Ten Positive Life Changes for Fall Fall, as weve all known since we were little, is the season of change and transitions. Students get new classmates in school. Leaves change color. Summer flip-flops are traded in for chocolate-brown boots. The weath

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Living the Prolific Life: A How-to Guide Prolific (pr?-li-fik) : Marked by abundant inventiveness or productivity. Merriam Webster Online The prolific life has been characterized by abundant inventiveness and limitless creativity. Prolificacy has als

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Find Happiness Many years ago, I came across a book by Anthony de Mello called Awareness. De Mello was an Indian Jesuit priest whose writing was condemned by the Roman Catholic Church. To me, he is a great source of inspiration, and he has muc

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A man was selling medicines at a fair. At first he sold bottles of a cure for colds for just a dollar a bottle. Many people wanted to buy it and the man's young assistant moved quickly through the crowd collecting money and handing out bottles of the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Taking the first step How will you know you can succeed at something if you don't give it a try? How will you know you can drag yourself out of the depths of your despair if you don't try? How do you know you won't get that new job if you don't apply

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Making the Most of What You Have If you believe the saying that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, then the people in New Orleans have got to be among the strongest people in the world. I went back home several times in the past year and each

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Living Scared Sometimes the answers to our problems are not nearly as complex or elusive as many of us seem to believe they are. Or as difficult as some of us make them. Sometimes our problems only exist in our head. Sometimes the journey from where

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Steps to Being a Better You in 7 Days I wake up every morning knowing I can be something more than I was yesterday. I know I can be anything I want to be as long as I focus on that goal. I attempt to make every day another step towards succeeding at

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Its Time to Change Your Life Too often we come home after a long day at work and open the takeout food, then plop down on the couch and watch TV until its time for bed. The next day, we do the same thing again. While I have been known to indulge in t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

4 Ways to Turn Your Day Around Every day is a new day, we never know what it holds in store for us. Just like Forrest Gumps Mother so eloquently puts it Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you might get. and she is so right. Some da

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

3 Reasons We Cause Ourselves To Suffer The mind is its own place, and in it self can make a Heavn of Hell, a Hell of Heavn. John Milton Understanding why we cause ourselves to suffer is the first step in learning to let go and be free of our attachme

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life begins at forty - and don't you forget it THE belief that life begins at 40 is a myth. Research has found that the fourth decade heralds the beginning of the end. A study of 2,282 people aged 18 to 87 found that hitting 40 was synonymous with fo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I was not yet 30 years old and was working as a firefighter in the South Bronx's Engine Co. 82, probably the world's most active firehouse at the time. It was warm and sunny, the kind of leisurely Sunday that brought extra activity to the neighborhoo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life Advice from Jane Austen Who needs agony aunts and advice columns when you can turn to the laudable pages of Jane Austen for guidance? She may have died nearly three hundred years ago, but Austen's canny observations on love, men, social standing

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It has been so bitterly cold here in Pennsylvania. I cant remember a winter being as cold as this, but Im sure there were colder days. Even though the daylight hours are growing longer minute by minute, its easy to find an excuse not to go out unless

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

10 Things I Dare You To Do Today What you do every day is already important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. But today, I dare you to take it up a notch, pump some extra life into every hour, and really make your time count. Toda

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How Do You Balance Life and Work? Age 4: He was composing music. Age 8: He scored 1,500 out of 1,600 possible points on the SAT. Age 9: He attended Chicagos Loyola University and was still delighted in reading childrens books. Age 12: He entered medi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, If I were any better, Id be twins! He was a natural motivator. If an emplo

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

相关介绍: Girls Aloud是一支被称作Spice Girls接班人的英国流行女子团体,继 Spice Girls 之后 成绩最为耀眼的英国新生代女子团体.由Cheryl Tweedy、Kimberley Walsh、Nadine Coyle、Nicola Roberts、Sarah Harding 五位才艺美少女所组成的呛女生合唱团,在2003年各界

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

我的世界属于你:Welcome To My Life Jonathan Fagerlund,来自瑞典,91年出生的小男生,阳光啊帅气啊绝对适合套用这一类的形容词啦~美好的周日当然应该听一点欢乐的歌,于是送上Jonathan2009年的这首

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲