AS IT IS 2015-12-29 A Look Back on Health, Lifestyle in 2015 回顾2015年健康的生活方式 Hello and welcome to the Health Lifestyle year in review. As 2015 comes to an end, we look at the stories that you, our audience, found interesting and us

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(481) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

M: well, what did you think about the last candidate? Do you think we should hire her? I: she had a very impressive resume, but she seemed to lack the confidence that I think a good manager needs. M: what made you think that she wasnt very confident?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

The Savage had retreated towards cover, and now, in the posture of an animal at bay, 野蛮人已往隐蔽处退却,摆出一副暴虎凭河的架势, stood with his back to the wall of the lighthouse, staring from face to face in speechless horr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

总是低头看手机看平板,一不小心脖子就又僵了。是时候改变生活方式,远离短信脖啦。 Text neck refers to the neck and upper back pain caused by an excessive and prolonged forward head tilt, such as when texting or per

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Improve Your Public Speaking With Body Language 使用肢体语言提高你的演讲能力 Today, we return to the subject of successful public speaking centering on the physical message of presentation. Some call this body language. Charles LeBeau i

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

AS IT IS 2015-12-23 Public Speaking, Grammar Lead Top Education Stories 公共演讲与英语语法 For English learners, the top education topics of the year are tips, tests and, of course, everyday grammar. In 2015, the VOA Learning English Educati

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

This is Scientific American, 60-second science. I'm Sophie Bushwick. Got a minute? How many Michael Jackson songs do you think became Number one hits? How tall do you think the Eiffel Tower is? How good is your posture? Believe it or not, how you sit

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

The man in front was easily the most beautiful, his skin olive-toned beneath the typical pallor, his hair a glossy black. 站在前头的那个男人显然是他们之中最美丽的,在那种典型的苍白的色调之下,他的肌肤是橄榄色的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Dress approriately and be confident for a job interview. Remember, first impressions last. 参加求职面试时的着装一定要得体,一定要自信。记住,第一印象可以持续很长时间。 Hi, I am a fashion stylist. I'm here in the

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

AS IT IS 2016-08-07 More Than a Place, Silicon Valley Is a Culture 硅谷不仅仅是一个地方更是一种文化 Monisha Perkash and her parents moved to the United States from Nepal. She never imagined that one day she would be heading a company

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: We're going to spend the next several minutes talking about an object that you spend a lot of time with - your chair. Why are so many chairs so bad for people's backs? NPR's Michaeleen Doucleff investigated, and she's written us

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

It is often said this is a man's world. 人们总说,这是男性主宰的世界。 So perhaps it should be no surprise that the key to appearing confident, knowledgeable and inspirational is to stand like a man. 所以,女性要想表现出自信、

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Are you tired of looking less than perfect whenever you take a picture?everyone can learn to look flattering in photos by following a few useful guidelines. 害怕自己拍出的照片不完美吗?学一下下面的小技巧每个人都可以拍出美

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

14. Build a network. 建立起交际网。 Become people's information source, and let them be yours. A former coworker might have gotten a new position at that company where you've always wanted to work. Go to them for a beer, and ask about the comp

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

WASHINGTON Referendums went forward Sunday in eastern Ukraine in two regions seeking possible independence from Kyiv, despite widespread statements condemning the votes as illegal and illegitimate. The controversial votes were held as Ukraine prepare

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

奥巴马称愿与俄方协作 共同解决叙利亚冲突 WASHINGTON, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday night said in a White House address that the United States will work with Russia and other partners to work on a UN res

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Barack Obama goes to the G20 economic summit in France this week with hopes of helping Europe move toward a long-term solution for its debt crisis. The president is also trying to convince the other G20 countries that Americas economic and

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The some 9-thousand word paper has rolled out a roadmap for the Chinese army's active defense strategy. Researcher with the Academy of Military Science of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Wen Bing, who took part in drafting the paper, explains fu

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

On more accounts than one, a pity it is that the whale does not possess this prehensile virtue in his tail; 总之,从许多方面说来,可惜大鲸的尾巴没有这种抓握力; for I have heard of yet another elephant, that when wounded in

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

2013年6月英语六级作文预测:计算机 Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on young children. Do you agree or disagree? I tend to agree that young children can be negatively affected by too mcuh time spent

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导