第72届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《泰山》主题曲,主唱:Phil Collin、Glenn Close You'll be in my heart歌词(lyrics)中英双语对照 Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just ta

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Words and Their Stories: You Do Not Have to Be a Rocket Scientist 词汇典故:这没什么难的 Hello. I'm Phil Murray with WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, a program in Special English. 大家好,我是Phil Murray。今天由我给大家带来美国之音

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

LAUREN FRAYER, HOST: For New Year's Eve, the musical tradition has long been this old chestnut... (SOUNDBITE OF GUY LOMBARDO AND HIS ROYAL CANADIANS' PERFORMANCE OF AULD LANG SYNE) FRAYER: If Guy Lombardo's rendition of Auld Lang Syne is decidedly, w

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Groundhog Day 2017: Punxsutawney Phil Predicts 6 More Weeks of Winter Here's WGroundhog hat's Trending Today. Pennsylvanias world famous groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, predicted six more weeks of winter on Thursday after seeing his shadow. This event

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Phil: Figured we'd do a little father-son bonding since your school trip was canceled. Luke: Oh. You can teach me the Dunphy tuck. Phil: I love your enthusiasm, Son but it's way too dangerous. One wrong move, and you're eating springs. Way too +adj. 太

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Hes famous for giving a V sign for victory.But hes most famous for leading the United Kingdom during the Second World War. If the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years men will still say this was their finest hour. A clip ther

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

抛招1:This is a serious meeting. Crack another joke like that and out you go. 这是一个严肃的会议。如果你再开玩笑,就叫你出去了。 抛招2:Phil is always cracking jokes at class. Phil在课上总是爱开玩笑。 接招:

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

当我们帮助了别人,对方表示感谢后,一般我们都会说一句不用谢、别客气、这没什么 那同学们知道英文中要怎么回答吗?如果你只知道Youre welcome这一个表达,就要来看看今天的内容啦~ 美剧

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Claire: Oh, amazing! Honey, were you listening? Isn't he good? Phil: Really good. Claire: Yeah. Phil: Really good. I I thought you didn't like the banjo. Claire: I didn't think I did either, but there's just something about the way he plays. It's so

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

当红歌后玛利亚-凯丽(Mariah Carey)和西城男孩(Westlife)都翻唱过的菲尔-柯林斯(Phil Collins)的成名金曲《不计成败》。爱情是流行音乐永恒的主题,不完美的结局即是它的最初动因。 Again

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

If you leap awake in the mirror of a bad dream And for a fraction of a second you can't remember where you are Just open your window and follow your memory upstream To the meadow in the mountain where we counted every falling star I believe a light t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: Phil Brown at work turning a bowl on his lathe And I'm Shirley Griffith with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. At several galleries in the Washington, D.C. area, you might see work by the wood turner Phil Br

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十)月

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On today's program, we tell about Los Angeles Lakers basketball coach Phil Jackson Answer a question about folk singer John Denver And hear music by Madeleine Peyroux

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(七)月

Russell Crowe and Elizabeth Banks co-star in the American version of a 2008 French thriller about a schoolteacher who devises a plan to break his wife out of prison. The original was Pour Elle released with the English title Anything For Her. The Hol

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十一)月

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST: Now a book mystery, not a mystery book. Handbook For Mortals is actually a fantasy paranormal romance. It hit the top of the most recent New York Times young adult best seller list, which seemed odd because not many people had ev

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

RAY SUAREZ, HOST: Now let's take a moment to appreciate some of the poetry that's been coming in this month as part of our celebration of National Poetry Month. We've been asking you, our listeners, to tweet 140-character-or-less poems using the hash

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

Scripts: Behind The Wheel this morning, Toyota is in hot pursuit of the title of the worlds biggest automaker in global vehicle sales. This morning the company has released its plan to dethrone GM. And joining us this morning with more is CNBCs auto

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

今天我们来讲几个由clock这个词发展而来的习惯用语。大家一定熟悉clock这个词,它是钟。我们要学的第一个习惯用语已经流传了很久了。它是: like clockwork。 Clockwork是钟表的机件装置。钟表能

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

情景对话: Phil: Andy, I'm -- I'm so flattered. I'm, uh, I'm just not in the market for an assistant right now. Andy: Yeah. Stupid. That was stupid to even ask. Thank you so much for your time. Phil: Lesson number one -- Never take no for an ans

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

The Labour MP Chris Carter is in trouble today. He wrote a letter which he handed to some reporters. The letter said that he believed Phil Goff, who is the Leader of the Opposition, does not have a chance to win the next election. He believed that an

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语