divine contempt notify dynamo notorious solidify firmness infinite hurrah presumably novelty prophet carry consul forge systematic posture mourn corrupt decisive feminine obedience blind

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

Relying on evidence collected from the dig site and knowledge of modern animal behavior,根据化石场收集的证据加上对现代动物行为的了解,experts recreates a plausible scenario where a female competes with a male in a battle to the

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Now you may think that people will notice that you are modeling them and misinterpret the behavior as mimicking. 你会觉得别人会发觉你在效仿他们并可能误解你的这种行为是一种模仿的行为。 While there is a risk of this o

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

If you harbor hard feelings or have a bad attitude, you don't need to wonder if people know. They do and it never reflects well on you. 你不用想别人是否知道你心怀恶意或态度恶劣,他们能看出来,这对你的形象有百害而无

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

He knows where the ambush spot is. 他知道伏击的地点。 He stops because he doesn't see her. 他停了下来因为他没有见到她。 The male stops his charge, adopting a slower pace and a more defensive posture. 雄角鼻龙停止了他的冲

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Andy: Both of you are among our company's top salespeople. But we can always improve, right? I'd like you to meet Monica Wolf...Monica is a business consultant specializing in body language. Monica: Hello, Sara. Hello, James. It's great to be here! S

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

公司主管Andy又请专门研究肢体语言的Monica给公司销售员 Sara和James培训。Andy说: Andy: This morning we once again have business consultant Monica Wolf with us. Monica is going to speak to us today about body language and how

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Broadcast: Mar 18 2003 There are signs some Iraqi troops are interested in surrender even before U.S. forces launch an expected invasion. A senior 1) Pentagon official said there are indications some

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-国际时讯

Washington Week: Focus on Immigration Reform, Benghazi Attack A push to overhaul U.S. immigration laws has been gaining momentum in the Senate, where a bipartisan reform bill was unveiled last month. This week, senators could decide whether the bill

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(五月)

I didn't look up as I set my book on the table and took my seat, but I saw his posture change from the corner of my eye. He was leaning away from me, sitting on the extreme edge of his chair and averting his face like he smelled something bad. Incons

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Among all the primates, we humans are the only ones that stand on two legs. You may have seen other animals stand on two legs briefly, such as a cat or a dog. But they always return to their original posture. Even apes, who have arms and hands much l

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

胡敏读故事记单词(14)

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The Daily Telegraph reported on October 14 that a kind of gym on your feet footwear is flooding the mareket, which could tone up your legs and bum without having to resort to endless lunges and squats。 It all started with MBTs (Masai Barefoot Techn

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Well it's always a nice surprise when you are standing in line at a grocery store and you spot People magazine's annual 'Sexiest Man Alive' issue. Especially, if you happen to be the 'Sexiest Man Alive', of course, you don't have that experience, bu

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Hit: Also

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Mark Ramirez, a senior executive at AOL, could work in the cushiest leather chair, if he wanted. No, thanks. He prefers to stand most of the day at a desk raised above stomach level. 美国在线公司的高级主管马克?拉米瑞茨完全可以坐在

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

The moon was low in the west, and there was a pale glimmer of the coming dawn in the sky, when Gilbert Potter suddenly raised his head. 月已西斜,空中闪烁着清晨的微光,吉尔伯特.波特突然抬起头。 Above the noise of the water

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

At a signal from Captain Nemo, one of his men stepped forward and, a few feet from this cross, detached a mattock from his belt and began to dig a hole. 尼摩船长做个手势,一个船员走上前来,他在距十字架几英尺远的地方,从

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Gregory Peck 格利高里派克 The movie studio wanted Rock Hudson to play Atticus Finch. Fate decreed otherwise. Gregory Peck got the role of the small town Southern lawyer in the 1962 film version of To Kill a Mockingbird. The hero of Harper Lees

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Despite temperatures of around 30 degrees Celsius on Sunday, hundreds turned out in southwest Beijing to take part in what's known as an ultra-marathon. More than twice the distance of a marathon, which is just over 42 kilometers, ultra-marathons are

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台