Teenage life反映孩子的真实生活
What did you learn at school today ?
今天你在学校学了什么?
That's what the teachers used to say
这就是老师常常说的
But they don't know但他们并不知道
Don't understand, do they ?也不理解,不是吗
Why do they always give advice ?
为什么他们总是给出意见
Saying "Just be nice, always think twice"
说什么"要想出色就多思考"
When it's been a long since they had a teenage life 自从他们成了青年就一直如此
What did you learn at school today ?
你在学校学了什么啊今天
That's what the teachers used to say
老师总是这样说
But they don't know但他们不知道
Don't understand, do they ? 也不懂,不是吗
Why do they always give advice
为什么他们总是提出意见
Saying "Just be nice, always think twice"
说什么"要想干的好就多动动脑子"
When it's been a long time since they had a teenage life 自从他们有了自己的生活就一直如此
welling on the past, from back when I was young
回想着从前 当我还年轻的时候
Thinking of my school days and trying to write this song 回想着我的学生时代 努力写下这首歌
Classroom schemes and dreams 学习计划和梦想
Man they couldn't save me 大人们救不了我
Couse my days were numbered when I signed down on “Avy” 我的日子屈指可数当我被划上Avy的标记
Teenage kicks running out what could we do
年轻人埋怨着逃出了我们所做的一切
I still show respect to my boys who made it through 我依旧对那些顺利过关的孩子表示尊重
And getting told off Mr T how my life would be
继续听T先生责备我日后的生活
Then giving him a signal 然后给他一个信号
So everyone could see 让每个人都看到
Sunshine and shade 阳光与黑暗
Those girls I'd serenade 那些我想使之安静的姑娘啊
Thinking of those sixth form chicks that misbehave
想着那些无拘束的日子
Hoping that those days would go on and on forever
真希望可以永远那样
Every day something new每天都会有些新变化
Just friends running together只有朋友们还在一起奋斗
But suddenly school ends 突然学生时代已结束
Your teenage life gone 青年不再
All your mates 1 are growing up now
所有的同伴都张大了
They're moving on 他们继续活动着
And now I'm looking back 现在我回望着过去
I'll tell you what I know 我会告诉你所有我所知
Do you listen to your teacher ? 你听老师的话吗
No I don't think so 我可不这样认为
"What did you learn at school today?"
今天你在学校学了什么
That's what the teachers used to say
老师总是这样说
But they don't know 但他们不知道
Don't understand, do they ? 也不懂,不是吗
Why do they always give advice
为什么他们总是提出意见
Saying "Just be nice, always think twice"
说什么"样想出色就多动脑子"
When it's been a long time since they had a teenage life 从青年时候开始就没完没了
Now if you treat the kids fine, together they will shine 现在如果你对孩子友善,他们就会与你愉快的相处
Ooh ooh ooh shine 哦 愉快
And if you give the kids time, they won't do the crime 如果你给他们点时间 他们不会做错什么
Won't do the crime 不会
Now my bad old ways 现在我那些古老的坏行为
Were during my school days 贯穿了整个学习生活
Messing on those grade A's 比起那些成绩优异的学生
My life is just a haze 2 我的生活简直一团糟
I'm going through the struggle 我挣扎着
Five ten and kicking back 又跳着回来了
So I could lock my flow 于是我让自己停下
Lace 3 it up now on the track 缠主前行的道路
Oh yeh I felt the pain 我觉得很痛
Whilst 4 chasing 5 all the fame 追逐着所有的名利
I'm being told I'm nothing 无却被告之一无所获
Just a player in the game 不过是游戏中的一个玩家
But now I walk tall 但我现在走到高处
Stand proud for you to see 我就是你所认为的骄傲
I'm driving these fast cars 我开着那些快车
It's five stars for me 是我的五星级
"What did you learn at school today?"
今天你在学校学了什么
That's what the teachers used to say
老师总这样问
But they don't know 但他们不知道
Don't understand, do they? 也不懂 不是吗
Why do they always give advice
为什么总是那么多意见
Saying "Just be nice, always think twice"
说什么"要想出色就多动动脑子"
When it's been a long since they had a teenage life
从小就这样....
- He's out boozing with his mates. 他和他的朋友们喝酒去了。
- They've been best mates since school. 他们从上学时期以来就是最要好的朋友。
- I couldn't see her through the haze of smoke.在烟雾弥漫中,我看不见她。
- He often lives in a haze of whisky.他常常是在威士忌的懵懂醉意中度过的。
- She let a piece of lace into her dress.她在衣服上镶了一块花边。
- The bride is wearing a wedding dress made of lace.新娘穿一件蕾丝婚纱。
- She sang whilst she worked.她边干活边唱歌。
- There was dead silence in the court,whilst the white rabbit read out these verses.当白兔子念诗的时候,法庭上鸦雀无声。