Dreamlife in Rio De Janeiro “No other city on earth is more beautiful than this one and there’s hardly one that’s more confusing, you are never finished with it.” This is how the poet characte

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Larger Life Than--Backstreet Boys I may run and hide When you're screaming my name Alright But let me tell you now There are prices to fame Alright All of our time spent in flashes of light All you people can't you see Can't you see How your love's a

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

five balls of life In a university commencement address several years ago, Brian Dyson, CEO of Coca Cola Ent-erprises, spoke of the relation of work to ones other commitments: Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(259) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

迈克尔.杰克逊: You Are My Life You are my life 你就是我的全部 Once all alone 曾经,孤独的 I was lost in a world of strangers 我迷失在一个陌生的世界 No one to trust 没有人能信任 On my own, I was lonely 只有我自己

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

A 34-year-old married man who died recently had no children. When he died, his wife was not pregnant, either. But now that he's dead, he has a chance of becoming a father. How's that possible? After a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

迈克尔.杰克逊:she's out of my life She's Out Of My Life 她离开了我 She's Out Of My Life 她离开了我 She's Out Of My Life 她离开了我 And I Don't Know Whether To Laugh Or Cry 我不知是该哭还是笑 I Don't Know Whether To Liv

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

LIFE IS COOL I never really tried to be positive 我从来没有努力去拥有积极的态度 Im too damn busy being negative 我一直纵容自己消极的沉沦 So focused on what I get 如此看重得失 I never understand what it means to live 却从未明白过生活的实质 You know w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

When You Feel Like You Have Lost Control of Your Life Raising a family, maintaining a great career, making life more wholesome are life's challenges that are sometimes taken for granted. There are people who treat life as it flows in its daily natura

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life is full of choices 生活充满选择 Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, If I were any better,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hurts,来自英国的新男子组合,主唱的声音是冰冷的,低调的旋律中有令人不可自拔的忧伤气氛。 这首Wonderful Life新单曲,本周位于英国单曲榜第二十八位。 Wonderful Life Hurts On a bridge across the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

You can handle lifes bumps with ease when you practice risk management for your life. There are four main areas well focus on for risk management: health, career, finance and relationships. Good guidelines in these areas will keep your life flowing e

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Simple Way to Improve Your Life Everyday I love to have simple ways to improve my life. Everyday is a chance for improving our life, and its up to us to best use it. What I want is to have good, balanced progress everyday. To ensure balance, my fav

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

3 Words That Forever Changed a Deaf Boys Life From the very first day, school was a struggle. And yet, as fate would have it, three simple words forever changed my life.. Since it never occurred to anybody at the school to retain the services of an i

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Create a More Hopeful Life When we hear about crimes, failures of governments and other institutions, public or private, it is our hope that takes a hit. Hope is a necessity. It is our emotional engine, the basis for engaging with life. How do

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

10 Simple Ways to Live a Less Stressful Life If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didnt ask me, Id still have to say it. - George F. Burns Stress is a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Change Your Life In 5 Easy Steps Lately, Ive been working on changing my life. I do this a lot. Its good to change, and youve only got so many years to reinvent yourself left. Change can seem intimidating. Impossible. Insurmountable. Here are five wa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

10 Ways to Live a More Meaningful Life It can be easy to run through the maze of life without pausing to think of its meaning. Does what Im doing matter? More importantly, does it matter to me? Feeling that what youre doing has a real purpose and mea

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LIFE IS COOL Sweetbox I never really tried to be positive 我从来没有努力去拥有积极的态度 Im too damn busy being negative 我一直纵容自己消极的沉沦 So focused on what I get 如此看重得失 I never understand what it means

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Love of my life by Queen Love of my life you've hurt me You've broken my heart and now you leave me Love of my life can't you see Bring it back bring it back Don't take it away from me Because you don't know What it means to me Love of my life don't

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

摇滚:Its My LifeBon Jovi 在这个物欲横流,光怪陆离的社会;这个沉渣遍地、垃圾漫天的乐坛,只要BON JOVI还在,理想便不会被抛弃,摇滚乐的神话会继续延续下去。 This ain't a song for the broken-he

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲