274.I've booked a table at six this enening. 275.Ah, that's right.This way please. 276.What would you like to begin with? Here the memu. 277.We would like some local specialities. 278.Help yourself ,please. 279.What wine would you like? 230.I

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员英语口语

I sit and wait Does an angel contemplate my fate And do they know The places where we go When we're grey and old 'Cos I've been told That salvation lets their wings unfold So when I'm lying in my bed Thoughts running through my head And I feel that l

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

In this Business English Podcast episode, well study the skills and language of bargaining. This podcast is part of an ongoing series on negotiation skills. Bargaining is the process of swapping or trading concessions in other words, You give me some

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语谈判课程

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Shipwreck Off North Carolina Offers Clues About Blackbeard the Pirate JIM TEDDER: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Jim Tedder. CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: And I'm Christopher Cruise. This week, we will tell about

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Topic1-Guangzhou offers tenants equal rights as house owners Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong Province, will offer rental tenants the same rights as house owners to educational access, tax rebates and monetary support. What does the policy entail? Wil

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Signing Professional Athletes Nick: I dont care what it takes. I want Robinson on my team next year. Jamie: Hell be a free agent and hell be fielding a lot of offers. I dont know if we can make him an attractive enough deal. Nick: Well offer him a si

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Todd: Michael, this is a beautiful home. Mike: Yeah, we've lived here for about twelve years and it's too big for us now. Todd: Really. It's pretty big. Mike: Well, yeah, I mean, it's got four bedrooms and it's got this big living room area and dinin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Teens Help Seniors Bridge Technology Gap When most people imagine a classroom, they think of older people teaching younger ones. But when it comes to learning about high-technology devices, the opposite can often be true. That is what is happening th

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Situated on the West Coast of the United States, the city of San Francisco has long been home to many generations of Asians who immigrated to the United States. In a lot of cases, they are Buddhists, but since they are from a variety of cultures and

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

German Growth Offers Lifeline for Euro As the music booms from his new range of top-end speakers in the testing suite, Dieter Burmester allows himself a little dance. From its headquarters in Berlin, the company that bears his name produces audio equ

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

The Arab world, in particular North Africa, has been riveted by the events in Tunisia, and many in the region see parallels to the stifling conditions they endure. But conditions vary greatly among the countries and could play a major role in how dis

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

Tuition-free Online University Offers Hope to Many 免费的在线大学给许多人带来了希望 LOS ANGELES Originally from Mexico, Emmanuel dreamed of getting a university education in the United States. But reality quickly hit. First I had to l

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十一月)

14. We'll let you have the official offer on Monday. 星期一就给您正式报盘。 还能这样说: We will let you know the price we can offer on Monday. Monday is the time for you to have the official offer. 应用解析: let alone 更不用说

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

做 外贸 采购工作经常要 询盘 ,写英文 询盘 也是常事,写一份合适的 外贸 客户英文询盘信函对外贸工作很有帮助,分享几个英文询盘信函中的常用语句。 英文询盘 May I have an idea of your pri

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

EDUCATION REPORT - Foreign Student Series #4: Online Education By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, September 23, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Education Report. We continue

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

今天我们要学的词是talented。 Talented, 才智过人的。 Twilight star Kristen Steward was named the most talented young actress under 30 in the world, 电影《暮光之城》的女主角克里斯汀.斯图尔特被提名为全球30岁以下

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

WASHINGTON, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- Back from his weekend Florida golf getaway, U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday sounded an alarm on harms to be caused by the looming government spending cuts, but offered no concrete and long-term plan to put U.S.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AA: I'm Avi Arditti and this week on WORDMASTER: English teaching in Angola. Francisco Matete is president of ANELTA, the Angolan English Language Teachers Association, which came into being five years ago and today has about four hundred members. En

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(235) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun……。 B: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager forNortern Reflections

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: Michael, this is a beautiful home. Mike: Yeah, we've lived here for about twelve years and it's too big for us now. Todd: Really. It's pretty big. Mike: Well yeah, I mean, it's got four bedrooms and it's got this big living room area and dining

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂