Unit 27 Requirements 要 求 Part One: Expressions 1. The price tag says $99.99. 价格标签上写着99元99分。 2. How silly of me to forget. 我竟然忘了,真蠢。 3. How would you like to pay for these? 你以何种方式付款呢? 4. I

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Sweetest Day is always the third Saturday in October. This holiday is much more important in some regions than in others (Detroit, Cleveland and Buffalo being the biggest Sweetest Day cities). It is a holiday that is gaining in popularity every year

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If youre getting plenty of job interviews without any job offers, its time to think about what could be going wrong. Since youre making it past the initial screening, the problem is unlikely to be your rsum or cover letter. That means that it could b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Education Report - Applicants Ask Colleges: Why Should I Accept You? Schools compete for students who receive multiple offers of admission. Transcript of radio broadcast: 30 April 2008 This is the VOA Special English Education Report. May first is a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(五)月

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. A student at Xinjiang Normal University in China has a question for our Foreign Student Series. Akbar Mamat wants to go overseas after graduation and would like some information about Washington Univ

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(六)月

Some of the most successful technology business owners in Silicon Valley are immigrants. Silicon Valley is an area of northern California that is home to major technology companies like Apple, Google and Facebook. For some immigrants, just living in

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

For Newly Arrived Migrants, Paris Offers An Upgraded Welcome play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0004:07repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plu

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

7,The gym I often go to offers a variety of training courses. 我常去的那家健身房有各式各样的训练课程。 The gym I often go to offers a variety of training courses. 我常去的那家健身房有各式各样的训练课程。 I shou

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

In this Business English Podcast episode, we'll study the skills and language of bargaining. This podcast is part of an ongoing series on negotiation skills. 在本集的商务英语播客中,我们将学习讨价还价的语言技巧。本节目属于

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price. 我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。 We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market. 我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。 We'll let you have the official offer

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

报盘和还盘涉及到的 英语 : We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。 Please make us a cable offer. 请来电报盘。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

牛津词典:5步搞定英文创意写作! 1. Know your audience 了解你的读者 An important point to start with: you are writing for your readers, not for yourself. Familiarize yourself with your expected audience. The readers of a poetry ma

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell shake hands) Mr. M

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Beautiful women, it seems, really do find life easier。 对美丽的女人来说,生活似乎真的更容易一些。 Whether it's in the office or in the courtroom, a new study backs up the belief that pretty women can broker deals more easily。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada.(Sun extends hand first;Sun and Mitchell

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BBC News Online news site Gawker has filed for bankruptcy after losing a $140m (£97m) privacy case earlier this year. The company filed for bankruptcy protection, which could allow it to avoid paying the damages. BBC新闻 新闻网站掴客输掉今

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

bring somebody up to speed on something 给予某人关于某事的最新信息 今天要学的习惯用语是:up to speed。speed是速度,而这里的up to是提高到某种程度的意思。这个习惯用语来自赛车,驾驶赛车的人必须

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Faiza Elmasry | Washington DC 04 December 2009 Codell's first year of teaching inspired her diary book, Educating Esme When Esme Codell first entered her assigned classroom as a new teacher, she encountered 31, 10-year-olds and many unexpected challe

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

对很多中国托福(课程)考生来说,写作实际上是个翻译过程,如何把思想中的中文转化成现实中的英文是托福基础写作最关心的问题,也是学生们首要应该解决的问题。但是我们的学生受思维定

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

讲解文本: food for thought 引人深思、发人深省(的内容) That book really gave me food for thought. 这本书让我思考很多东西。 Mike's speech offers much food for thought Mike的讲演发人深省。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语