Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! 情人节英文歌曲 中秋节英文歌曲 英文圣诞歌曲 新年英

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 清明节英文歌曲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 吉姆老爷.Lord.Jim

'Windy City' Offers Loop, Lakefront, Lots of Things to Enjoy From VOA Learning English, welcome to This Is America. Im Steve Ember. Today, we visit Chicago, Illinois. It is Americas third largest city. It has The Loopthe Lakefrontand lots of exciting

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Though not backing away from plans to build a missile-defense system in central Europe, the United States is offering a series of confidence-building measures to allay Russian concerns about the project. Senior Russian officials were informed of the

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

1. Hello, is that Susan who applied for an accountant in our company through the phone? 你好,请问是苏珊吗?你是否打电话申请过我们公司的会计一职? 2. So have you accepted offers from other conpanies? 你接受其他公司的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之旅行交通购物

AA: I'm Avi Arditti and this week on WORDMASTER: another in a series of chats from the recent TESOL, or Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, convention in New York. AZADEH LEONARD: My name is Azadeh Leonard and I teach English at the C

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Xerox Corporation is the worlds leading document management company. The company website says Xerox offers true end-to-end solutions, from back-office support to the printed page. It was founded in 1906 as the Haloid Photographic Company, which manuf

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

By Katherine Cole Tres Chicas is a rarity on the music charts: A vocal group in which all three singers are frontwomen in their own right. And don't get ready to rumba, because despite their Latin nam

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--文化艺术

I've been walkin' these streets so long Singin' the same old song I know every crack in these dirty sidewalks of Broadway Where hustle's the name of the game And nice guys get washed away like the snow and the rain There's been a load of compromisin

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

By Joseph Mok Grand Canyon, Arizona 27 June 2007 The Grand Canyon in the Southwest state of Arizona is one of the seven natural wonders in the world. Carved out by the Colorado River over millions of years, the colorful gorge is over 400 kilometers

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(六月)

Floating University Offers Recession-Proof Jobs Deep in the heart of the ship named Golden Bear, it is hot and the sound of engines, loud. This is where Vasile Tudoran spends much of his time, doing what he loves. I knew I wanted to fix stuff since I

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(六月)

Russia is a member of the six-party talks aimed at persuading North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons program. It has often sided with China to prevent tough U.N. sanctions against Pyongyang. Unused nuclear fuel rods are piled on shelves of wareh

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(五月)

'Immortals' Offers Fresh Take on Greek Myths The old fashioned swords and sandals adventure comes back to movie screens with a fresh take on ancient Greek mythology in Immortals. The stage is set for an epic struggle when the power-mad King Hyperion

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

Virtual Choir Offers Global Harmony American composer Eric Whitacre is a star in choral circles. His music is performed by amateur and professional choirs. Now he's unveiled his Virtual Choir 2.0 on YouTube. It features over 2,000 singers from around

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

Mogadishu Offers Little Comfort to Somalis Arriving From Famine Famine is forcing Somalis by the hundreds of thousands to leave their homes in search of survival. Some are fleeing across the border to refugee camps in Kenya and Ethiopia, where intern

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(八月)

Ran Chengqi, director of the China Satellite Navigation Office, says the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System would provide a navigation service for users in China and surrounding areas with a positioning accuracy of less than 10-meters. Besides contin

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

星级典句: 第一句:Do you have any direct flight to New Zealand? 你们有没有直飞新西兰的航班? A: Do you have any direct flight to New Zealand? 你们有没有直飞新西兰的航班? B: Sorry, we don't. I don't think you can

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin addresses Tea Party supporters during a rally in the desert outside Searchlight, Nev. Saturday, 27 Mar 2010. Watch: Video report by Jim Malone Windows Media Watch: Related Farabaugh report Windows Media Grass-roots cons

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

Zhang Yu, from Shanghai, has plans to visit cities across the country during the Spring Festival holiday. He is using a new car-pooling service to give rides to others who plan to travel during the holiday. It would be good if I can share my car with

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台