Welcome to This I Believe and NPR series presenting the personal philosophies of remarkable men and women from all walks of life. I believe in figuring out my own way to do things. I believe in the power of numbers. I believe in Barbeque. Well, I be

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

Time again for StoryCorps. This project has been recording conversations between Americans across the country. Today we are listening to Johnnie Tyson and her niece Sandra Fleming. The two of them sat down together during a StoryCorps stop in Little

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

??When the Lord Jesus was here on earth, great crowds of people followed Him. John 6:2 tells us one reason everyone wanted to see Jesus:because they saw his miracles Do you know about some of the miracles Jesus did?God's Word tells us that Jesu

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

Tom Morgan made a difficult decision to help end his father's life then looked forward to his own death And it's time again for StoryCorps traveling the country, recording people talking about their lives. Tom Morgan told his story in Murray Kentuck

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

I want a wife who will take care of my physical needs. I want a wife who will keep my house clean. A wife who will pick up after my children, a wife who will pick up after me. I want a wife who will keep my clothes clean, ironed, mended, replaced wh

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Hello, and welcome to Health Talk.I'm Dr.Manny. Could your sex life use a little spice?We will listen up. Joining me now is Dr Yvonne Fulbright. She's a good sexologist with some tips on how to put that hot sauce back into your love life.Thank you

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them work, family, health, friends and spirit and youre keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it wi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there; they serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

THIS IS AMERICA - Living a Simple Life: the Amish of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Monday, May 02, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special Engl

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

[NextPage歌曲试听] 新世纪的情歌天后Sarah Connor(莎拉-蔻娜)以甜美、带劲的节奏蓝调歌唱实力征服了无数歌迷的心。 婉转唯美的RB唱腔,甜而不腻;动静皆宜,实力与偶像包装并蓄的市场魅力,也衬托出Sarah新一代天后的接班气势。 Sarah Connor - Every Moment Of My

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

新世纪的情歌天后Sarah Connor(莎拉-蔻娜)以甜美、带劲的节奏蓝调歌唱实力征服了无数歌迷的心。 婉转唯美的RB唱腔,甜而不腻;动静皆宜,实力与偶像包装并蓄的市场魅力,也衬托出Sarah新一代天后的接班气势。 另推荐sarah的一些经典歌曲:《 Love Is Color Blind 》、

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

That must be the story of innumerable couples, and the pattern of lifeof life it offers has a homely grace. It reminds you of a placid rivulet, meandering smoohtly through green pastures and shaded by pleasant trees, till at last it falls into the v

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

We all come to the world, but why do some of us make great achievements known forever and why are they remembered forever even though they leave the world? And why do some leave the world without anything valuable to his generation and the people? E

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Today I begin a new life. And I make a solemn oath to myself that nothing will retard my new life's growth. I will lose not a day from these readings for that day cannot be retrieved nor can I substitute another for it. I must not , I will not, brea

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Life is but an empty dream! For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem. Life is real! Life is earnest! And the grave is not its goal; Dust thou art, to dust returnest, Was not spoken of the soul. Not enjoyment, and not sor

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

理想的生活是许多人想要追求的,但很少有人能够实现。梦想与现实之间的平衡很难被跨越。 Listen Read Learn The ideal life is one that many people would like to pursue, yet few achieve. The balance between dreams and reality is one that is difficult to ove

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

What did you learn at school today ? 今天你在学校学了什么? That's what the teachers used to say 这就是老师常常说的 But they don't know但他们并不知道 Don't understand, do they ?也不理解,不是吗 Why do they always give advice ? 为什么他们总是给出意见 S

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Rie fu--Life is Like a Boat Nobody knows who I really am 没有人知道我究竟是谁 I never felt this empty before 我以前从未感觉到如此虚无空荡 And if I ever need someone to come along如果我需要有人来陪伴 Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong 谁会安慰

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

《Best Day Of My Life》是来自美国纽约布鲁克林的独立乐队American Authors演唱的一首歌曲。2014年被作为日产在中央电视台的广告背景歌曲广为流传。该歌曲还被作为日本Konami公司2014月11月发布的足

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Today, when I awoke, I suddenly realized that this is the best day of my life, ever! There were times when I wondered if I would make it to today; but I did! And because I did I'm going to celebrate! Today, I'm going to celebrate what an unbelievable

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间