The Town I Loved So Well -- Phil Coulter The Town I Loved So Well The Celtic Tenors Irish Album The Town I Loved So Well In my memory I will always see The town that I have loved so well Where our school played ball by the gasyard wall And we laughed

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 中秋节英文歌曲

[00:10.68]try not to cry in front of him. 不要在他面前哭 [00:15.84]Hey, hey, get a grip on yourself, okay? Man up. 嘿,嘿,控制一下自己好吗? 像个男人好吗? [00:28.08]Everybody drinks it. 人人都喝咖啡 [00:29.76]Even l

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-足球老爹

[00:31.88]- You all right? - Yeah, I'm good. - 你没事吧? - 没事 [00:32.56]Ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated. 结了冰地面更滑了 [00:35.16]Yeah. That's why I had some new tires put on the truck. 对,所以我帮你的车换了新

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-暮光之城

Callum: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, I'm Callum Robertson and with me todayis Kate, hello Kate. Kate: Hello Callum. Callum: Today we're going 'down under' - Kate, where's that, where's 'down under'? Kate: 'Down under' means Australia. Callu

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Phil Collins - Against All Odds Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) How can I just let you walk away, Just let you leave without a trace, When I'm standing taking every breath, With you, ooohhh, You're the only one who really knew me, At all. Ho

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

Eating a Family Dinner My roommate, Jim, invited me over to his house for a family meal. Im an only child, so Im not used to a big family dinner. I felt like a fish out of water. ... Jims mother: Sit down, everybody. Dinners ready. Phil: Thank you fo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之餐饮娱乐

澳大利亚的大堡礁世界闻名,科学家要利用海豹去探测海底的秘密,这是根据什么呢? Callum: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, I'm Callum Robertson and with me today is Kate, hello Kate. Kate: Hello Callum. Callum:

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Todd:So you went to Thailand, right? 你去了泰国,是吗? Phil:Yep, I spent some time in Thailand. Unfortunately I didn't see very much of it. I saw Bangkok and Ko Samet. 对呀,我在泰国呆了一段时间。但不幸的是我并没有看到

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

This is a portrait by a photographer named Phil Toledano. 这是一幅由Phil Toldano拍摄的肖像。 He wanted to capture the emotion of gaming,so he set up a camera in front of gamers while they were playing. 他想捕捉玩游戏时的一些情感

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

OK, I said, let's go for it. 我说:好。那我们就这么做吧。 The two became Lakers, and then it only remained to have a guru with mythical statistics, Phil Jackson. Another Hall of Famer added to my cup, which no doubt was runneth over. An

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Todd: OK, Phil, you've been talking about your trip to Asia. I have a couple weeks,so I can go anywhere in Asia, what to you recommend that I do if i only have two weeks? Phil: How much money do you have? Todd: Maybe $2,000, $3,000. Phil: If I were y

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Phil, we both live and work in Japan. We're both teachers in Japan. Now are you homesick. Are there things that you really miss about England? Phil: The thing I miss the most, and it's going to sound really sad, is my cat. Todd: Oh, that's

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

这首歌是Phil Collins(菲尔-柯林斯)为1984年的电影Against All Odds演唱的同名主题曲,电影名《再看你一眼》(该电影有三个广泛流传的译名《危情十日》、《似是故人来》及《再看你一眼》)。柯林斯近乎嘶喊的情感唱腔深刻传达片中男、女主角深陷情义困境的无奈,这首

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Chapter7. NIGHTMARE 第七章 梦魇 I told Charlie I had a lot of homework to do, and that I didn't want anything to eat. 我告诉查理我有很多作业要做,什么也不想吃。 There was a basketball game on that he was excited about, 电视上

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

1. 制造惊喜 Phil Schiller: (苹果全球市场副总裁) We've got a great camera in iPhone 6 S ad 6 S Plus. It's a 12 megapixel isight camera. These were taken in Iceland. One of the things you see as our goal was: fantastic color. The skin tone

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Todd: OK, Phil, you just got back from living in China. Phil: Yeah, I lived in China about two years ago. Todd: Wow. What was China like? Phil: China was an eye-opener. It's a very old culture, but there's not many new, there's not many old things ar

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

The golf tournament was on Long Island. Tiger Woods was competing with other professional golfers, including Phil Mickelson. It was Sunday, the day of the final round. Thousands of spectators were all over the golf course. TV cameras were everywhere.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Claire: Phil loves Spandau Ballet. That song True was playing in the car the first time we kissed. It's our song. So I did some research, found out that the lead guitarist lives like 40 miles from here. He was in the phone book. How 80s' is that?

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: Mitchell, a little help? Mitchell: No, you are doing great. Jay: See, this is exactly why we sweep things under the rug. So people don't get hurt. Phil: Well, yeah... until you sweep too much under the rug. Then you got a lumpy rug. It create

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

set somebody up (with sb) 将某人介绍给某人 I'm not asking you to set me up. 我不是让你给我介绍对象。 You set me up with the woman that I've dumped twice. 你给我介绍的女人是我甩过两次的。 Is it okay with you if I se

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语