may run and hide when you're screamin' my name, all right but let me tell you now there are prices to fame all right all of our time spent in flashes of light all you people can't you see, can't you s

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

The Goodness of Life Though there is much to be concerned about, there is far, far more for which to be thankful. Though lifes goodness can at times be overshadowed, it is never outweighed. For every single act that is senselessly destructive, there

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 王强英语美文

Broadcast: Feb 08, 2003 Cities and universities have been named for Abraham Lincoln, his face appears on the U.S. $5 bill, and tourists flock to the massive Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. Adam B

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-文艺之窗

AS IT IS - The life and resignation of Pope Benedict the 16th Welcome to AS IT IS! your daily magazine show from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. Today we look at the life and resignation of Pope Benedict the 16th. The leader of the Roman Catholi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Good Morning Sunshine Good morning sunshine,阳光早安 you're my only light唯你是我光源 lying with me by my side,请陪伴我身边 you keep me warm all day 让我整日温暖 When the sun is up, 日上三竿 on a clear blue sky,青天湛蓝 you will act like a lover你像

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Broadcast: Feb 13, 2003 By Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: This is Sarah Long. VOICE TWO: And this is Doug Johnson with THE MAKING OF A NATION, a VOA Special English program about the history of the United

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-美国故事

Student Michelle Gardner-Quinn wrote of her belief in reverence for life just before she was killed. Welcome to This I Believe, an NPR series presenting the personal philosophies of remarkable men and women from all walks of life. From NPR News, thi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

Believe it or not, astrobiologist Penny Boston is searching for life on Mars by dropping deep into this heart of darkness. This is a lava tube, a subterranean cave formed by underground lava flows during volcanic eruptions that occurred thousands of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

最近一段时间很喜欢听这类的励志歌曲,可能跟近段情绪有点低落有关吧。人有时候真的需要点阿Q精神,轻轻地跟着MP3哼唱着这首Dear Life,内心深处不断地告诉自己always look on the bright side of life,不知不觉中仿佛感觉这个世界真的美好了许多。。。朋友们,试试吧

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

teenage life反映孩子的真实生活 演唱者:Daz Sampson 英文歌词 What did you learn at school today ? 今天你在学校学了什么? That's what the teachers used to say 这就是老师常常说的 But they don't know但他们并不知道

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

英文歌词: Artist:David Cook Song:The time of my life I've been waiting for my dreams To turn into something I could believe in And looking for that Magic rainbow On the horizon I couldn't see it Until I let go Gave into love and watched all the b

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英语作文 My name is Beth. I'm 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hui'an. My school is very big and beautiful. I'm very happy in the school. I usually get up at 6:15 in the morning. Then I do morning exercises in the playground. A

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

By Tang Ximing and Rebecca Lombardi Wasington 19 September 2007 Aspiring journalist Jessica Shyu was on her way to achieving her life's dream. But a chance to teach far from her Washington, D.C. home convinced her to give up city life for the sprawli

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

摇滚经典:穷街乐队18 and Life 《18 and life》是来自美国乐队穷街(Skid Row)同名专辑的第二首单曲。 歌曲讲述的是18少年的闯荡江湖的故事,在城市的纷争中打拼,用力量和意志杀开自己生活的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

每当一年消逝,新年来临的时候,人们都纷纷举行庆祝活动送旧迎新。这都跟时光的流逝有关。在这次节目里,我们要讲两个跟时间有关的习惯用语。时间

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

英文歌词: To life to life to life Mmmm Its 3 am 3 am Im half asleep I start to feel Start to feel you next to me Lying here in the dark Somethin dont feel that right Cos its too many times a broken heart Too many times Thats too many times Ive had

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Ylamproductions - Life, Love, and Faith 相关介绍:YLAMPRODUCTIONS出生于香港,现年21岁,就读于澳大利亚音乐学院(Australian Institute of Music)!从小受到音乐的熏陶,有一个属于自己的Band,梦

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Change Makes Life Beautiful(生命美于变化) To regard all things and principles of things as inconstant modes or fashions has more and more become the tendency of modern thought. Let us begin with that which is withoutour physical life. F

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

DIDO蒂朵Life For Rent漂泊的心 Artist : Dido song : Life for Rent I haven't ever really found a place that I call home I never stick around quite long enough to make it I apologize that once again I'm not in love But it's not as if I mind that y

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

3 Ways to Perfect Your Work-Life Balance Whether you have just started in the world of work or a seasoned professional, establishing a successful work-life balance can prove difficult challenge. Having a good work life balance is a huge factor in you

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间