A Dance of Life on The Edge His name is Dan Osman. A 1) Guinness record 2) holder and a legend in the world of rock climbing. Over the past 11 years, Dan thrilled, amazed and inspired everyone who saw

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

The story of my life Night falls And you're in my dreams, So real You're still here Day breaks And the hope that seems, So real Seems to disappear And I wake up with the missing words, That would have made you stay And although I learned my lesson la

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

It Is My life Bon Jovi This ain't a song for the broken-hearted No silent prayer for the faith-departed I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud It's my life. It's now or never. I ain't gonna live

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Girls Aloud - Life Got Cold Oh oh yeah ooh We text as we eat As we listen to the freaks As we wait for the right of way We text as we talk We're running as we walk Cos we're several little souls away We smoke as we choke As we sink another Coke And w

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

you light up my life 你照亮我的生命 演唱者:westlife 黎安莱姆丝、西城男孩都是翻唱的,是同名电影的主题曲。这里是westlife的版本。一支经典情歌啦你给我前行的希望,你照亮我的时光;仿佛海

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

大学英语演讲稿 Mans life is a process of growing up Mans life is a process of growing up, actually Im standing here is a growth. If a persons life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with these choices. Once I hope I can

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Dido - Life For Rent I haven't ever really found that I call home 从没有一个地方让我有家的感觉 I never stick around quite long enough to make it 我永远那么行色勿勿 apologize that once again I' m not in love 很抱歉我又伤了你

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

Life is Beautiful 演唱者:Vega 4 英文歌词 Life is beautiful We live until we die When you run into my arms, We steal a perfect moment. Let the monsters see you smile, Let them see you smilling. Do I hold you too tightly? When will the hurt ki

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Live Your Life 告示牌单曲亚军《过你的生活》我口齿清晰政治中立 演唱者:T.I. ft Rihanna 英文歌词 [Rihanna:] You're gonna be a shining star, with fancy clothes, and fancy car-ars. And then you'll see, you're gonna go far.

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

Though there is much to be concerned about, there is far, far more for which to be thankful. Though lifes goodness can at times be overshadowed, it is never outweighed. 尽管有很多事让人忧虑,但相比而言,值得感激的事要多得多。

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

《Life for rent》-Dido I havent really ever found a place that I call home I never stick around quite long enough to make it I apologize that once again Im not in love But its not as if I mind that your heart aint exactly breaking Its just a thought

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Chinas new crop of hedonists indulge themselves, whether or not they can afford it. 不管能否负担得起,中国的新一茬享乐主义族群都在纵情享乐。 文/谢泼德劳克林 译/王珏 李晓丹 审订/王军By Shepherd Laughlin*Ma

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Life is sweet. 生命是甜美的。 He lives twice who lives well. 生活得好的人等于生活了两次。 Interest will not lie. 兴趣是不会说谎的。 All is not gold that glitters. 闪烁的

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

3 Must-Do Strategies for Building Momentum in Life The rhythm of daily action aligned with your goals creates the momentum that separates dreamers from super-achievers. I love momentum. Seriously, momentum is a beautiful thing. Momentum enables you t

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

27 Life Lessons in 27 Fabulous Years Age is a state of mind. It is said that if you dont mind, it doesnt matter. Yet when I recently turned 27, a desire to stop for a moment crept in. In almost three decades, I thought to myself, What is it that I ha

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Living life over 如果有来生 如果有来生,我会少说,多听;我会请朋友来家里吃饭,即使把地毯弄脏;如果有来生,我会点燃那支雕成玫瑰状的蜡烛,不让它在尘封中融化;我会与孩子们坐在草

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dream you to life-Jordyn Taylor To life to life to life Mmmm Its 3 am 3 am Im half asleep I start to feel Start to feel you next to me Lying here in the dark Somethin dont feel that right Cos its too many times a broken heart Too many times Thats too

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

8 Great Anti-Hacks to Change Your Life Editors note: This is a guest post from Clay Collins of Project Liberation and The Growing Life. Albert Einstein started that problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. Einstein,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Focus Your Attention on What is Most Important in Your Life Tell me to what you pay attention and I will tell you who you are. Jose Ortega y Gasset Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention. Jim Rohn Keepi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What Makes Life Worth Living? My partner is taking a class in psychology and one assignment asks her to write a paper answering the question What makes life worth living? For the past few days, shes been asking the people around her kids, friends, co

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间