Hey, Kobe Bryant. You and the Lakers just won the NBA title, your fourth ring. What are you gonna do now? Im going to Disneyland. They have close to a hundred thousand fans showed up at the coliseum to celebrate the Lakers title, No. 24 cheer with Mi

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Just a month ago, it was unclear whether the American auto industry would survive, but thanks to a federal bailout, the industry this week is able to look to the future and the cars that could help drive it into better days. CNBC's Phil Lebeau was at

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

A: 欢迎来到American English Mosaic, 我是杨琳! B:我是Kat, 杨林,快说说今天教什么! A: 今天咱们要去爬山,要请专业人士教教咱们在商业场合的站姿和手势,要聊聊新手开车得小心点儿什么,还

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Phil想去拉斯维加斯玩儿,可是没有租到合适的车。所以他决定向自己的朋友Tom借敞篷车。 Professor: Winnie, if you had a nice convertible, would you lend it to a friend to go to Las Vegas? 可以借,不过条件是,带

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

家住洛杉矶的Phil想趁周末来躺自驾游,去赌城拉斯维加斯享受一番。不过,他得先租辆车。 Professor: Winnie, have you ever gone to Las Vegas? 去过一次。Professor Bowman, 如果我是租车公司老板,一定不愿

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

很多刚刚毕业工作的小伙伴上学时比较悠闲,工作太忙无法适应,同事和领导总会说你最好快点习惯,因为你之后只会更忙。领导的话说的没毛病~ 加入工作后不仅每天更加忙碌,小伙伴们还表

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Todd: Now, Phil, you mentioned that you actually studied automotive engineering. Phil: Yeah, that's correct. Todd: OK, can you explain what automotive engineering is? Phil: It's basically car design and basically technology involved in cars in all as

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Phil, I thought we'd talk about food. Phil: OK, yeah. Food is one of my favorite subjects. Todd: OK, so let's start out with fruit. OK, what's your favorite fruit? Phil: My favorite fruit is raspberry, which you can't get in Japan. Todd: Oh

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around you 我一会一直在你身边,保护你 I will be here,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

情景对话: Claire: What was that?! Phil: Don't be offended. In many cultures, it's customary to bow only to the man. Claire: Phil. Haley, Andy -- is that a thing? Phil: Oh. I don't know. 知识点讲解: What was that? 那是怎么回事? 【例

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Todd: So you went to Thailand, right? Phil: Yep, I spent some time in Thailand. Unfortunately I didn't see very much of it. I saw Bangkok and Ko Samet. Todd: Oh, OK. Those are, Ko Samet is a nice place. Phil: Ko Samet is really nice. Good swimming. T

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So, Phil, I'm thinking about going to China and I'm really into nature. I love wildlife. Can you recommend anything to me? Phil: The best thing I did in China was go through Zhang Jia Jie National Park. That's Hunan Province, and if you like na

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Hello. Phil: Hello. Good morning. Todd: Hi. I don't think we've met. My name's Todd. Phil: Oh, nice to meet you. My name's Phil. I'm from England. Todd: Oh, hey Phil, I'm from the states. I've noticed you in the building. How long have you live

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Crying tears of joy may be a way for us to restore emotional equilibrium. It's not uncommon for us to respond to positive experiences with negative emotions. 喜极而泣或许是我们平衡情绪

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Yang Li: 大家好我是杨莉,欢迎收听《都市掠影》。Weve heard and learned so much about the rich cultural heritage of Britain and today we are looking at a slightly different aspect of London, the homeless. 为什么有人无家可归,

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Todd: Hello. Phil: Hello. Good morning. Todd: Hi. I don't think we've met. My name's Todd. Phil: Oh, nice to meet you. My name's Phil. I'm from England. Todd: Oh, hey Phil, I'm from the states. I've noticed you in the building. How long have you live

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So, Phil, I thought we'd talk about food. Phil: OK, yeah. Food is one of my favorite subjects. Todd: OK, so let's start out with fruit. OK, what's your favorite fruit? Phil: My favorite fruit is raspberry, which you can't get in Japan. Todd: Oh

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Now, Phil, you mentioned that you actually studied automotive engineering. Phil: Yeah, that's correct. Todd: OK, can you explain what automotive engineering is? Phil: It's basically car design and basically technology involved in cars in all as

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Phil, you said you're a teacher. Did you study education in college? Phil: No, actually, I studied engineering in college. Todd: Really. Engineer! Phil: Yeah, I was an automotive when I was younger. Todd: Automotive, like cars? Phil: Yeah, yeah

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: Now, Phil, you're from England and you're a big football fan. Phil: Yeah, very much. Definitely. Football's one of my main passions in life. Todd: OK, I'm a huge American football fan, and I know American football there's a certain process when

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂