AS IT IS 2013-06-30 U.S. Offers Benefits to Married Gay Couples Hi again. Nice to have you with us on As It Is, from VOA Learning English. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. If you were in front of the United States Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, this w

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

EXPLORATIONS - South Street Seaport Museum Offers a Living Link With the Past By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: The Peking, one the ships at the South Street

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

Nantucket Island Offers Paradise at a Price Forty-three kilometers off the coast of the northeastern state of Massachusetts lies the island of Nantucket. Its the size of New York Citys Manhattan Island, but with about a million and a half fewer resid

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

A: Your office called and left a message that several offers had come in on our home. B: Yes, we received three offers in one day for your home! A: Were the offers for a good price? B: One offer was for the full asking price, one slightly below, and

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: I received your e-mail about the many purchase offers for my house. B: It has been quite a busy day regarding your home. We just received three offers! A: Did the potential buyers offer a good price? B: There were offers above and below your askin

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

议价 Bargain 报价 quotation =quoted/offering price A: Our quotations are the most attractive. B: But they're still beyond my expectation. A: In that case,I can do nothing. B: OK.Do you have in stock? 单价 unit/ piece price A: I'd like to know a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Now Your Turn A: Wow! Youve bought a discman! It does look nice! B: Youd better buy one as well. I strongly recommend it. A: Why? What can it do for you? B: I find it relaxing to listen to music on it. A: I can understand. After a days work I like to

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Siemens is the largest engineering conglomerate in Europe. It is headquartered in Munich, Germany. It has three main areas of business. Its industry sector helps industry and infrastructure customers to increase their economic and environmental compe

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

I access the internet in the cyber cafe. 我到网咖上网. Since my PC broke, I had to go to the cyber cafe. 由于我的电脑坏掉了, 我必须到网咖. There are lots of people enjoying playing online games in the cyber cafe. 网咖里很多人

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

IN THE NEWS - Russia Offers Reward for Chechen Rebel Leaders By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Saturday, September 11, 2004 This is Steve Ember with In the News in VOA Special English. Chechen warlord Shamil

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - World Bank Offers Money for Development Ideas By Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, October 10, 2005 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Development Report. The World Bank is o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

There are only four days to go until the big night of CCTV's Spring Festival Gala. One of the most popular features of the TV marathon is the comedy and crosstalk section. Surrounded by fans outside a CCTV studio, Zhao Benshan is being interviewed, w

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

NOEL KING, HOST: This week, comedian Jerry Seinfeld performed to a packed stadium in Montreal. He was in Canada as part of the annual comedy festival called Just For Laughs. Now, at the same time at the same festival about 10 minutes away, a group of

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Hollywood Offers New Batch Of Likely Awards Contenders For Fall play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0008:17repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

The Uruguay Consulate is now issuing 10-year multiple-entry business visas to eligible Chinese passport holders. Under the latest visa agreement between the two countries, the service went into effect on July 14, 2018. Uruguay's ambassador to China,

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Cavalry scales passed down for generations from father to son, each the proud bearer of the heritage of his warrior ancestors. At a secret prayer site, Tsering Gyalpo, a native of these parts, makes his offering to his ancestors, and the divine. This

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This EditionMalaysia and Australia are to discuss their next moves concerning the six-week-long search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight. The rescue operation in South Kore

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

今天我们要学的词是clunker。 Clunker有旧车、破车的意思。为了帮助汽车市场走出低谷,美国国会众议院批准了一项计划。The plan offers up to $4500 to consumers who trade in gas-guzzling clunkers for new models,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Tiny nanomaterials show promise in many efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions Rosanne Skirble | Washington, DC 03 December 2009 Sir Lankan village shop at dusk lit by solar panels - Nanotechnology could help make solar cells more accessible, eff

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

地点:罗斯公寓客厅 人物:瑞秋,罗斯,桑迪 事件:罗斯最终还是受不了多愁善感的男保姆桑迪而决定将他开除,瑞秋不忍看下去而躲了起来。 Ross: Here goes... 罗斯:我要去了 Rachel: I can't w

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台