It's My Life This ain't a song for the broken-hearted 这不是一首给伤心人的歌 No silent prayer for the faith-departed 没有为失去信仰者的默祷 I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd 我不希望自己只是芸芸众生之一 You

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. Live Below Your Means There will always be temptation to forsake the future for immediate gratification. We all want to buy that new piece of technology, treat ourselves to an expensive night on the town, or take out a loan for the flashy car we c

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life is full of choices 选择积极地生活 Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, If I were any better, I'd be

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

这首歌起调有些慵懒,但是逐渐地我就被它的歌词吸引了歌词讲述的是生活中平凡的真理,启发人们用一种平和的心态去看待这个世界,面对生活中的一切。有部分歌词很有意思,虽然看似矛

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Simplifying can sometimes be overwhelming. The amount of stuff you have in your life and the amount of things you have to do can be too big a mountain to tackle. But you dont have to simplify it all at once. Do one thing at a time, and take small ste

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(248) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As I look across the horizon at the faces of the young people around me, I weep. A once proud part of the human race, the younger generation has been described as lazy, overemotional, and disrespectful. I myself used to have all three of these charac

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Last September, more than 600,000 volunteers from all over the world participated(参与共享) in International Coastal Cleanup Day. According to a report released recently, they removed more than 3.5 million kilos of trash from ocean beaches, river

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Creating Your Own Life Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there; they serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

8 Ways Youre Wasting Your Life One of the hardest challenges we face in life is to simply live in our own skin to just be right here, right now, regardless of where we are. Too often we needlessly distract ourselves with anything and everything: food

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life For Rent---dido I haven't really ever found a place that I call home I never stick around quite long enough to make it I apologize that once again I'm not in love But it's not as if I mind that your heart ain't exactly breaking It's just a thoug

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Are We Living a Meaningful Life? Are we living a meaningful life or are we in a rut and living a life leading us to nowhere? Are we living or just merely existing and what sort of legacy will we leave behind? These and many other similar questions co

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Bring Your Life into Line with Your Values The world, it seems, is going downhill fast. Everyone has a take on whats wrong: liberals over-regulating everything, conservatives decimating the principles of governance, immigrants refusing to blen

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

ROME, June 15 (Xinhua) -- Former Juventus director manager Luciano Moggi has been banned for life from all Italian soccer, the country's soccer governing body said in a statement on Wednesday. Antonio Giraudo, former Juventus general manager, and Inn

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOS ANGELES, July 28 (Xinhua) -- Mainly due to rampant obesity, Americans' life expectancy is one-and-a-half-year shorter than that of Western Europeans on the average, according to a new study published on Thursday. But 40 years ago, Americans could

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

21 Easy Hacks to Simplify Your Life Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity! I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand instead of a million count half a dozen, and keep your accounts on your thumb-nail. - Henry David Thor

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

20 Simple but Powerful Life Changes Small, simple life changes can be powerful. Implementing some of these changes can literally change your entire life. How do you change? Take on one change at a time, and go slowly. Implement each change consistent

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A few weeks after my first wife, Georgia, was called to heaven, I was cooking dinner for my son and myself. For a vegetable, I decided on frozen peas. As I was cutting open the bag, it slipped from my hands and crashed to the floor. The peas, like ma

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Amy Diamond - Its my life 相关介绍:小姑娘短短几年的光阴就会长成一位亭亭玉立的青春少女。Amy年少成名,出了不少脍炙人口的作品,这张专辑Amy把节奏加快,让整张作品风格更加鲜

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Beckah Shae - Life 相关介绍:Beckah Shae很小的时候就显示出她在音乐方面的特殊天赋,常常被人们称赞为songbird。作为一名独立厂牌的音乐歌手, Beckah Shae一直都很坚持自己的音乐风格。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.---Maria Robinson A year from now you may wish you had started today.---Karen Lamb I didnt really try to improve my life very much until I was 25. Before t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间