剪辑自《Mulan》花木兰 Mulan: I can explain. Shang: So it is true. Mulan: Shang! Shang: I knew there was something wrong with you. A woman!Treacherous(背叛的) snake! Mulan: My name is Mu

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

Instruction for Life 生活的忠告 1. Give people more than they expect and do it 1) cheerfully; 给别人比他们期许的更多,并欣喜地去做; 2. Don't believe all you hear, spend all yo

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(302) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

My Life On Wednesday, July 24, we went to the White House to meet the President in the Rose Garden. President Kennedy walked out of the Oval Office into the bright sunshine and made some brief remarks

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

You Light Up My Life So many nights I*d sit by my window, waiting for someone to sing me his song. So many dreams I kept deep inside me, alone in the dark, but now you*ve come along. And you light up

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第四辑

day as I was sitting in the restroom of a coffee shop, I glanced at the wall in front of me where either bored or inspired patrons had inscribed their particular sentiments. One scrawled word caught my eye: Exploreality. What a cool word, I thought t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Love the Life You Already Have Youve probably heard the old saying The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Perhaps you feel like its true. You look at other peoples lives, and you envy them. They seem to be doing so much be

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If Life Were Like A Computer 假如生活是一台电脑 You could add/remove someone in your life using the control panel. You could put your kids in the recycle bin and restore them when you feel like it! You could improve your appearance by adjust

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

you light up my life 歌手:westlife 专辑:the love album So many nights, I'd sit by my window, Waiting for someone to sing me her song. So many dreams, I kept deep inside me, Alone in the dark, but now you've come along. And you light up my lif

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Often we're told that we have to suffer now give up what we want in order to succeed later, that in order to save we must sacrifice. Give up instant gratification to get delayed gratification. But you can do both. For years, I was confused about this

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Ricky Martin - The cup of life Song:The cup of life Artist:Ricky Martin Do you really want it, yeah Do you really want it, yeah Do you really want it, yeah Go, go go! Go, go go! Ale, ale, ale! Ale, ale, ale! Go, go ,go, go, go! Th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You will walk out of here this afternoon with only one thing that no one else has. There will be hundreds of people out there with the same degree as yours; there will be thousands of people doing what you want to do for living. But you will be the o

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Go on a Date with Life A lot has been written about dating. Some people rally enjoy dating, but for many, dating seems like a horrific trauma. Consider how many people stay in unsatisfying or even outright bad relationships because theyre even more t

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chances are youve heard or rather, not heard the effects of a noise gate, but unless youre into audio engineering, you probably didnt realize it. Ever been at a concert or listen to a radio broadcast where it sounds great when theres music playing or

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Welcome To My Life Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place? Like somehow you just dont belong And no one understands you Do you ever wanna runaway? Do you lock yourself in your room? With the radio on turned up so loud That

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. Compliment three people every day。 每天赞美三个人。 2. Watch a sunrise。 看日出。 3. Be the first to say Hello. 先向别人打招呼。 4. Live beneath your means。 靠自己的力量生活。 5. Treat everyone as you want to be t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Are You Lifehacking Too Much? Nick Cernis of Put Things Off recently declared that productivity is dead. He said that our obsession with productivity is getting in the way of our lives. Nick started out by saying that the productivity industry is out

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Yippee! Its Monday. I am dying to get started with this exciting week. Do you utter these words while making your way out of the bed on Monday mornings? Do you jump out of bed every morning in the state of excitement? If your answer to this is Yes th

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(226) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

6 Steps To Remove TV From Your Life A couple of months ago I wrote an article on 10 Reasons To Stop Watching TV. I was half expecting resistant replies, but was surprised to read many readers expressing the same sentiments. Some of them have removed

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

15 Ways to Stop Life Simply Happening to You Our time is a precious commodity that we cant afford to waste. It is a finite resource that is used up whether we like it or not. If we dont choose to spend it in a particular way, the world around us will

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(329) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

7 Ways to Simplify Your Life Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify. Henry David Thoreau It is my habit to rise amidst the burgeoning daylight of each day before even the kookaburras let forth a recognizable burst of uncanny laughte

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间