

I'll tell you how the Sun rose - A Ribbon at a time - The Steeples swam in Amethyst - The news, like Squirrels, ran - The Hills untied their Bonnets - The Bobolinks - begun - Then I said softly to myself - That must have been the Sun! But how he set

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

一点的夜空,天上的星星垂死挣扎。 所想念的那个女孩还在孤单的城市行走。 手中的酒瓶盛满了泪水,寂寞不断吞噬着为数不多的空间。 鱼绝望的吐着水泡,幻想哪天能够离开贪念已久的房

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

A black sun has risen Look up into the sky Enter your rain season Drown out the light A return to the soil Harvest by hand Depleted and bleak in An unfertile land Is it fate or is it fortune That blasts our past to oblivion Can you feel The weight ha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

There is a house in New Orleans在奥尔良有一座房子 They call the Rising Sun他们叫它升起的太阳 And its been the ruin of many a poor boy在那片废墟里有很多贫困的人 And God I know Im one上帝知道我就是其中之一 My m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I caught you crying Trying to hide your tears away And all the while I never knew you felt this way I've loved you from the start How could we let this come apart? We've got to put The sun back in our hearts Through the alleyways The avenues ans dre

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Adam Navis. Voice 2 And I'm Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Imagine a world where the sun neve

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - When the Sun Is No Fun, How to Beat the Heat By Oliver Chanler Broadcast: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And this is Bob Doughty with t

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

歌曲 : Brand New Sun 艺人 :Jason Lytle 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 :Yours Truly, The Commuter 发行年代 :2009 风格 :Rock 相关介绍 :英国乐队The Verve在1995年毅然宣布解散,终结背后遗留下是一句All farewells should be sudden。 现在这句话便可以

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英文歌词: where do bad folks go when they die? They don't go to heaven where the angels fly They go down to the lake of fire and fry Won't see them again till the fourth of July I knew a lady who came from Duluth She got bit by a dog with a rabid t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Westlife - Seasons In the Sun 相关介绍 :城男孩自1998年成军至今十四年,以动人情歌打开全球乐迷的心房,细腻和声与完美默契,让西城男孩持续写下乐坛奇迹:英国金榜「最多连续夺

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The pale blue light along the coast Is one of those I miss the most There was that day You touched my hair And said, my love, its so unfair Its too late to sit in the sun And lately weve just begun Oh its too late to tell everyone But lately weve jus

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

打榜热歌:3OH!3 ft.Ke$ha - My First Kiss 3OH!3,一只新晋的rap rock风格乐队;Ke$ha,电音大行其道的今天又一个来势汹汹的新生女星。两个都有怪怪的名字,不知道合作的歌曲是什么味道的?这首My Fi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Frente是一支来自澳洲的乐队,却取了一个西班牙文的名字,即英文Front的意思。主唱Angie Hart有很可爱的嗓音,直率而天真,还有些小小的古怪,永远像个长不大的小女孩。 Artist:Frente Song:L

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Here, Grab a broken branch With a sunburnt hand In a washed up land Soon, We should rest a while We're like a tired child It's been a lot of miles. I might fall down And my back is bad We might fall down On a sleeping back. So you should hold my hand

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The Wanted 是英国新晋男子偶像团体,团体组建于2009年, the wanted他们希望把自己标榜成特立独行的流行,即在通常的流行中加入摇滚、和独立乐队音乐的元素。 I'm better So much better now I see the

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

饶舌:Tech N9NE - Blackened the Sun 相关介绍 :2008年9月是Tech N9NE事业的一个里程碑,他的双CD专辑《Killer》突破100万张的销售记录。2009年4月7日,Rock The Bells 2009 Festival邀请他来做演出,今年10月的最

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

歌词: Song:Sun Goes Down Artist:David Jordan Open your eyes 'cos another day is dawning, Children of the night, can you hear them all calling? Skies open up and an angel starts falling, Listen to the beasts, can you hear them hollering? Start

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Beatles----Here comes the sun Here Comes The Sun是The Beatles吉他手George Harrison的一首原创歌曲,收录在乐队第十一张录音室专辑《Abbey Road》中。这首歌曲正如其题目太阳出来了一样,给人以温暖的感觉,

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲