The Communication Code Breakers By Richard G. Ensman, Jr. PAGE DESIGN BY MICHELLE TI At your next meeting, be a wise listener: Respond to what the other participants really mean, not necessarily what

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

对上班族来说, 挺胸抬头,姿势正确才不会导致腰酸背痛。 Kate: Hello, I'm Kate and this is 6 Minute Englishand thanks to Rosie for joining me today! Hello, Rosie. Rosie: Hi Kate Kate: Now, Rosie, one thing I always notice about

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

At the base of the tail, where it connects to the hips, Gastonia had these sharp triangular shaped plates made of bone. 在它尾巴基部,连接髋部的位置,加斯顿龙有这些锋利的三角形的骨质护甲。 In and among themselves, th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is in France where she is calling on Russia to honor a French-mediated cease-fire with the former Soviet Republic of Georgia. She is then going to Georgia to show her support for the embattled leader there. NPR's

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台八月

Theres no question that charismatic people are some of the most successful individuals out there. Professor Wiseman at the University of Hertfordshire in the UK estimates charisma is 50% innate and 50% trained. The key ingredients of charisma are sim

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他和美国同事Amy刚刚开完会。 (Office ambience) A:陈豪,Do you have a few minutes to talk? C:Sure, 有什么事吗? A:I noticed something in our meeting just now. 做为朋友,我觉得应

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

11. COMPLICATIONS 第十一章 复杂 Everyone watched us as we walked together to our lab table. 当我们一起走向我们的实验桌时,每个人都在看着我们。 I noticed that he no longer angled the chair to sit as far from me as the de

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Brown gets for card save. Can only mean one thing. Come on. Tell us. Bring it stare us. Got to by the play in the morning. Time ye. Bring it. Lets go! Await. We have ways to go towards season, but the Oscar buzz is loud and strong for Leonardo DiCapr

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

People seeking change in their lives tend to think that change is the result of some big decision. 追求改变生活模式的人,一般都认为改变意味着需要作出重大的抉择。 I need to move cities! 我要搬到城市! I need to ch

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do you remember the public service announcement that talked about the importance of good listening skills? It aired quite a few years ago and sought to explain the difference between hearing and listening. While hearing is a physical abilityactually

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Some people think that being a working male model is totally glamorous, filled with celebrity-packed parties, beautiful clothing, and ritzy apartments in the most cosmopolitan cities. But for Mark Reay, a 56-year-old 'silver fox' originally from New

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Forget going under the knife, women can transform their breasts, making them look bigger simply by getting measured for a new bra. According to underwear brand Curvy Kate, most women are wearing underwear two cup sizes too small for them。I decided

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Good listening skills will help make you a more productive worker. They will allow you to: 良好的倾听能力有助你成为一个更有创造力的员工。因为倾听能力可以: ?better understand assignments and what your boss expects of y

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Photos released by Chinese media show just how intense the black market trade for consumer electronics has become. 中国媒体发布的照片表明电子产品的黑市交易有多么火爆。 A Hong Kong man was caught smuggling 94 iPhones5S, 6 and

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

语言得体、地道是口语表达的一个至高境界,这需要学习者长时间不断地刻苦学习,细微观察,用心揣摩,长期练习才能达到。本篇介绍在陌生人之间短暂的交流中,说一口地道得体的英语的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

常坐不起 We tell ourselves time and time again that weve got to stop sitting so much. Its bad for our health for a whole slew of reasons, but theres just no way we can spend eight hours a day on the solitary TreadDesk in the office. 我们不断地

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

18 Simple Tips to Avoid Back Pains Whether we are seated or standing up, the back has almost no rest. The postures we adopt to sit or while doing our daily activities are not very often adapted for our back. This constant 'torture' of our back result

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

【原文】 A walk to convey power; a greeting that gets the upper hand; a gesture that can hide a lie, body language can betray us. When a president is under pressure, or a celebrity is in the media glare, look beyond the words, their body language

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

身体语言这一类词儿我们早就听得耳朵长茧了,然而,你真的知道别人对你源源不断,孜孜不倦地散发的那些气场到底暗示着什么吗? Interactions can be wrought with mixed signals- saying one thing and non

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

President Barack Obama says a proposal by a group of Republican and Democratic senators represents a significant step toward a possible compromise on cutting government deficit spending and raising the debt ceiling. Speaking to reporters in the White

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻