如果没有来世 If There Were No After Life Whether theres afterlife, the answer has never been the same. The atheists deny after life, believing that our life is no more than from the cradle to the grave. They may care about their illustrious nam

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

At age 4, success is not peeing your pants. At age 12, success is having friends. At age 20, success is having sex. At age 35, success is making money. At age 60, success is having sex. At age 70, success is having friends. At age 80, success is not

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A Psalm of Life 人生礼颂 Tell me not in mournful numbers,请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲; Life is but an empty dream! 人生呵,无非是虚梦一场! For the soul is dead that slumbers 因为沉睡的灵魂如死一般, And things

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, If I were any better, I'd be twins! He was a natural motivator. If an empl

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

10 Ways for Workaholics To Slow down and Enjoy life With our hectic lives and severely over-packed schedules, we often find ourselves lost somewhere along the way. We work so hard to live passionately and abundantly, yet that same work so often becom

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(663) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1998年法国世界杯主题曲 The Cup of Life 1998年法国世界杯主题曲 The Cup of Life by Ricky Martin Do you really want it? (Yeah!) Do you really want it? (Yeah!) Do you really want it? (Yeah!) (Music) Go, go, go (Go, go, go) Ale, ale, ale

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

The life I desired 我所追求的生活 That must be the story of innumerable couples,and the pattern of lifeof life it offers has a homely grace.It reminds you of a placid rivulet,meandering smoohtly through GREen pastures and shaded by pleasant tr

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Are You Listening to Your Life? I was in my early thirties when I first began to question my calling, teaching at a university and doing it reasonably well. But I felt stifled by the confines of academic life. A small voice inside was calling me towa

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's My Life This ain't a song for the broken-hearted No silent prayer for the faith-departed I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd You're gonna hear my voice When I shout it out loud It's my life It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I j

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Create Time to Change Your Life When I decided to change my life a little over 5 years ago, I had a very common problem: I didnt have the time. I wanted to exercise and find time for my family and eat healthier (instead of the fast-food junk Id been

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How NOT to Live an Overloaded Life There is a sad fact in this world we live in. Many people live overloaded lives. They have so many activities and responsibilities that they often feel exhausted. They live from paycheck to paycheck with no room for

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Whats life and what should we do in our whole lives? It has being a question down the ages. Just several days ago, a friend younger than me told me he was wondering what life was and did not know the goal of life. His question also re-taught me somet

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Four wives in your life 从前,有个商人娶了四个老婆,他对除了大老婆之外的三个小老婆宠爱有加,以不同的方式爱着她们。临终前,商人问四个老婆谁愿意陪伴着他,随他而去。二老婆、三老婆

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

10 simple ways to save yourself from messing up your life Stop taking so much notice of how you feel. How you feel is how you feel. Itll pass soon. What youre thinking is what youre thinking. Itll go too. Tell yourself that whatever you feel, you fee

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

5 Life Lessons Taught By The Muppets I cant imagine living in a world without The Muppets. Those cuddly, felt critters are like best friends youve known your entire life. Theyre fun, theyre goofy, and they just fill you up with a warm feeling insided

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

10 Easy Ways To Change Your Life Today When it comes to changing our lives, so much of the advice given is focused on the future. Often, these changes can be imperceptibly slow and seem delayed indefinitely, leaving us feeling as though nothing will

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Simplifying Your Life, and Way More Im finishing the last chapter of my book today (cant wait for it to be done!) and so I thought Id take a break and leave you with some of my favorite old articles, in case you missed them the articles on simplicity

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Living a Life of Prosperity: Inside and Out What is prosperity? According to Websters dictionary prosperity is the condition of being successful or thriving; or economic well-being. Shakti Gawain, author of Creating True Prosperity describes prosperi

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

10 HARD Ways to Make Your Life Better Some of the most worthwhile things in life arent easy. One of the things I dislike most about power of positive thinking-style personal development philosophies (such as The Secret) is the implication that if you

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(210) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

3 Ways to be the Architect of Your Own Life Architects are skilled in planning, design, and oversight. Architecture isnt just limited to the construction of buildings. For example, often visionaries are architects of their generations. When you look

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间